Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure there is a lot of High Schools there... what caught my eye was that its from the same area as Brittanee's last cell phone ping.... what if the cell ping was his location b/c he kept her purse.

Actually, no. Georgetown only has one high school. It really isn't a very big community like the MB area that has maybe 3, 4, 5 high schools from Socastee up to the NC border.

http://www.georgetownscrealestate.net/amenities.htm

"The area is served by an accredited public school system including 6 elementary schools, one middle school and one high school, plus 2 private schools."

Those are pics from Brittany P.'s MB pics. I'm assuming in the girls hotel room since it was in that album on her facebook

Parents of missing teen speak out

May 7: Officials continue to search for 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel, who went missing while on spring break. TODAY's Matt Lauer talks to her parents, Dawn Drexel and John Kahyaoglu, about the search.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30618027#30618027
the biodad looks young enough to be her boyfriend

eta: in the interview it stated that she had only recently started a relationship with biodad a year and a half ago and he lives in Tampa

nursebeeme - I heard they had not been in contact very long, but his concern seems very genuine.

What also struck me was how much her boyfriend, John, resembles the bio dad.

Not ruling out the stranger abduction theory but there is too much hink related to the kids that went on this trip, boys and girls, for me to rule them out. ESPECIALLY now that I see that facebook quote (I should have quoted it, sorry) that was posted last page regarding JO and how the police are "interested in her ever-changing stories."

My gut says this is was a mean girls thing that got out of hand and now that bunch of girls is scrambling to cover for one another. The fact that JO was familiar with the area doesn't sit well with me either. Nor does the part about them being interviewed by the police over the phone, which makes it sound as if they got the he** outta Dodge too, the minute things started to get hot.

Drinking and driving. Way to go girls.

That does appear to be a whole different group of girls. That's definitely not the same hotel room that B, JO, and AL were photographed in. This does look like JO in this pic though, right? http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009343&id=1372860063#/photo.php?pid=30153247&id=1372860063

Maybe that's not her. I don't know. All of these girls look exactly the same to me.

I don't think any of the girls at the beach or inside a house/apt? in these last facebook links look anything like that hard core tuff friend Jenn O. or pal Allanna.

I understand there is a search and recovery at present, however do we have any information as to what investigators are saying are far as verifying:

1/The time the girls changed hotels?
2/why did they change hotels?
3/Why did they leave B's clothes in there (to me very suspicious)?
4/cell phone records?
5/DNA of both hotel rooms
6/Q and A to all parties boys anbd girls?
7/Matt Lauer asked all dumb questions, no she is NOT a runaway?
8/was B happy with her current boyfriend?
9/were there any witnesses when B was surveilled walking to the hotel?
10/does anyone have the clip handy of recent surveillance shot of B walking along street I believe shown on Jane Valez last night?
11/there had to have been more survelliance, how far was B taped?
12/I gather no survelliance at NEW hotel where girls stayed at?
13and again cell phone records of all girls and boys?
14/who was the last person to talk to B by phone?
15/whoever had B's phone wanted to make it look like she was leaving town
Thanks!

I understand there is a search and recovery at present, however do we have any information as to what investigators are saying are far as verifying
1/The time the girls changed hotels?
2/why did they change hotels?
3/Why did they leave B's clthes in there (to me very suspicious)?
4/cell phone records?
5/DNA of both hotel rooms
6/q

None of this information(snipped portion of post) has been revealed by LE.

By now, LE has obtained her cell records so THEY KNOW who she called, received calls from, texted, etc. IF they are considering anyone specific, releasing this info would give that person(s) a heads up. I think we're going to have to wait unfortunately.

Like one of the other members said earlier, "Don't they know WE need this info?"
GuyTapingOneFoot.gif

okay here's what I have for myspace pages on those closest to Brittanee and the ones that went on the trip to MB. It seems a lot of the *vacationers* have abandoned myspace for facebook.

Brittanee Marie Drexel -17- missing child
Dawn D. -36- mother - www.myspace.com/bemibabe
Chad D. -37- adopted father - www.myspace.com/173449572
John K. -32- birth father - www.myspace.com/johnkahyaoglu
Michael W. -34- moms current bf - www.myspace.com/mdwpatriot
John G. -19- Britt's bf - www.myspace.com/69123240
John H. -20- friend of the Drexels who filed police report - www.myspace.com/hahn83
Tarah V.F. -19- Friend of Britt's who started Facebook group - www.myspace.com/xotarahxo

those on the trip to MB
Boys:
Peter B. -20- www.myspace.com/peteybroz
Philip W. -20- www.myspace.com/73047125
Keith C. -19- www.myspace.com/80164512
Viet N. -19- www.myspace.com/vietphunguyen
Ugur O. -20- www.myspace.com/our17
Phil O. -22- www.myspace.com/lebronjr3
Khalid S. -19- www.myspace.com/roccity
Anthony H. -19- www.myspace.com/applejuicedifset
Louie D'A. -
Nico C. -
Matthew A. -

Girls:
Jennifer O. -20- www.myspace.com/nj122104 - http://www.myspace.com/x3_jennn
Lindsay Q -
Alanna L.

Credit to WS member January for starting the list!

so it appears, without having the ages of the last 3 boys available, that Mr Phil O was the only one old enough to buy alcohol.

This is a real PAR-TY-ING crowd, am sure 3/4 of them have fake ID's.
OT/ When my son turned 21, he and his buddies had a 'burn your fake ID' celebration. I brought him up straight, family oriented, God fearing, emphasis on respect and fairness, and STILL he had to have a fake ID....just like many of the other kids. NOW, he looks back at all the risks he took and shakes his own head at how naive he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl