Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I go to Myrtle Beach every summer. This is another reason that's why I am hooked on this case. We have stayed in North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach. Every morning I wake up around 7:30 am and go for a 2 mile walk up and down Ocean Blvd. One morning I was walking and a car pulled up to me and stopped and a CREEPY guy rolled down his window and said to me "Girls like you are getting abducted down in Myrtle Beach all the time!" and he proceeded to follow me until I go to my condo, which luckily was 2 blocks away. I was absolutely so creeped out I didn't go for a walk the rest of my week there. Since then I stick to Ocean Blvd and I make sure there are people around. I have never felt so unsafe walking and I walk all the time at home around my neighborhood at home and never once felt like that. It was chilling. I was about 26 at the time, but I look young. I am sure something similar happened to Brit, but her abduction actually happened.

CB Sunny, oh wow, how scary. Too bad we have to have eyes in the back of our heads. Glad your still with us. I have had a few strange things like that happen to me when I was 14- 15 and thank goodness I always had the brains to smell trouble and get away, except for one time 2004 (I was 39) when I was abducted. I could prolly write a book.

Welcome to websleuths!!!!
:happydance: :fireworks: :welcome: :happydance: :fireworks:

Oh ya i can say that for sure as i remember a murder case that was just what your talking about it was a man and his wife they were breeding dogs not pitbulls they were a weird name i dont recall but i do remember that the dogs had killed someone and it was very greusome and when they put the dogs alone with other dogs they were fine when they even tried to provoke them they were fine then the man i think wanting a deal told them about a secret russian word and these dogs that no one could imagine hurting someone when the guy yelled what ever the russian word was these dogs turned into like a cujo in a matter of seconds and that was how they were able to charge him and her with actual murder because they gave the order to kill .and sure enough the dogs did ...So in my oppinion its very possible plausable thats a different matter but i do know for sure it has happend before....

CanManEh, were the dogs Perro de Presa Canario Mastiff? Do you remember the dog mauling case out of San Fran 2001, Diane Whipple was killed by two Perro de Presa Canario dogs.
Godspeed Diane

My husband and I go to Myrtle Beach every summer. This is another reason that's why I am hooked on this case. We have stayed in North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach. Every morning I wake up around 7:30 am and go for a 2 mile walk up and down Ocean Blvd. One morning I was walking and a car pulled up to me and stopped and a CREEPY guy rolled down his window and said to me "Girls like you are getting abducted down in Myrtle Beach all the time!" and he proceeded to follow me until I go to my condo, which luckily was 2 blocks away. I was absolutely so creeped out I didn't go for a walk the rest of my week there. Since then I stick to Ocean Blvd and I make sure there are people around. I have never felt so unsafe walking and I walk all the time at home around my neighborhood at home and never once felt like that. It was chilling. I was about 26 at the time, but I look young. I am sure something similar happened to Brit, but her abduction actually happened.
Wow that is creepy!! Did you report it? What was his description?

CanManEh, were the dogs Perro de Presa Canario Mastiff? Do you remember the dog mauling case out of San Fran 2001, Diane Whipple was killed by two Perro de Presa Canario dogs.
Godspeed Diane

did they do something weird like adopt the guy he was a full growen man ,did they adopt him in jail so he couldnt testefy as he was a big part of the breeding the dogs .if so then yes i remember it very well..

Yes it sure is and i wont give out thier name or anything but he is ramaining on my account so i can ask him more questions...I have been able to befriend quite a few people from the 3 towns in question and i hope to get even more awnsers.....If anyone one has something specific they want to know send me a p,m and i can try to find out for you and hopefully as i talk more to each of them i will be able to ask more specific questions...I have tried to add people older rather then younger as the older folks seem to know the secrets of whats happening in town they gossip more when thier with friends so i hope they will do the same with myself and so far so good....

Yes it sure is and i wont give out thier name or anything but he is ramaining on my account so i can ask him more questions...I have been able to befriend quite a few people from the 3 towns in question and i hope to get even more awnsers.....If anyone one has something specific they want to know send me a p,m and i can try to find out for you and hopefully as i talk more to each of them i will be able to ask more specific questions...I have tried to add people older rather then younger as the older folks seem to know the secrets of whats happening in town they gossip more when thier with friends so i hope they will do the same with myself and so far so good....
Be careful because if they are friends with the Taylors they might tell them that someone has been asking things

You the man, CanMan! [emoji471][emoji41]
I pray your very incognito, as our concerns are real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning! We are one day closer to finding Brittanee.

britt6.jpg

#StillDoinItForBritt

BBM- Is he from McClennanville South Carolina or is there one in Florida? I'm not sure if that was his reply or a typo you said he said you might want to visit a different part of Florida?

This is for all members that are aware of the stuff i was trying to do on another site to get inside info....well i got one back,,,i told him i was planning a trip there in the winter months as in canada as u can imagine it gets dam cold here in canada and i told him i have a 13 yr old girl and her friends were coming this year and i have been hearing some bad things about MB and where he lived in mcclellenville and i wanted to know if he had heard of all these abductions taken place and what he thought as i was worried about my girls...so he wrote me back ,,and heres what he said If i were you i would change the destination for your vacation thats right off the bat what he said...then he said right now the whole town is like its never been before it;s like it is in lock down its the kinda place where people not only didnt lock there doors but would leave the windows open doors unlocked but since most specifically the BD episode its went full lockdown there is a group a gang a bunch of guys in that town that everyone knows to stay away from he wouldnt say who they were though . PS not sure y,,,anyways he also said he has seen people that have lived in these houses thier whole lives and for over a hundred years as thier familly just leaves it for the next as they die thats how the whole town is in old houses like this and for the first time they are selling there houses because they are afraid he said it truly is mind boggling and others that are staying are covering thier houses with cameras and censor lights and locking thier doors thier porch lights are on...he didnt really go in to particulers just kinda how the majority of town is feeling and thinking over the last 5 years he said its hard to even recognise the town as the same one...and then he went on more anout me and my girls that whatever u do DO NOT LET THEM GO OUTSIDE AT NIGHT ALONE NO MATTER WHAT..AND finally he just told me if it were him he would somply go to a different part of florida because mcClellinville isn't the same place it use to be..and thats how he ended his email to me...

BBM- Is he from McClennanville South Carolina or is there one in Florida? I'm not sure if that was his reply or a typo you said he said you might want to visit a different part of Florida?

[/B]

He lives in mcClennanville and it was him that said you may wanna reconsider your destination because of what has been happening there ..I said a different part in florida for some reason i thought myrtle beach was in florida ..sorry bout that my error.

DAYS
:
HOURS
:
MINUTES
:
SECONDS

^ This is how long it has been since Brittanee disappeared. This is how long these pieces of trash have gotten away with this. I demand not one second longer. Why do they get to go on living their lives yet Brittanee was not given that right? This is appalling.

I'm about to start thread 17 this morning. I'm almost caught up. It is August 2015 so there's less than a year to go. I don't think much more news/facts/details will be found throughout this thread -- just a lot of theorizing.

britt23.jpg
#StillDoinItForBritt

^^^Green arrow

Thread 17 #63 (stillwatersc - December 2015):

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article16820186.html

The first wave of an additional 800 surveillance cameras in 200 locations across Myrtle Beach are expected to be in place by mid-May, the latest purchase of new police equipment in the last few months. •132 cameras by May 15
•112 by July 1 at the beach accesses
•333 cameras on the back streets of Ocean Boulevard by Oct. 1
•The last 248 across the city by Dec. 1 “In most cases, they’ll be at intersections looking in all four directions,”

On the newscast, LE was able to follow a local reporter driving around town by using the cameras even after she switched vehicles. Kept thinking about Brittanee.

I suspect these are some of the cameras I posted a screen shot of a few weeks ago that I found on Ocean Blvd. I feel strongly that this was done in response to Brittanee's case and in efforts to curb further crime. Too bad it took so long. If the response was more immediate maybe they could have seen who tried to take RM. In early threads I called for more cameras to be installed and said I would be willing to donate in Brittanee's name to make sure this was done. It didn't have to come to that and it looks like they took the initiative themselves. Brittanee is a hero in this regard.

Attaching photo for reference:
cameras.jpg

[/B]

Thanks for the info. My hubby and I have vacationed there too many times to count and are headed that way later this year. I have never felt unsafe but we also don't separate from one another. I used to jog solo down the boulevard but Brittanee's disappearance ended that. It brought to our attention the seedy side we never saw before. Last time we parked near the old Pavilion we were both out of sorts, made sure we left before dark because of all the shadiness we saw in the vicinity.

I honestlly dont remember .I do recall that it was a special kind of breed something about it made the dog exstreamly rare which is why they were breeding them god only knows how much money they were making .If i come across it again i will be sure to let you know...

DAYS
:
HOURS
:
MINUTES
:
SECONDS

^ This is how long it has been since Brittanee disappeared. This is how long these pieces of trash have gotten away with this. I demand not one second longer. Why do they get to go on living their lives yet Brittanee was not given that right? This is appalling.

I'm about to start thread 17 this morning. I'm almost caught up. It is August 2015 so there's less than a year to go. I don't think much more news/facts/details will be found throughout this thread -- just a lot of theorizing.

attachment.php

#StillDoinItForBritt

LLLindasayy, I can thank you from now to infinity and it still would not be enough.
I can also say that for just about everyone here who has been waiting for BD to finally come home and justice to be served.
Everyones hard dedicated work is commendable as y'all are doing some amazing things.

1ee7bb31777ddd68eab4e4875a34b08e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brittanee,

Just because your thread isn't as active as normal doesn't mean we have forgotten about you. I can say with 100% confidence we are all still thinking about you daily and I know there are many good people continuing to work on your case and see to it that justice is served.

I hope that every single individual who has knowledge of what happened to you is shaking in their boots wondering how closely the "feds" are watching them ;) [you see what I did there :angel:]

britt7.jpg

I tried to find out any information concerning BD from a Myrtle Beach Detective I met over the weekend. Didn't get much. When I asked if an arrest is coming up soon, the detective gave me a hard stare and simply said, they have a suspect. I then asked if there was just one, and if the one was part of a large family in McClellanville. I received an extra hard stare along with three blinks. I made a comment that BD most likely went through every parent's worst nightmare. Detective said, she definitely did. ,

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

They can't speak for now and we have to respect that, I understand you wanting to know more though. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro