Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all the pictures of the MB trip are there any pictures where the person is not Identified or not part of their group like someone they had just met??

I'm not seeing any other than B. Maybe a couple of waiters and bartenders here and there too.

I don't know, would seem more meaningful to have the vigil in Rochester where her family and friends are...rather than MB where nobody really knows her. but that's just my feelings...

Brittanee must have a myspace or facebook. i just cannot see a 17yr old not having at least oneof them. There's got to be a way to find it. I would like to see if maybe she had been accessing it while on her trip.

Just wanted to say that the myspace listed for John G - her boyfriend is not correct IMO. That myspace belongs to a guy in Rochester Alabama according to what I saw.
-snipped-

respectfully, it's an old teenagers trick to keep people from finding their myspaces so easily. If you check out everything else on his page, including high school, it fits Rochester, NY. Also, there are pictures of Brittanee in his photo album.

Jennifer O. did the same thing with her myspace.. her only goof up since her accounts are private, is that she used such close up pictures of her face!

I don't know, would seem more meaningful to have the vigil in Rochester where her family and friends are...rather than MB where nobody really knows her. but that's just my feelings...

I believe most of her family is in MB searchign for her. maybe they will do it in both.

I hope so...I guess the one advantage to MB is that LE will be scanning the crowd to see if anyone looks a little susicious or out of place. I hope they have a good turnout.

Brittanee must have a myspace or facebook. i just cannot see a 17yr old not having at least oneof them. There's got to be a way to find it. I would like to see if maybe she had been accessing it while on her trip.

All you would see is the last login. It wouldn't tell you who logged in. It could be family, friends or most likely LE.

maybe the perp will show.

Thank you. That is the first time I actually noticed Lindsay. Thank you again. Gotta put on my glasses.

Still have never seen her name as one of the girls staying in her hotel room. hmmm

Wonder if there is a news link reporting her name as one of the her room mates. Have only seen Allanna's and Jenn's mentioned thus far.

Myrtle will be packed this weekend with the bike rally. Im heading down in the morning for it with lots of friends. I'll make sure to keep my out although as bad i hate to say it i don't believe i will see Brittanee.

Horse search teams arrive for Brittanee search

Mounted horse search teams are beginning to arrive in Georgetown County for a renewed search effort for missing 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel.

The Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children out of Texas and the CUE Center for Missing Persons sent out alerts to volunteer horse units on Wednesday, and they expect as many as 100 teams could be on the ground by Saturday.

The Darlington County Sheriff's office sent its Mounted Patrol Unit with two horses, and three officers. River View Farms out of Little River has four horses, and two volunteers from Loris have arrived.

The searchers are scouring areas around the North Santee River community in southern Georgetown County for any signs of Drexel.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=297026

I didn't realize there had been two cell phone hits one on Saturday and again on Sunday as well. Do you think that is when her phone/battery may have died (on Sunday)...doesn't it give off a signal or ping when it dies (thought I read that in another case).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone