Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I'm so anxious about this I cannot wait for you guys to respond.

FBI brought in a TD Taylor on Wednesday 7/13 on "federal charges."

Can we discuss whether this might be related or is this against TOS?

Not sure, but he sure has a striking resemblance to the sketch link you posted as in it doesn't get any closer to a match then that IMO.

Wow!! That is crazy! Son maybe?

Sure does resemble TST. He Would've been just slightly older than Brittanee back then. I imagine what he witnessed or took part in. Looks like the hammer's coming down on a certain family. Gee and they seem like such nice respectable people

Physical description seems way-off regarding height on one and the other one weight wise. No description of the driver.

Police are actively searching for two black males, one of which has been described as a heavyset man with a moustache and goatee. At the time of Wednesday's near abduction, the man was wearing a white T-shirt and blue jean shorts.

The second suspect, according to Massey, was described as a tall, slender black male. The 20-year-old said she remembered the man wearing a white T-shirt and blue jean shorts.

A third man involved in the incident was described as being the driver of the van.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/12864913/victim-of-attempted-abduction-in-mb-speaks-out

If anyone quoted my posts saying any names, maybe you guys could go back in and just edit that part out? I don't know if it's allowed or not and I don't want to take the risk.

Did these two date at one time? Anyone hear of her being referred to Sabrina .

DD says Brittanee had known him for a number of years. I can't tell if it is her or not, but the resemblance is very close.

Sorry I'm bouncing back and forth guys! Between past threads and current thread, I mean. I just thought I'd mention that I found a website that lists everyone currently locked up in Charleston County, not just past arrest records. If you're interested:

http://inmatesearch.charlestoncounty.org/

It's really interesting that one of them has been arrested by the FBI on Federal Charges with a Direct Indictment. I didn't have a clue what a "direct indictment" meant so I looked it up. It's amazing what you can learn:

A direct indictment is one in which the case goes straight to trial, before an inquiry is completed, circumventing the preliminary hearing. These indictments are extraordinary, powerful, and are rarely used.
http://definitions.uslegal.com/d/direct-indictment /

Under the law, a direct indictment is viewed as a legal method because there is no legal requirement for filing a charge prior to the starting of a criminal trial, as stated by LegalMatch. This method is only applied during special circumstances. The indictment may be kept in secret to protect the key witnesses of the case or the victims.
https://www.reference.com/government-politics/direct-indictment-a7a32cc71fa7e551

He is not the only one brought in on federal charges that same day.

I don't want to get in trouble for posting anything I shouldn't so I am going to delete my posts giving any names. We can look at records so I will leave the link. I encourage you all the check it out if you haven't already.
Thanks for the clue, does the other inmate brought on federal charges have the same last name?

Hoping it is BD related but I just read it is also a too being used for drug dealers.

FBI - South Carolina Columbia Division:

What We Investigate

The FBI works around the globe to combat the most dangerous criminal and security threats facing our country—from international and domestic terrorists to spies on U.S. soil…from cyber villains to corrupt government officials…from mobsters to violent street ****s…from child predators to serial killers.

8. Combat significant violent crime
Even with our post-9/11 national security responsibilities, we continue to play a key role in combating violent crime in big cities and local communities across the United States. Beyond our work targeting violent gangs and other criminal enterprises, we focus on such issues as crimes against children (including online predators), crime on Indian reservations, the search for wanted fugitives, serial killings, kidnapping, murder for hire, bank robberies, and special crimes like the carriage of weapons on aircraft and crime on the high seas.
In Columbia, we work closely with a host of law enforcement partners to address the full range of violent crimes. See our Partnerships webpage for details.

https://www.fbi.gov/columbia/about-us/what-we-investigate/priorities

Hoping it is BD related but I just read it is also a too being used for drug dealers.

Maybe thats the hook to get them in there to start talking to deal? I wonder where/if you can read what the indictment is. Maybe its sealed. Strange....I would think a federal indictment would make the news somehow.

I have googled his name and certain key words and can't come up with anything regarding the arrest. Don't see anything in any of their fb's either. Hopefully some news soon!!

Been busy for a couple hours but Britt was never far from my mind.

Not sure, but he sure has a striking resemblance to the sketch link you posted as in it doesn't get any closer to a match then that IMO.

I think both TDT and JRT both have a resemblance and I guess that makes since seeing as far as I can tell they are brothers.

Physical description seems way-off regarding height on one and the other one weight wise. No description of the driver.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/12864913/victim-of-attempted-abduction-in-mb-speaks-out

But you know who it does sound like the description might match? RKT.

I can't get a close up of this, may not even be her, but I went back to the beginning of these threads and was checking out PB's myspace, I would imagine half of America forgets even having one of these, thoughts anyone?
https://myspace.com/peteybroz/mixes/classic-my-photos-374648/photo/101683629

Thanks for keeping an eye on things. This girl has similar facial features as Brittanee, but I don't think it's her based on the fact that he refers to a Sabrina.

Thanks for the clue, does the other inmate brought on federal charges have the same last name?

No, different last name. You can be booking date 7/13/2016 and find him.

You're right -- it could very well be unrelated. FBI and federal charges are applied to other cases as well. I just think it's coincidental they were brought in on the same day. I was looking at others because I don't think for half a second this guy is in on it alone. I was hoping they brought down more than one at the same time.

I have googled his name and certain key words and can't come up with anything regarding the arrest. Don't see anything in any of their fb's either. Hopefully some news soon!!

I can't find anything either. They clearly are not reporting on it and probably for good reason. The timing is very interesting seeing as he was arrested on the 13th and then that night a news reporter aired a special saying suspect had been identified.

I think both TDT and JRT both have a resemblance and I guess that makes since seeing as far as I can tell they are brothers.

Thanks for keeping an eye on things. This girl has similar facial features as Brittanee, but I don't think it's her based on the fact that he refers to a Sabrina.

You're right -- it could very well be unrelated. FBI and federal charges are applied to other cases as well. I just think it's coincidental they were brought in on the same day. I was looking at others because I don't think for half a second this guy is in on it alone. I was hoping they brought down more than one at the same time.

I can't find anything either. They clearly are not reporting on it and probably for good reason. The timing is very interesting seeing as he was arrested on the 13th and then that night a news reporter aired a special saying suspect had been identified.[/QUOTEthe Sabrina reference threw me off, but if he sold her, trafficked her, ect, she would go by a different name. Maybe her leaving Rochester was more of a plan of running away that backfired? 2 suicide attempts from what I have seen, maybe she reached out to PB to get away? Maybe he promised her club opportunities? Maybe thought she could dance and one of the T's offered PB a deal? I keep looking at that pic, it truly looks like her. Deal gone wrong maybe?

I can't find anything either. They clearly are not reporting on it and probably for good reason. The timing is very interesting seeing as he was arrested on the 13th and then that night a news reporter aired a special saying suspect had been identified.[/QUOTEthe Sabrina reference threw me off, but if he sold her, trafficked her, ect, she would go by a different name. Maybe her leaving Rochester was more of a plan of running away that backfired? 2 suicide attempts from what I have seen, maybe she reached out to PB to get away? Maybe he promised her club opportunities? Maybe thought she could dance and one of the T's offered PB a deal? I keep looking at that pic, it truly looks like her. Deal gone wrong maybe?

Wow!! You may have something there! I agree it soooo looks like BD!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just searched for a pic of Brittanee from the same angle as this Sabrina. I,found one and compared them. I don't think this is Brittanee. Brittanee has a more prominent chin and slimmer face. Plus I don't think PB would be dumb enough to post the pic of it was. He may be an *advertiser censored** bit probably not that dumb.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Sorry for the typos.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads