Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I've gathered on why Raymond Douglas Moody is, or at least was, a POI:

I am skeptical that would be enough for a SW.

Maybe Moody had a drug debt and delivered a girl instead.

It's certainly possible, but I really don't think Moody is involved. He has no connection to drugs that I know of and seems like the type of pedophile that operated solo.

ZooSleuth, for what it's worth, I don't think he was involved either.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm not familiar with Timothy Taylor, but I see he is from McClellanville. I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean. Do you know something?

I was asking why you thought this was possible because I hadn't seen anything drug-related involving Moody.

Swag, you say you are not familiar with TST. I don't mean to offend but could you clarify how familiar with B's case you are? I'm so happy to see a new set of eyes here and I just want to see how many pages apart we are.

To acquaint yourself with TST, please check out post #408 of this thread. It is just half the story but will give you a better idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's certainly possible, but I really don't think Moody is involved. He has no connection to drugs that I know of and seems like the type of pedophile that operated solo.

I third this opinion. After lizzybeth, of course.

Swag, you say you are not familiar with TST. I don't mean to offend but could you clarify how familiar with B's case you are? I'm so happy to see a new set of eyes here and I just want to see how many pages apart we are.

To acquaint yourself with TST, please check out post #408 of this thread. It is just half the story but will give you a better idea.

I discovered Brittanee's case within the last week and became enthralled with it. It particularly touched my heart, as I am a father of two (soon to be three) and pray this family receives the closure they desperately needs and deserves.

While I said I wasn't familiar with Timothy Taylor, that wasn't entirely true. I had previously searched his name on Google, although I don't remember how I stumbled across it. What little I know is that he allegedly attempted to abduct a 20-year-old female in the Myrtle Beach area, but charges were dropped due to an alibi.

You don't think he was involved at all or you don't think he was involved because of drugs? I don't think he was involved in anything drug-related (because there really is nothing substantial to suggest this), but that doesn't rule out his involvement in any capacity. Not only was he a convicted kidnapper and rapist, he admitted to sexually assaulting six other girls denoting repeat offenses.

Post #408, yikes! That's a spiderweb full of leads. Hopefully this correlates to the case being brought back to life with a suspect in mind, per the news report from July 14th.

This is exactly what i have said in a earlier post how do they know this much where are they getting this from they are talking about specific forsure things . Someone came up with a informant but i believe theres even more to this then just rumors from a informant i think they have found her remains or pieces of it or a kill sight that confirms no one could have survived after loosing that much blood all i know is they know something and they know something BIG...

Post #408, yikes! That's a spiderweb full of leads. Hopefully this correlates to the case being brought back to life with a suspect in mind, per the news report from July 14th.

If you're referring to the recent direct indictment by the FBI on an individual with a familiar last name, if I were a betting woman, I would bet yes

Hi all, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself and also thank you all for the information and in depth insights into Britt's case and like everyone else just want justice and closure for Britt and her family. The maps of places were particularly helpful as I'm from Dublin Ireland and not familiar with the landmarks.

Hi all, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself and also thank you all for the information and in depth insights into Britt's case and like everyone else just want justice and closure for Britt and her family. The maps of places were particularly helpful as I'm from Dublin Ireland and not familiar with the landmarks.

:welcome:

Thread 15 post #281 (February 2012)

Slightly off topic, but the story speaks of an "area of interest"
(FYI Dara Watson does have a thread here on WS)

Missing woman's car found burned
-=-snipped-=-
The search for missing woman Dara Lee Watson took a grim turn Saturday, when police revealed that her burned-out vehicle had been found in the woods days ago, and that the man she lived with was found dead Friday in the home they shared.

As authorities seached the woods near in Awendaw for clues about the missing woman, the Charleston County Coronor's Office confirmed that 34-year-old David Hedrick, who has been described as Watson's fiance, was found dead Friday afternoon at his home in Mount Pleasant's Rivertowne subdivision.
-=-

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2...ocal/#comments

"There are just too many young, white girls going missing (with a connection to that area)," one source close to the case said.
^^From the comments

I attached a map to illustrate why this is somewhat eyebrow-raising

3 Locations:
A) Steed Creek Road (location of Shannon McCaughnehay's burned vehicle in 1998)
B) Halfway Creek Road (location of Dara Watson's burned vehicle)
C) Pole yard boat landing (location of several searches for Brittanee)

On another note, I hope everyone is doing ok

My additions: Has it ever been confirmed that Dara's boyfriend/husband is guilty of this crime? The evidence looks incriminating, but I wouldn't put it past any criminal to stage a scene.

-We have seen bodies found in FMNF
-We have seen "gun shot to the head"
-We have seen burned out vehicle

:twocents:

To all new eyes here: I don't want you guys to think I'm crazy and rehashing a bunch of old information! I've made it my mission (and it is proving to be a lengthy one) to review all previous threads here on Websleuths pertaining to Britt. The reason I'm doing it is because it is clear to me that there are facts and tidbits of info that have been released (leaked?) by the media/LE over the years that we've forgotten about. I'm bringing forward posts that might spark discussion because I've always felt it important to keep Brittanee's case alive - something she was not able to do. I'm also bringing forward posts and news articles that contain information that may better point us in the direction that LE is focusing their efforts. I do my best to provide dates and links to the posts I bring forward. I am making a post about this because I don't want there to be any confusion if you see anything and think it is new news. I feel LE does this themselves. A "meeting of the minds" of sorts and lays everything out on the table to see what facts they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06