Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would they know that and why come out with that information now??

That is the question on all of our minds. All they will say is that they know because of the investigation. It sounds like someone told them this information and they have very good reason to believe it (possibly evidence).

That is the question on all of our minds. All they will say is that they know because of the investigation. It sounds like someone told them this information and they have very good reason to believe it (possibly evidence).
I agree. Maybe an informant or someone who was there? Watching an old you tube video, I will post the link later from my ipad. It is dealing with PB and his connection.

Okay I was reading late into last night and forgive me but what ever happened to RM.
He was a person of interest in this case . . . Was he cleared? It's been so long years have passed, please forgive me. So many missing person's Ive worked on since then.
I will provide old link here:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/1...old-case-disappearances-brittanee-drexel.html
I don't know if he was cleared, but it seems like they are focusing on some suspects in Santee. From what I gathered from the PC, they know what went down, they just need her body and some solid evidence. Sadly, if what I have read on social media is in any way true, they will have a difficult time finding the body.

I don't know if he was cleared, but it seems like they are focusing on some suspects in Santee. From what I gathered from the PC, they know what went down, they just need her body and some solid evidence. Sadly, if what I have read on social media is in any way true, they will have a difficult time finding the body.

Sadly this is true. I pray LE is watching social media closely and that they are looking into that direction. I just hope all options are open in case her body is not found. to me it seems LE may be relying on someone to come forward or a small piece of evidence to crack this case open. I just hope this is not one of those cold cases that is never solved. I think of poor Erica Parsons and how she has never been found :( that case has bothered me for YEARS

If they have possible evidence then I'm thinking it's only a matter of weeks or months before an arrest is made. I'm not really sure how you can keep someone in a house or a basement for 5 days. At some point, you have to shower, you have to eat, you have to change, you have to go to the bathroom etc. How do we know for sure that she is dead?

Why? Care to tell us more?

If they have possible evidence then I'm thinking it's only a matter of weeks or months before an arrest is made. I'm not really sure how you can keep someone in a house or a basement for 5 days. At some point, you have to shower, you have to eat, you have to change, you have to go to the bathroom etc. How do we know for sure that she is dead?

Tarik, all of your questions are very important to have answered, but unfortunately none of us here know those answers. I also believe it is just a matter of time until they make an arrest in this case. IMO, they already know exactly what happened to B and who is involved. It seems to me that they already have someone informing them and that they need someone else to come forward and corroborate that person's story. Perhaps they cannot arrest someone based solely on the testimony of another (who knows whether he/she is telling the truth? If they're trying to make a deal they might say anything, true or not). LE has already stated there is more than one person involved in this and who know what happened. Perhaps B was not with one person the entire time (they stated in the PC it's possible she was moved from location to location). Alternately, they also stated she was held captive for at least a portion of the time. It's possible (and probable, IMO) that she was restrained.

All we know is that LE has stated they believe she was murdered after being held against her will. We also know that DD has been convinced of this because her tone has changed from "I still have hope I can bring B home" to "B's life was stolen from her in a brutal and senseless fashion and we need help bringing her remains home." We also know that CD stated in his radio interview that LE has exhaustive evidence that B was murdered. All of these statements combined have convinced me that they have substantial evidence even though they will not say what it is. I have speculated that perhaps they have located the crime scene and evidence there may prove her death (a large amount of blood, etc.). Others have speculated perhaps they have photo or video evidence.

IMO, possibly in addition to testimony, they found some evidence that she had an unsurvivable injury. The idea of brain matter was thrown around earlier in the thread, or possibly a huge amount of blood or even a body part. It's also possible they have a video/picture of her being killed, which they were able to time stamp to 5 days after he disappearance. That would fit with them knowing the manner of her death and how long she was held alive for. Her mother said she died in a gruesome way.

Here are some random names of women who went missing in South Carolina, there is no connection that I know of to Brittanee.

Angela Grace Pipkin

Missing from Aynor since Jan. 16, 2014 / Last seen at IGA in Aynor after being dropped off by father / Age at disappearance: 32

Heather Elvis

Missing from Myrtle Beach since Dec. 18, 2013 / Last seen leaving apartment near River Oaks Drive, Myrtle Beach / Age at disappearance: 20

Crystal Soles

Missing since January 24, 2005 / Last seen at the Shaw’s Corner Store in Andrews, SC / Age at diappearance: 28

Lisa Neugent

Missing from Horry County since August 08, 1999 / Age at disappearance: 22

Lakeshia Turner

Missing from Horry County since October 31, 2006 / Age at disappearance: 27-28

Andrea Hayslette

Missing from Horry County since April 24, 1993 / Age at disappearance: 29

So many questions, so few answers. Though, I believe if authorities are stating she is deceased I think they may have more information that we certainly do. They've likely concluded this based on more than just cell phone pings and local rumors. They likely have something pretty solid and even if it's simply local tips...if you start getting similar leads, with the same details, same location, same people, one starts to think it might be more than a coincidence.

Buy at this point, it's anyone's guess how sure they are and what evidence they have.

For those who haven't seen it, here is a very real interview on the Brother Wease show here in Rochester with Brittanee's father Chad.
Rest assured, they know who killed d her and the exact day she died.
Too all perps.. your time is short.
To Chad and Dawn.. don't think you are the only ones obsessed with this. We're here with you every day and we aren't going anywhere!

http://m.radio951.iheart.com/onair/brother-wease-26879/watch-interview-with-brittanee-

For those who haven't seen it, here is a very real interview on the Brother Wease show here in Rochester with Brittanee's father Chad.
To Chad and Dawn.. don't think you are the only ones obsessed with this. We're here with you every day and we aren't going anywhere!

http://m.radio951.iheart.com/onair/brother-wease-26879/watch-interview-with-brittanee-

Bold and enlarged by me. I'd just like to highlight this particular line. And repeat it. And shout it from rooftops.

Just to clarify.....the 5 days did not come from press conf......FBI said "several days". CD is the person who said 5 days in his interview with Rochester's 13WHAM news the day after the press conf. which was linked above.

Everybody that believes the "friends" are involved in some way should watch this interview IMO. You can tell that Chad no longer believes they were involved or that they knew anything about what happened to her.

LLLindsayy: Thanks

RocNYchick: Yes. We know now that she died on a Wednesday. Not sure LE wanted this detail made public

ZooSleuth: Exactly. They were never involved with her disappearance. Just self absorbed kids doing nothing legal on spring break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amoody22