Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lllindsay, I appreciate the time and effort you've put into Brittanee's case and especially sharing it with us.
I think I can speak for all of us when I say she was/is special to all of us.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

hopefully she gets to it ..sometimes she goes on too long about the first story but in the pre show she showed britt walking and was talking about the press conference and persons of interest so its gonna be on the second half after the baton rouge shooting stuff...

Yes, it's 8:27 and still talking about the police shooting in Baton Rouge (which in all fairness, is a big story).

Nothing on just yet, I will post what she says if she gets to it. Right now, it is about the horrific killings in Baton Rouge.

But if her cell only hit on the tower in mclennanville right...How then do they know she was held in georgetown and the first place i forget the name but its first before mclennanville cause thats what they say ,we also know brit was held and the first spot then 2nd mcclennanville then georgetown the tower tells them about mcclennanville right but how do they know she was held in the other too places ...I have to say i gave zero percent chance this was about sex trafficking but i now believe that's exactlly why she was taken to the different places to try to sell her off to someone otherwise why keep her around when you new the night she went missing this was already a national sensation on the news and u new police were gonna be all over the place .So why chance keeping her alive for that week or so ..Only thing that works for me is them trying to sell her off to someone in georgetown or the other place ....P.S MAYBE WE WILL FIND OUT SOMETHING HERE TONIGHT ON NANCY GRACE ....

<mod snip>

Yes but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post it. On another thread I had my comment removed for posting verbatim comments from a news article.

<mod snip>

Yes but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post it. On another thread I had my comment removed for posting verbatim comments from a news article.

Comments from MSM or LE page are off limits.
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

Nothing really new they are stating, other than you can see her on camera walking to PB's hotel, but not back to hers. Mention of the shorts and that fight, and the pings. At first her phone was ringing and then going to voicemail, but then later is shut off.

Thought so. Was going to snip it from me post altogether but decided not to and clearly that was the wrong choice.

Kay, I posted earlier about needing to ask a mod about the admissibility of some content. I'm going to be reaching out to you later on tonight with a question.

Comments from MSM or LE page are off limits.
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...&#8221;
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don&#8217;t mention them.

But if her cell only hit on the tower in mclennanville right...How then do they know she was held in georgetown and the first place i forget the name but its first before mclennanville cause thats what they say ,we also know brit was held and the first spot then 2nd mcclennanville then georgetown the tower tells them about mcclennanville right but how do they know she was held in the other too places ...I have to say i gave zero percent chance this was about sex trafficking but i now believe that's exactlly why she was taken to the different places to try to sell her off to someone otherwise why keep her around when you new the night she went missing this was already a national sensation on the news and u new police were gonna be all over the place .So why chance keeping her alive for that week or so ..Only thing that works for me is them trying to sell her off to someone in georgetown or the other place ....P.S MAYBE WE WILL FIND OUT SOMETHING HERE TONIGHT ON NANCY GRACE ....

Even Nancy grace is quoting me for god sakes...

I am new on this thread, so bear with me....
They believe she was held several days before they killed her. No cause of death was given, but Nancy said she feels that the FBI has given the family the COD. My question... if they gave a COD wouldn't that mean they have her body (skeleton)? NG mentioned a skeleton remains. The show a picture of a body of water was shown. I think I must have missed something..

You don't think he was involved at all or you don't think he was involved because of drugs? I don't think he was involved in anything drug-related (because there really is nothing substantial to suggest this), but that doesn't rule out his involvement in any capacity. Not only was he a convicted kidnapper and rapist, he admitted to sexually assaulting six other girls denoting repeat offenses.

I don't think he was involved for a number of reasons. For starters, he has no relation to McClellanville that we know of, and clearly that area is important to the case. Also, like I said previously, he operated alone and from what I gathered from info in the press conference and since then is that there were multiple people involved. His speeding ticket in MB the day after the abduction is also somewhat of an alibi if she was being held in the McClellanville area for 5 days. Additionally, the offense he was imprisoned for involved a 2 year old and Brit was 17. Finally, he has not reoffended that we know of since his release.

While none of that excludes him, IMO it points away from him. The T's are at the top of my list.

As for drugs, I don't really think they have anything to do with Brit's disappearance other than that her kidnappers may be drug users or drug dealers. Further, I don't think she was traded for drugs or to pay off a drug debt.

The part about how the heck do the FBI know what they know. To beable to tell us the stuff they are saying ..It's kinda crazy when u think about it you most certinaly would not tell The familly she is deceased with out 1 of a few things ..A body,,pictures maybe,,Did they find the place she lost her life at aka the crime scene,,Did they find enough blood to know that no human can loose that much blood and still be alive..There not gonna tell the parents just on someones word. They have to have physical evidence plus how do they know she was held in the first place, the second place, and the third place ,How do they know she was alive for days. Basically what i have been saying all along since the press conference. Is how the hell do they know all this stuff cause as i said theres no way they are just going off some kinda informant everyone knows you take that tip with a large grain of salt. They have reasons upon reasons to lie. So what did nancy quote me on... How the hell does the FBI know these facts ... ?

Can someone tell me which FB account you are all on for britt cause theres quite a few..Also which one do i go to on FB to see what that klien guy is saying ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay