Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to hear the things that they would say if they were secretly recorded at home. Not only might they talk about Brittanees disappearance (especially with it being on the news at this time) but they might also talk among eachother about previous cases where the evidence wasnt sufficent enough to prosecuted, and maybe even cases that police dont know about that they are involved in.

I dont think PB is involved. At first i was sceptical of him but now I dont think so.

As most of you know, I've spent the last month or so reviewing past threads to bring forth forgotten facts and points of interest of discussion. I also told sleuths that if they have any requests for past info to be brought forward - providing I am able to locate it in the threads - to let me know. By and large, the effort has received overwhelming appreciation. I've received comments and private messages from multiple sleuths thanking me for my time and hard work.

But I've also received backlash from individuals who don't see the importance of reviewing facts (IMO it would be remiss to presume LE doesn't do this regularly) and/or those who think that my efforts are futile and time wasted. Some people even think I ought to leave Brittanee's case alone until their is big news worthy of discussion.

The reason for the post is to ask your opinions. Do you all feel I should continue with this quest? Or is the general consensus that it is unimportant? I'd like all of your opinions because they all matter to me.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Given the time that has elapsed I feel it is imperative to do exactly what you're doing. <mod snip> Well done!

Given the time that has elapsed I feel it is imperative to do exactly what you're doing. <mod snip> Well done!
Dont get me wrong.. for the most part I know we're all here for the same reason. <mod snip>
This is not for popularity or entertainment.. for me it's about trying to help solve the murder of a kid from my hometown.

Wow. I just scrolled through all of the "mysterious Darrenl Taylor"'s FB friends, and discovered that 8 of his friends have anywhere from 1 to 5 mutual friends in common with me! They are all people I graduated high school with, and seeing as how he has 1000+ 'friends', I don't think it could help anything, but I'm a bit skeeved!!!!

i think hes got the fb in his real name to make police think thats his real account and throw them off (hes only got 23 friends on it!!), while he secretly uses the darrenl one with over 1000 friends. Hmm maybe it would've worked if he hadn't have been dumb enough to post pictures of himself on it and not privatize it , what idiot does that

Wow. I just scrolled through all of the "mysterious Darrenl Taylor"'s FB friends, and discovered that 8 of his friends have anywhere from 1 to 5 mutual friends in common with me! They are all people I graduated high school with, and seeing as how he has 1000+ 'friends', I don't think it could help anything, but I'm a bit skeeved!!!!

That would creep me out too!

i think hes got the fb in his real name to make police think thats his real account and throw them off (hes only got 23 friends on it!!), while he secretly uses the darrenl one with over 1000 friends. Hmm maybe it would've worked if he hadn't have been dumb enough to post pictures of himself on it and not privatize it , what idiot does that

This was kind of my thought as well! I'm sure LE is all over it though! In case anyone is wondering I did turn it in. I assumed they already knew about it but then I remembered what they said in their presser to the effect of, "even if you think it's something we already know, turn it in any way." As you all pointed it, it can't hurt anything.

Ruby, I'd like to thank you for drawing our attention to the Facebook comments. I hadn't read them before you pointed them out. I did see the post but I think the comment must have been left after I saw it. I don't think they hold much water because if what he says is true about LE already having received this information, I don't think we'd still be looking for Brittanee! The tips are very specific and I'm confident they know where exactly their persons of interest lived in 2009.

LLLindsayy I really appreciate your review of past threads and your dedication to Brit!

I have a question/thought I have been wanting to get thoughts on.

Has there been any discussion of dog fighting rings in relation to the group of people being sleuthed? I had noticed while sleuthing FB pages that I had seen some pics of dogs chained up. I honestly can't remember whose page it was where I saw those pics. I googled dog fighting in SC and it seems to run rampant and bring in big money (think of all the FB posts we have seen with huge stacks of cash). Dog fighting also brings a Federal charge.

Here is an article, from 2015, on dog fighting in the area.

***GRAPHIC WARNING - PICS OF DOGS ARE DISTURBING**
http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150208/PC16/150209560

Just another angle to consider with this lovely group (sarcasm) of individuals.

MOO

LLLindsayy I really appreciate your review of past threads and your dedication to Brit!

Has there been any discussion of dog fighting rings in relation to the group of people being sleuthed? I had noticed while sleuthing FB pages that I had seen some pics of dogs chained up. I honestly can't remember whose page it was where I saw those pics. I googled dog fighting in SC and it seems to run rampant and bring in big money (think of all the FB posts we have seen with huge stacks of cash). Dog fighting also brings a Federal charge.

MOO
I saw the pic of the dogs too. it was only one pic, its on BGs fb page. It made me sad to see dogs like that :'(

That would creep me out too!

This was kind of my thought as well! I'm sure LE is all over it though! In case anyone is wondering I did turn it in. I assumed they already knew about it but then I remembered what they said in their presser to the effect of, "even if you think it's something we already know, turn it in any way." As you all pointed it, it can't hurt anything.

Ruby, I'd like to thank you for drawing our attention to the Facebook comments. I hadn't read them before you pointed them out. I did see the post but I think the comment must have been left after I saw it. I don't think they hold much water because if what he says is true about LE already having received this information, I don't think we'd still be looking for Brittanee! The tips are very specific and I'm confident they know where exactly their persons of interest lived in 2009.
But wouldnt they need a warrant first to dig the garden up? Surely thryd need some evidence to get a warrant and idk which evidence they have so far. Also depends on which house it is and if they still live there, or if someone else does they might need permission from them.

But wouldnt they need a warrant first to dig the garden up? Surely thryd need some evidence to get a warrant and idk which evidence they have so far. Also depends on which house it is and if they still live there, or if someone else does they might need permission from them.

This is what I'm thinking too. I don't think a comment under a newspaper article would get a warrant to search the property, but it might get a warrant for the IP address of the comment & then a chat with that person where they got this information perhaps.

As most of you know, I've spent the last month or so reviewing past threads to bring forth forgotten facts and points of interest of discussion. I also told sleuths that if they have any requests for past info to be brought forward - providing I am able to locate it in the threads - to let me know. By and large, the effort has received overwhelming appreciation. I've received comments and private messages from multiple sleuths thanking me for my time and hard work.

But I've also received backlash from individuals who don't see the importance of reviewing facts (IMO it would be remiss to presume LE doesn't do this regularly) and/or those who think that my efforts are futile and time wasted. Some people even think I ought to leave Brittanee's case alone until their is big news worthy of discussion.

The reason for the post is to ask your opinions. Do you all feel I should continue with this quest? Or is the general consensus that it is unimportant? I'd like all of your opinions because they all matter to me.

Thanks in advance, guys.
Thank you so much for all your work on behalf of justice for Brittanee, LLLindsayy. It's always helpful to re-review - even homicide investigators do it on cold cases.

Bless you for your efforts.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Thanks in advance, guys.

Thank YOU!

:yourock:

LLLindsayy - all the POSITIVE things said before me, along with a huge thank you from me! I have been dealing with some serious medical issues since 2012, and there are a lot of times I am just not up to doing anything. Your reviews help me stay afloat in all the news for Brittanee. I appreciate you doing this for everyone!

For those who don't find your hard work useful - scrolling is a very nice feature. It's an option to read all the posts, not a requirement. JMOO

Thanks to all of your feedback I have decided to continue reviewing old threads. I'm still in mid-2013 so there are still years of posts to review. I do my best to indicate when I'm posting old facts but I will attempt to find another way to make note of it to avoid any further confusion.

I appreciate all your kind words and I wasn't expecting to see the outpouring of support that I did. I was expecting at least a few people to say it seems redundant and I would respect that opinion.

#StillDoinItForBritt :rocker:

I havent wrote on here for months! Ive been catching up on all the posts. Im so glad there has been a big development in the case!! Firstly I wanted to point out about the sunglasses... In the picture of them in the plastic bag you can clearly see the word Prada written on them, yet in the picture of Britt on the beach on the pink bikini you cannot see the word Prada on them.

I looked up RT and ST on facebook. I looked at MT and BG aswell, it appears the post of the press conference from BGs fb has disappeared?? but there is a picture he posted to fb of a message screenshot where someone has asked him about the Brittanee post, well a few days later on 23 June hes posted a status "Dont you hate when you get screenshot, that DM wasnt for everybody" which makes me believe BG aimed thay status at this site as because you guys were talking that same time about screenshotting all the posts before they disappeared. So im pretty sure they do read here!

Snipped by me for focus.

With regard to the glasses, I can't get a good enough look at the ones Brittanee is wearing on the beach to confirm or deny that they are the same ones. When I try to zoom in I lose focus.

With regard to the post about the press conference, it is still there. June 3 is the date. I'm hesitant to say much more due to TOS.

This is whay I noticed while looking through their fbs. Posting alot of religious things. I really think a listening device should be planted in the house to listen to their conversations, and also planted on the phone to listen to phone calls aswell. That could solve the case. Put gps trackers on their cars, see what type of areas they are visiting, they might revisit the place where brittanees remains are. Talking of cars, the LE should look into what type of cars they had around the time BD dsappeared,, then look on the cctv of her walking and see if any cars of that make model colour passed by at a similar time on the road that night. Although I dont think the footage was very clear.

I would love to hear of this happening. In fact here in Albany this month we had a huge drug-ring bust. Mr. LLLindsayy had a coworker busted as a part of this and when he returned to work he admitted he was caught because they had wiretapped his phone. If they can tap a phone due to drugs they should be able to do it for murderers! IMO.

MOO

Thanks for bringing this up. It's actually something I noticed whole looking at photos but didn't want to consider because of how gruesome it is. I'm more of a cat person than a dog person, but I wholeheartedly feel that no dog is inherently evil based solely on their breed. Every way they act is a result of how they are raised. Having said that, most of the dogs I see on the individuals pages are the type to be used for dog fighting.

To answer your question: I don't think this topic has been brought up here.

Snipped by me for focus.

With regard to the glasses, I can't get a good enough look at the ones Brittanee is wearing on the beach to confirm or deny that they are the same ones. When I try to zoom it I lose focus.

With regard to the post about the press conference, it is still there. June 3 is the date. I'm hesitant to say much more due to TOS.

I would love to hear of this happening. In fact here in Albany this month we had a huge drug-ring bust. Mr. LLLindsayy had a coworker busted as a part of this and when he returned to work he admitted he was caught because they had wiretapped his phone. If they can tap a phone due to drugs they should be able to do it for murderers! IMO.
Oh yes sorry Ive just seen the post now. I was looking at his posts after June 8th which was the day of the press, thats why I missed it! And what does he mean by "ain no way" sounds kind of rude to say about a missing girl, like he doesnt want her to be found or anything to be investigated! Id look at this guy too if I was LE. Sounds like he could be covering up things either that hes done or his mates have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme