Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay, Just to confirm I am on the right track, are the initials of the other individual CM?
Also, FWIW, I noticed that for suspects who apparently were arrested for federal drug charges, that is actually listed under the booking info. TT's isn't listed like that. Maybe I'm grasping at straws, but it's past time for justice.

Lindsay, Just to confirm I am on the right track, are the initials of the other individual CM?
Also, FWIW, I noticed that for suspects who apparently were arrested for federal drug charges, that is actually listed under the booking info. TT's isn't listed like that. Maybe I'm grasping at straws, but it's past time for justice.

Those are the initials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I "walked" down Ocean Blvd. again this morning through Google just to see what the area looks like now. IIRC, B passed a camera around 11th Ave. on her way to BWR but did not pass this camera on the way back. For a while we struggled to figure out what camera it was and it was eventually confirmed by CD that it was mounted on a hotel in the area. During my walk this morning I found a light post that appears to have cameras encircling it probably facing every direction. I wish they had been there on April 25, 2009. I hope they will install them along all of Ocean Blvd.

cameras.jpg

I just got to thread 15 and it is so long! This one will take a while from what I can tell. All past threads were in the upper 30-mid 40 range (some in the lower 50s) but this one is 96 pages! I guess I'm in this for the long haul.

I wonder if they added those cameras because of Brittanee and the other young lady that was almost kidnapped?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

My wife and I went to a music fest last night in Gates, NY not far from where Brittanee grew up. Couldn't help but think she might've been there enjoying the beautiful summer night with the rest of us had she made it back from that trip. It is so sad knowing it was just a matter of hours before she was to get in that car and come home.

http://www.lugarlaw.com/arrest-warrant-vs-summons-vs-direct-indictment/

I understand this is for a different state but I can't imagine a definition would change much from state to state.

I came here to post this EXACT same wording and link! ;)

That definition lends even more credence to the idea that the arrest is related.

(PS. FWIW---I sent my LEO friend a screenshot of the inmate in custody and the charges listed. He said he would ask his MB guy about it, and this morning he responded saying he would only say "the FBI is putting heat on them.")

I "walked" down Ocean Blvd. again this morning through Google just to see what the area looks like now. IIRC, B passed a camera around 11th Ave. on her way to BWR but did not pass this camera on the way back. For a while we struggled to figure out what camera it was and it was eventually confirmed by CD that it was mounted on a hotel in the area. During my walk this morning I found a light post that appears to have cameras encircling it probably facing every direction. I wish they had been there on April 25, 2009. I hope they will install them along all of Ocean Blvd.

View attachment 98372

I just got to thread 15 and it is so long! This one will take a while from what I can tell. All past threads were in the upper 30-mid 40 range (some in the lower 50s) but this one is 96 pages! I guess I'm in this for the long haul.

They have added tons more cameras in the city over the past year. I think nearly all beach accesses have at least one and many traffic lights have those license plate readers now!

Iam really confused ..I listend to the press conference last night . How can they say for sure she is dead they havnt found a body or anything like that .Or have they ? . And I did not understand well one how do they know she was held and kept that long and took to different places .In the one town it sounded like they were saying they held her captive yet she was seen around town did they let her go out n do stuff but stayed right beside her and if thats the case why didnt someone in town call the cops i just dont understand how they know so much yet cant make an arrest . Can someone fill me in on how this all came about cause last i remember is that we all new what the cell phoned pinged but only just that she was still missing .so confused

Apologies if this has been asked and I missed it. I rewatched Dr Phil today and I'm sure I knew this at one point but forgot, but PB's atty said PB submitted a DNA sample at the request of the MB police. Do we know if that was simply because he was a POI at the time? Is that common practice in a case like this? IIRC, this was shot 2 weeks after Brittanee disappeared. It may be a silly question but this thread the last day or so has me rethinking the PB angle I've been thinking about it since this morning.
Edited to add that IMO PB's behavior on that show was arrogant and disrespectful to the Drexels. The making faces & getting defensive--not to mention his comment about he & his family going through hell. Dawn was 100% right when she said it seemed like he just didn't care that his "friend" had just vanished.

Iam really confused ..I listend to the press conference last night . How can they say for sure she is dead they havnt found a body or anything like that .Or have they ? . And I did not understand well one how do they know she was held and kept that long and took to different places .In the one town it sounded like they were saying they held her captive yet she was seen around town did they let her go out n do stuff but stayed right beside her and if thats the case why didnt someone in town call the cops i just dont understand how they know so much yet cant make an arrest . Can someone fill me in on how this all came about cause last i remember is that we all new what the cell phoned pinged but only just that she was still missing .so confused

Apologies if this has been asked and I missed it. I rewatched Dr Phil today and I'm sure I knew this at one point but forgot, but PB's atty said PB submitted a DNA sample at the request of the MB police. Do we know if that was simply because he was a POI at the time? Is that common practice in a case like this? IIRC, this was shot 2 weeks after Brittanee disappeared. It may be a silly question but this thread the last day or so has me rethinking the PB angle I've been thinking about it since this morning.
Edited to add that IMO PB's behavior on that show was arrogant and disrespectful to the Drexels. The making faces & getting defensive--not to mention his comment about he & his family going through hell. Dawn was 100% right when she said it seemed like he just didn't care that his "friend" had just vanished.

The condensed soup version answer for both of your inquiries is that we don't know. The long winded version is going to take longer to type out than I have available right now. I'll have no problem getting back to you guys possibly tomorrow but maybe someone else can chime in?

I have no idea...awaiting more details! Sounds like they're still trying to gather evidence?

Maybe an informant? Someone who was there that will testify for the prosecution?

(This is so Holly Boboish, already mentioned I know...).

:(

I don't believe he killed her, but I believe he is responsible for her death. i think the one piece they need is his connection to the T's.

when i search i like to use BING because everyone uses google and bing will get the most up to date stories anyways this is what i just found on bring britanny home..

Suspects identified in Brittanee Drexel disappearance
FBI: Missing teen was killed in McClellanville area
Missing Teen’s Death Now Officially a Homicide
Brittanee Drexel Held For Five Days Against Her Will Before Murder
FBI offers reward in ’09 case of NY girl likely killed in SC

If they know as they do say that she was killed in mcClenanville how do they know that it has to be 1 of 2 things either they got a search warrant and found something or someone has come forword and i do not understand why they are wasting time those 2 things are the only way they could know she was killed there so why no arrest eye witness is pretty dam good reason to arrest these scum bags and the evidence they clearly have to know she was killed there so arrest these people the longer they wait the more time these people have to say the hell with it before they get me and light there house or barn on fire then u get no evidence and have to rely on just one eye witness if they do have one that is ,,something does not make sence to me ..if they have what they say they do then its time to arrest these people before they do what i suggested and they walk ...If your looking for some different updates i suggest doing your search on BING i find it way better......

A lot of information that has been found out was said to have been by getting undercovers to talk to people in town in plain clothes, like they were locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member