Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! This is my very first post so I hope I don't sound too stupid! But hasn't Brit been dating John G for a couple of years and if so why does he only have a couple pics of them and a lot of other girls? Am I missing something?

This is a real PAR-TY-ING crowd, am sure 3/4 of them have fake ID's.
OT/ When my son turned 21, he and his buddies had a 'burn your fake ID' celebration. I brought him up straight, family oriented, God fearing, emphasis on respect and fairness, and STILL he had to have a fake ID....just like many of the other kids. NOW, he looks back at all the risks he took and shakes his own head at how naive he was.

too true FE!
heck unless the club was lenient with allowing Brittanee inside Club Kryptonite, she also had one!

Hi all! This is my very first post so I hope I don't sound too stupid! But hasn't Brit been dating John G for a couple of years and if so why does he only have a couple pics of them and a lot of another girl? Am I missing something?

WELCOME Tree!

I know one of the girls you see several times is his sister. I think her name might be Rachael. Very pretty, long dark hair. Has been mentioned B & John G. have been dating for about 2 yrs.

at least the last 5 pictures with girls, on John G's myspace are of Brittanee.. compare the noses and chins.

from the pics I've seen on a few different 'Brittanee is missing' myspace and facebook pages, she has a couple different hair colors, styles and length.

are we allowed to create photo albums on WS of the missing person?
I have 32 pics of Brittanee saved, most from MB but others may be ones people have not seen before.

Wow.. so B's birthfather was 15 when she was born and her mother was 19. That's a little strange. Not that it matters, just sayin'.

Thanks for sharing your story, Lonetraveler. Wow. Not to pry, you don't have to answer if you don't want to...but the girlfriend knew where your daughter was all that time? Did your daughter know this 38 year old guy from the internet? Like I said, if these details are too personal, I understand. You must have been going crazy all that time, I can't imagine.
------------
My daughter's best friend did know where she was the whole time but lied over and over again to me, to her parents, to the detectives, everyone. I had to lie to her and tell her that she would be arrested for withholding information during an investigation. I simply would not get out of her face until she broke, I think she got scared of me. I really thought that her mother was going to call the police to come and take me away. I felt in my gut that she knew the truth. At this time, I did not care if I was arrested or not, I was frantic that my daughter had been killed. The 38 yr. old turned out to be the manager of the prior restaurent where my daughter had worked until I made her quit and she started working at another restaurant. After I got the truth out of my daughter's friend, I found out the address and found him. He would not unlock the screen door and denied knowing my daughter or where she was. He threatened to call LE if I did not leave. I was truly prepared to shoot him unless he talked. My husband told him that I was serious and that he needed to tell me where my daughter was. Needless to say, he talked. Now, my daughter is a mother to three and is a bit embarrassed at what she put me through and is hoping her children don't do the same.

Ok guys im caught up again.Are we even sure that these last facebook pics are even girls that were with them.I just think they all look alike which makes it hard to see even if they were really together.Can anyone find a pic on JO;s page and then one on the new pages that have the same people in them.Show me something to show a connection please.

are we allowed to create photo albums on WS of the missing person?
I have 32 pics of Brittanee saved, most from MB but others may be ones people have not seen before.

cc there are quite a few posters here that create albums in their profile for certain cases. They keep them open instead of private. I've seen one for Haleigh IIRC.

okay here's what I have for myspace pages on those closest to Brittanee and the ones that went on the trip to MB. It seems a lot of the *vacationers* have abandoned myspace for facebook.

Brittanee Marie Drexel -17- missing child
Dawn D. -36- mother - www.myspace.com/bemibabe
Chad D. -37- adopted father - www.myspace.com/173449572
John K. -32- birth father - www.myspace.com/johnkahyaoglu
Michael W. -34- moms current bf - www.myspace.com/mdwpatriot
John G. -19- Britt's bf - www.myspace.com/69123240
John H. -20- friend of the Drexels who filed police report - www.myspace.com/hahn83
Tarah V.F. -19- Friend of Britt's who started Facebook group - www.myspace.com/xotarahxo

those on the trip to MB
Boys:
Peter B. -20- www.myspace.com/peteybroz
Philip W. -20- www.myspace.com/73047125
Keith C. -19- www.myspace.com/80164512
Viet N. -19- www.myspace.com/vietphunguyen
Ugur O. -20- www.myspace.com/our17
Phil O. -22- www.myspace.com/lebronjr3
Khalid S. -19- www.myspace.com/roccity
Anthony H. -19- www.myspace.com/applejuicedifset
Louie D'A. -
Nico C. -
Matthew A. -

Girls:
Jennifer O. -20- www.myspace.com/nj122104 - http://www.myspace.com/x3_jennn
Lindsay Q -
Alanna L.

Credit to WS member January for starting the list!

so it appears, without having the ages of the last 3 boys available, that Mr Phil O was the only one old enough to buy alcohol.
--------------
So help me here, anyone? What is the deal about the girls pursing their lips out like that in nearly every photo? :waitasec:

cc there are quite a few posters here that create albums in their profile for certain cases. They keep them open instead of private. I've seen one for Haleigh IIRC.

thanks!
I'll start working on it now and finish when I get back from picking my daughter up from school... will let everyone know when I have all the pictures up

I did some dangerous things when I was a preteen, like I was a pen pal to a criminal in prison when I was 13 - he thought I was 16 (not much better) he was 20. I thought it was fun and guess what he came out of jail and showed up in front of my house!! The jig was up and I started crying to my parents who were furious.

I wonder if B got into something similar with an internet person.

Ok guys im caught up again.Are we even sure that these last facebook pics are even girls that were with them.I just think they all look alike which makes it hard to see even if they were really together.Can anyone find a pic on JO;s page and then one on the new pages that have the same people in them.Show me something to show a connection please.

If you go scroll back through the thread, you'll find Jenn O's facebook.
She identifies everyone in each of the photos except Brittanee.
The hotel room Brittanee shared was occupied by Jenn O, Allanna, and one guy UO.
Note, there aren't any other girls in her pics from the MB trip except herself (JO), Allanna and Brittanee.

--------------
So help me here, anyone? What is the deal about the girls pursing their lips out like that in nearly every photo? :waitasec:

It's something all girls do now when taking pics. Trying to be sexy or something. I think they look dumb. But the dumbest one I've seen is a friend of my daughter, when she tries to do that she scrunches up up her nose and looks like a total geek. lol.

at least the last 5 pictures with girls, on John G's myspace are of Brittanee.. compare the noses and chins.

from the pics I've seen on a few different 'Brittanee is missing' myspace and facebook pages, she has a couple different hair colors, styles and length.

Her dad said,she takes cosmotology (sp) and was really into different style which explains the many different looks.

lol SC, we differ on opinion of the "pout" pose.

Brittanee Drexel's Boyfriend Refuses to Give Up Hope or Stop Searching

The boyfriend of a New York teenager who disappeared during a spring break trip to Myrtle Beach, S.C., said his belief that she's still alive keeps him motivated to keep searching "until we find her."

"My whole life in Rochester had Brittanee involved with it," Grieco said. "It's kind of hard to be in Rochester without Brittanee."
Her family has expressed suspicion about the five young men, including one man who was friends with Drexel before the trip, but police said none of them are suspects at this time.

"Nobody's been cleared," Myrtle Beach Police Capt. David Knipes told ABCNews.com. "You don't clear anybody until the case is closed."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7526937&page=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members