Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will keep a lookout on the threads for this wm.

JT was arrested on a barge off the coast of Georgia. Is that what you're referring to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that is it. Thank you for the above link LLLindsayy! He worked on a barge which would include a tug boat with Captain. Sounds like he did barge duties which includes chains and ropes and cranes or other machinery in marine construction. They move up and down the coast for work. I wonder what he was up to when Britt disappeared.

Yes please keep an eye out for the skull story. I'm not sure if it was even discussed here but I recall thinking about Brittanee when I read the story and thinking to myself how easy it would be to dispose of 'things' while traveling up and down the waterway. I'm prolly just reaching but the FBI has to have reason to be so sure Brittanee is deceased.

Yes that is it. Thank you for the above link LLLindsayy! He worked on a barge which would include a tug boat with Captain. Sounds like he did barge duties which includes chains and ropes and cranes or other machinery in marine construction. They move up and down the coast for work. I wonder what he was up to when Britt disappeared.

Yes please keep an eye out for the skull story. I'm not sure if it was even discussed here but I recall thinking about Brittanee when I read the story and thinking to myself how easy it would be to dispose of 'things' while traveling up and down the waterway. I'm prolly just reaching but the FBI has to have reason to be so sure Brittanee is deceased.

BBM I believe it came up on the one of the Heather Elvis threads. I'll try to locate it.

I wonder what vehicles were registered to Moody at this particular time. You don't kidnap someone on a motorcycle. Was he working? Would he have had access to a company vehicle?

IIRC he had two other vehicles registered to his name. One of which a white pickup truck

Thread 15 post #481 (June 2010) -- a very specific breakdown of the timeframe in which Brittanee was likely abducted during. Important information in calculating a timeline and location of abduction.

I am sorry if this is a repeat of any information. I will watch on occasion the Investigation Discovery episode concerning Brittanee on my computer. The show features 2 detectives from Myrtle Beach, SC police department. That means to me the information presented by them is about as accurate as one can find on the internet by someone who isn't involved directly in this case. Brittanee is captured on a traffic camera at 8:15 pm walking South to visit a friend at the Bluewater Resort. The traffic camera from what I have found using Google maps is located on a ledge of a balcony at the Quality Inn & Suites 1004 South Ocean Boulevard.

She arrives and then leaves again as a friend has asked her to return a pair of shorts she is wearing. Detective Dorio states on the show that this is 8:48 pm. I searched and found the photos of Brittanee entering and leaving the Bluewater Resort (below). The only problem is the time on these photos is different than what is stated by Detective Dorio. The one photo shows her entering at 7:55 pm and leaving at 8:13 pm. Obviously these times are incorrect since she walks by the traffic camera at 8:15 pm. So if I take the 8:48 pm as when she leaves as being accurate the time on the picture is 35 minutes off. The same would be true as when she entered Bluewater Resort and the corrected time would be 8:30 pm.

So now I have a time frame from when she walked by traffic cam (8:15 pm) to when she entered the Bluewater Resort (8:30 PM) and a known distance. The distance between traffic cam (11th Avenue South) and Bluewater Resort (2001 South Ocean Boulevard). If I use Google Earth I find that distance to be .68 miles. Brittanee walked .68 miles in 15 minutes. If I do a little math that is 2.74 miles per hour. Which is a fairly normal walking pace. Some people walk a little faster, some people walk a little slower. According to the cell phone records presented on the show she last texted her boyfriend at 8:58 pm. 10 minutes after she left the Bluewater Resort. She recieves a message at I think 9:03 pm and 9:05 pm from her boyfriend in which he asks "Why babe" and "Why who or Why Boo" . I am not sure about 9:03 pm and the 9:05 pm since it is blurred and hard to read. She also recieves a message at 9:06 pm from a friend in Rochester I would presume which asks "Back from Myrtle yet?" This information is shown on the Investigation Discovery show. If you take the 10 minutes (time she left Bluewater Resort to time of last text) and multiple 2.74 miles per hour you get a distance of .46 miles.

I would assume when she left the Bluewater Resort she would have stayed on west side of street which is where the Bluewater Resort is and walked north rather than crossing the street. If I use the distance of .46 miles this puts her between 15th Avenue South and 14th Avenue South next to a place called the Carousel and the Cabana Inn. This is the area which she sent her last text. Oddly enough when I use Google maps it shows there are 2 police vehicles parked in the parking lot of the Carousel. The picture is dated January 2008. Strange. OK so sometime between 8:58 pm and 9:06 pm she was kidnapped. This is 8 minutes. Once again if I use 2.74 miles per hour walking pace and 8 minutes I get a distance of .37 miles. The only problem is .37 miles takes you past the traffic camera on 11th Avenue South and takes you to 9th Avenue South. The traffic camera is only .21 miles away. In reality she would have to been kidnapped between 8:58 pm and 9:02 pm or she would have walked in front of traffic camera at 11th Avenue south.

I hope this makes sense. My personal opinion is she was kidnapped closer to 8:58 pm since she would have been paying more attention to her cell phone at that time.

Follow up from above post (thread 15 #552) poster revised their timeline by a few feet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=kkMglrcK1J4#

After watching the video posted above at :43 to :48 which shows Brittanee walking south on the east side of Ocean Boulevard. I noticed the people walking in front of her are at a driveway which leads to a parking lot of a hotel called the Coral Beach Resort and Suites. In my post of #481 all my calculations are based on the distance from the intersection of 11th Avenue South and South Ocean Boulevard to the Blue Water Resort. Actually Brittanee is almost 150 feet from the intersection. So I decided to recalculate and recalculate in feet rather than miles. I have her walking about 230 feet per minute (almost 80 yards) which equals 2.62 mph. In post #481 I calculated 2.74 mph. I still have her at 8:58 pm at the last time she sent a text to her boyfriend being between 15th Avenue South and 14th Avenue South between the Majestic Breeze and the Carousel Hotels. This intrigues me since Christina691 has said that many of these small 'mom and pop' hotels are abandoned or closed along Ocean Boulevard and BKS has also said many hotels don't open until May or near Memorial Day Weekend (late May). Between 15th Avenue South and 14th Avenue South (west side of street) we have 3 such hotels (Majestic Breeze, Carousel, and the Cabana Inn) each with a parking lot right next to the sidewalk. As a matter of fact there is nothing else on this side of the block. So basically what you have here is a entire block that if hotels are closed you would have no activity. I think I might check into whether or not any of these hotels were open in April 2009.

Last night i added some people from mcClelanville to one of my facebook accounts .Iam hoping that i can become friends with a couple of them and see if they will let me in on any of the rumors that are going around town......I did this a long time ago with Ocilla and the tara grienstead case and got some really good info though they were just rumours it was still pretty wild to be hearing it from someone that is truly living the exsperience as they also lived right in Ocilla and were aquaintances of everyone involved as most were in such a small town... In this case no one has added me back yet but if they do and i hear anything significant i will surely bring it to our attention....I dont think iam breaking any rules by doing that i hope...

Last night i added some people from mcClelanville to one of my facebook accounts .Iam hoping that i can become friends with a couple of them and see if they will let me in on any of the rumors that are going around town......I did this a long time ago with Ocilla and the tara grienstead case and got some really good info though they were just rumours it was still pretty wild to be hearing it from someone that is truly living the exsperience as they also lived right in Ocilla and were aquaintances of everyone involved as most were in such a small town... In this case no one has added me back yet but if they do and i hear anything significant i will surely bring it to our attention....I dont think iam breaking any rules by doing that i hope...
Keep us posted!!

Can you repost the link to the video? It is saying invalid id.

Can you repost the link to the video? It is saying invalid id.

Yes, sorry!

[video=youtube;kkMglrcK1J4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kkMglrcK1J4[/video]

That guy RM he's not one of these guys of interest in mcClinanville is he..Or is he ? I thought he was looked at awhile ago I didn't think he was still a person of Interest .

That guy RM he's not one of these guys of interest in mcClinanville is he..Or is he ? I thought he was looked at awhile ago I didn't think he was still a person of Interest .

No. IMO, he is no longer considered a person of interest. The video is specifically linked to show the portion of B walking along Ocean Blvd. It is for timeline purposes. Ignore the part about Moody.

Thanks for the link to the transcript, Dee10. ^^^^^

Regarding FB pages for Britt, I follow 'Missing Brittanee Marie Drexel' fb page.

A memory came to me while I was catching up and someone mentioned an island. I read several years ago about a human skull being found on an island near Charleston. I kept watching news down that way for a follow up and never heard anything more. I inferred that it had washed up on an island as I don't recall any other remains being found This would have been in the years before Labor Day of 2013 because that's when I had to go away for a couple years to be caregiver for my gravely ill brother and mother and I didn't have much time for WS.

Does anyone remember this and if there was ever an ID on the skull? Also do any of the T gang own or work on a fishing boat, shrimp boat, tug boat, etc? Seems like I recall RKT was working on some kind of boat around the time he was arrested for Shannon M's murder.

TIA

Could this be the skull story?

http://www.wafb.com/story/29488892/human-skull-found-on-st-simons-island-beach

LMAO i sapose that is all sent my way HaHa thanks guys/girls I will try to get it right from now on Actually I think iam gonna borrow my daughters Hooked on phonics ..lol

Oh my goodness...you're game!! Please be careful! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member