Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. What the Mt. Fiji does Klein have to do with this. Lol. I love baby Deorr too. But come on my friend. Lol. Zooslueths then pulled a fast one. -Hugs-

Haha he asked for Klein's Facebook and I had seen him in the Deorr thread recently so I'm assuming that's who he was asking about. I added the disclaimer because I figured most ppl in this thread wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Haha he asked for Klein's Facebook and I had seen him in the Deorr thread recently so I'm assuming that's who he was asking about. I added the disclaimer because I figured most ppl in this thread wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Lol. Okaaaay. Modsnip. Lol.

Ok now that you have had a good laugh at my exspence could someone show me a link to brittany page you all use on FB

I believe the first island they searched was Bulls Island. There are quite a few islands down there, and I know they have searched several of them. All of them are accessible only by water, with the exception of Cape Romain. Bulls Island has ferry service; don't know about any others possibly having service. The islands are wildlife refuges, preserves, and marsh hummocks, and are not inhabitable.

Here is a map that may give you a better understanding of the area off the coast...

https://www.obxtradingroup.com/images/products/chart-13676.jpg

Thread 15 post #236 (November 2011) - forgotten search location.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rexel-17-Myrtle-Beach-25-April-2009-15/page16

Can anyone help me out with what island this is? As of now I have not come across anything more specific than "island a few miles off the coast of McClellanville." TIA guys!

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/16077703/odor-of-decay-leads-investigators-on-new-search-for-drexel

I believe the first island they searched was Bulls Island. There are quite a few islands down there, and I know they have searched several of them. All of them are accessible only by water, with the exception of Cape Romain. Bulls Island has ferry service; don't know about any others possibly having service. The islands are wildlife refuges, preserves, and marsh hummocks, and are not inhabitable.

Here is a map that may give you a better understanding of the area off the coast...

Thank you to both of you for your suggestions. I'm getting ready for work now and will be able to look into this a little bit later, but does Edisto Island qualify as being in the geographical location that the news sources specified? I ask because it would appear a relative of the T's lives there. TIA!

From what I read the largest part of Edisto island lies in Charleston county.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I don't think he was involved for a number of reasons. For starters, he has no relation to McClellanville that we know of, and clearly that area is important to the case. Also, like I said previously, he operated alone and from what I gathered from info in the press conference and since then is that there were multiple people involved. His speeding ticket in MB the day after the abduction is also somewhat of an alibi if she was being held in the McClellanville area for 5 days. Additionally, the offense he was imprisoned for involved a 2 year old and Brit was 17. Finally, he has not reoffended that we know of since his release.

While none of that excludes him, IMO it points away from him. The T's are at the top of my list.

As for drugs, I don't really think they have anything to do with Brit's disappearance other than that her kidnappers may be drug users or drug dealers. Further, I don't think she was traded for drugs or to pay off a drug debt.

She was 8, not 2. Your point still stands.

http://wpde.com/features/community-...-of-interest-in-spring-breakers-disappearance

LLLindsayy,

Edisto Island is over an hour from McClellanville to the south. It's on the other side of Kiawah and Seabrook Islands.

Portion from NG last night:

To Dr. Tiffany Sanders, psychologist, joining me out of Chicago. Dr. Sanders, you`ve given a lot of thought and study do this case. Give me a

profile of her kidnapper.

TIFFANY SANDERS, PYSCHOLOGIST: Absolutely, Nancy. This is somebody who lacks any sort of empathy, concern, care for a human being. Who will -- who

will take her away from her family, her friends, her loved ones.

This person has some sort of mental illness, disturbed, because you wouldn`t imagine that a human being will kidnap and keep someone for days

on end unless they are evil, just pure evil, Nancy.

GRACE: Well, you know, that`s going to be an argument in court, mental illness versus pure evil. But let me tell you something, Dr. Tiffany

Sanders, it happens every day.

Practically once a minute, someone goes missing. I`m very curious, Dave Priest, as to how the FBI knows she was held against her will in three

different places, Dave.

PRIEST: Well, we`re curious about that as well. We just passed the seven- year anniversary of her disappearance, and we`re here in Myrtle Beach area. We have kind of adopted Brittanee even though she was from the Rochester

area in New York.

And we`ve been following this really closely for a long, long time, and we`ve never heard any of this information...

GRACE: So, we don`t know why?

PRIEST: ... and so they held a press conference just recently in McClellanville. We found that she was held in Georgetown, McClellanville,

and even North Charleston.

That`s the first time that we heard that. And as you (inaudible) earlier, they said that they believe that she`s passed away, but they won`t disclose

any of that information although I believe they told the family, but family really is a family. They would not understand that.

GRACE: Yeah, Randy Kessler, a question to you. Do you believe the abductor could get a deal if he comes forward and gets her whereabouts, even know of

her remains.

KESSLER: I think he`s gonna get a better deal, but if he doesn`t come forward, he gets convicted because they -- family needs closure. You want

to bury her remains...

GRACE: What about you, Misty?

MARRIS: It`s absolutely possible that he will get a deal just to solve this mystery.

GRACE: You know, Joe Scott Morgan, can we even get the cause of death now?

MORGAN: It`s very, very difficult with skeletal remains, Nancy. Let`s keep in mind that if -- if -- if her her body is skeletonized, which I would

imagine by this time it would be unless she was preserved in some way, it would be very difficult to find any kind of insults on the skeleton.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1607/18/ng.01.html

My dad and husband have both fished this area. It is a fisherman's paradise but hell if you don't know what your are doing out there and get lost.

Portion from NG last night:

PRIEST: Well, we`re curious about that as well. We just passed the seven- year anniversary of her disappearance, and we`re here in Myrtle Beach area. We have kind of adopted Brittanee even though she was from the Rochester

area in New York.

And we`ve been following this really closely for a long, long time, and we`ve never heard any of this information...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1607/18/ng.01.html

<snipped by me for space>

BBM
Same!

Thanks for the link to the transcript, Dee10. ^^^^^

Regarding FB pages for Britt, I follow 'Missing Brittanee Marie Drexel' fb page.

A memory came to me while I was catching up and someone mentioned an island. I read several years ago about a human skull being found on an island near Charleston. I kept watching news down that way for a follow up and never heard anything more. I inferred that it had washed up on an island as I don't recall any other remains being found This would have been in the years before Labor Day of 2013 because that's when I had to go away for a couple years to be caregiver for my gravely ill brother and mother and I didn't have much time for WS.

Does anyone remember this and if there was ever an ID on the skull? Also do any of the T gang own or work on a fishing boat, shrimp boat, tug boat, etc? Seems like I recall RKT was working on some kind of boat around the time he was arrested for Shannon M's murder.

TIA

Thanks for the link to the transcript, Dee10. ^^^^^

Regarding FB pages for Britt, I follow 'Missing Brittanee Marie Drexel' fb page.

A memory came to me while I was catching up and someone mentioned an island. I read several years ago about a human skull being found on an island near Charleston. I kept watching news down that way for a follow up and never heard anything more. I inferred that it had washed up on an island as I don't recall any other remains being found This would have been in the years before Labor Day of 2013 because that's when I had to go away for a couple years to be caregiver for my gravely ill brother and mother and I didn't have much time for WS.

Does anyone remember this and if there was ever an ID on the skull? Also do any of the T gang own or work on a fishing boat, shrimp boat, tug boat, etc? Seems like I recall RKT was working on some kind of boat around the time he was arrested for Shannon M's murder.

TIA

I will keep a lookout on the threads for this wm.

JT was arrested on a barge off the coast of Georgia. Is that what you're referring to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member