Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the word "travelled" means she moved or was moved from one location to the other. I don't think they mean to imply that she went willingly. She was a very small young woman and could have been easily and quickly overpowered by one or two large males.

Can the folks who have located these suspicious Facebook posts please screen shot them before they disappear? It is highly likely some of these people are reading here and they might very well delete their posts if they know we're onto them. FWIW, I can't find the posts so I'd love for someone to direct me that that way.

Quoting my own post to say refer to thread 5 post 116 re: why the girls switched hotels and did not take B's things.

ETA: that post says they did not intend to stay an extra night. OK, so then why did they? DD is quoted as saying B told her she'd see her "tomorrow" (would have been 4/26) so this makes sense in that they would not be staying that night. maybe they did decide to stay an extra night after B went missing to see if they could find her and bring her back with them. maybe we're not getting the full story and the girls aren't as callous as they seem to be (possible wishful thinking).
As much as I would like to believe that Brittanee's friends actually came through for her, from everything I've read, they did not. They did not answer any calls from her mother, they did not travel back to Myrtle Beach to talk with LE about Brittanee, they never once offered to search for Brittanee. One other painful point, most of the NY group went on Facebook and slammed Brittanee's name and had very nasty things to say about her ruining their spring break. That did it for me on the NY group.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Can the folks who have located these suspicious Facebook posts please screen shot them before they disappear? It is highly likely some of these people are reading here and they might very well delete their posts if they know we're onto them. FWIW, I can't find the posts so I'd love for someone to direct me that that way.

Me too

Seems to me her "friends" couldn't care less about her going missing and that should raise some serious red flags. I've always believed that they know more than they are saying, at least that's how it comes off as. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that some of them were somehow involved or know exactly what happened but are forced to remain silent to avoid trouble.

[video=youtube;vypgazlLu54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vypgazlLu54[/video]

PB interview with Dr. Phil. Had forgotten all about this. He was the club promoter with 4 other people that hung with Brittanee that day. He's upset with the way media has treated him. More worried about himself and his reputation rather than BRITTANEE!!! Grrr!! Anyway, I don't know if still a POI or not, but gosh, did anyone there care about her at all???

Thank you to the sleuther who contacted me with the names. I'm happy to know that LE has been made aware of these profiles. Did everyone notice that BG posted a screen shot of a message he received about B? I just screen shotted that in case it disappears.

Lllindsayy, they definitely are not nice people. Not sure if they know anything, but I'm glad the tip line was called.

Thank you to the sleuther who contacted me with the names. I'm happy to know that LE has been made aware of these profiles. Did everyone notice that BG posted a screen shot of a message he received about B? I just screen shotted that in case it disappears.

Lllindsayy, they definitely are not nice people. Not sure if they know anything, but I'm glad the tip line was called.

Follow the shares of the first post about BD on the BG post, there's an interesting conversation about Britt. That info has been sent in too.

Follow the shares of the first post about BD on the BG post, there's an interesting conversation about Britt. That info has been sent in too.

I saw that convo but did not call it in. Who knows whether or not that individual truly has "connections" but IMO, if he's going to claim to (and claim to have inside info), then he deserves to be turned in.

I saw that convo but did not call it in. Who knows whether or not that individual truly has "connections" but IMO, if he's going to claim to (and claim to have inside info), then he deserves to be turned in.

What's the most disturbing is no one seems to care about Britt, they're so nonchalant about it. That individual needs a visit from LE, imo...maybe he already has been. Does seem there's some heat in M'ville.

Now that LE will be going door-to-door, and the heat is applied more in that area, I anticipate someone coming forward to claim the reward, so the case can move forward. In such a close-knit community, even around but not in McC, I'm sure some people are afraid of retaliation. It's plainly obvious there's at least some semblance of organized crime going on in the area, and a lot in MB I'm sure is related. It's long been known that biker gangs run much of MB, the underbelly as well as small businesses. So there's no doubt in my mind that pulling out one string in that sweater would make a dozen or more come out, if you catch my drift.

Someone who is involved in some unsavory activity risks bringing on the wrath of tbe court system, and others could get caught in a drag net, even if they had nothing to do with BD's disappearance. Hopefully someone's conscience will get the better of them.

Thanks to everyone who followed up on the FB friends and posts. Bad timing- after not having internet most of the day Friday, I went camping in the boonies of PA and gave up trying to get a good signal. <mod snip> Also, I had taken screen shots the other day as I was discovering.

I remember reading somewhere she messaged her boyfriend that everyone else was doing drugs but her and she was trying to avoid them. .
Her boyfriend was talking about that on Disappeared. That is one reason I think they may have used her as a trade, so that they could get more drugs.

Yes, I would be interested in seeing the post as well!!

Who is BG? I've also been following this case but am not familiar with those initials.

Who is BG? I've also been following this case but am not familiar with those initials.

If you peruse the Taylor FB pages (the original 2 thought to be to tied to this case), then look for common friends that live in Santee, South Santee, or North Santee, you will see persons who are involved in various nefarious activities with each other. Within this tight group is a BG, who has posted a couple of times about the Brit news conference. That is who we are referencing, but we cannot discuss him or reference him by name or post anything he has. He is not a POI or anything else. But you can find these posts pretty easily.

ETA the reason the Santee friends are of interest is that in some of the initial info on BD phone pings, this area was mentioned as a place the phone was still on and may have "stayed" there a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member