Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully that site Eyes for Lies will analyze Peter B.

I'm off now to search for video on Stacey Barker's murder arraignment today.

does PB have on blush and mascara? He looks girly to me.

I have not seen her cry either. I don't think she is invovled. I do think this divorce has been very bitter. i'm betting these kids have been through hell.

I don't think she was involved either. It's just strange, I guess. Like she is distanced from the situation mentally.

I don't think she was involved either. It's just strange, I guess. Like she is distanced from the situation mentally.

Maybe she's taking something to keep her calm. she doesn't have makeup on this time. I have read a few comments bad about her keeping hersilf so perfect.

I do see PB being upset about being singled out. Why are they not mentioning the other four boys in the room? If they were all in the room then they are all the last people to see her.

So they were planning on eaving at 5 or 6am and then decided to leave at 2AM?

He's upset that his name was spelled wrong on the national news. his family is going through hell. people look differently at me on the street, you can just imagine how I feel.

Snipped

THIS was odd to me. I did a double take when I heard him say this.

If the Dad wants to talk to these kids and he is in the NY area of them why doesn't contact them? You know knock on their doors, visit them at work, contact their parents? I'm sorry but if my daughter was missing I would be all over these young people, and their parents. shame on all of them!!

You're right babycat. He says quite a few things that are odd. Jenn has acted odd too.

I feel a rant coming on, and it is about a new defense strategy called "ugly coping". It has slid over to explain away behaviors like we see in PB and others.

I don't see it as ugly coping. Let's call it what it is...stupidity, incapacity for compassion.

A lot of us are wrong, but some of us "just ain't right". He falls under that category IMHO.

I've been tossing all of your thoughts back and forth while keeping
up with this story.
Something stood out from a a previous poster, I believe, that Brit
had told Peter she'd be fine AND HAD WALKED THIS STRIP several
nights already.
I think maybe there's a possiblity that she caught someone's eye
during those few days and HE waited for an opportunity with her.
Maybe she DIDN'T consider someone she met on the beach or
in a lobby etc a stranger and would stop and talk to him and even
take a ride.
I keep going back to this scenario for some reason, more so than
being grabbed and put in a car by someone. This might also
account for people not remembering anything out of the ordinary.
Just my thoughts.

Snipped

THIS was odd to me. I did a double take when I heard him say this.

Me too how can his family be going through hell when his last name is spelled wrong. Wouldn't that mean no one would know who they were?

Just so I know I'm not psychic or going crazy....from the WHEC-TV website today. Peter's interview was taped last week at their Rochester NY studios.

"This story has made national headlines and today it's the focus of The Dr. Phil Show. It's called Behind the Headlines: Mom's Worst Nightmares and airs today at 3 p.m. on News 10NBC.

Last week, a 20-year-old named Peter Brozowitz from Webster and his lawyer John Parrinello came to our studio to tape an interview with talk show host Dr. Phil. Brozowitz was one of the last people to be with Brittanee in Myrtle Beach at his hotel before she went missing. Brittanee's adoptive father and mother also appear on the show."

His interview was printed in the Democrat & Chronicle, Rochester newspaper, last week, that's where I saw it and it was discussed here at some length.

It's always better to actually see the person being interviewed though because we can get a total impression of him. Just curious, could you tell from the TV that they actually weren't in the same studio together?

Just so I know I'm not psychic or going crazy....from the WHEC-TV website today. Peter's interview was taped last week at their Rochester NY studios.

"This story has made national headlines and today it's the focus of The Dr. Phil Show. It's called Behind the Headlines: Mom's Worst Nightmares and airs today at 3 p.m. on News 10NBC.

Last week, a 20-year-old named Peter Brozowitz from Webster and his lawyer John Parrinello came to our studio to tape an interview with talk show host Dr. Phil. Brozowitz was one of the last people to be with Brittanee in Myrtle Beach at his hotel before she went missing. Brittanee's adoptive father and mother also appear on the show."

His interview was printed in the Democrat & Chronicle, Rochester newspaper, last week, that's where I saw it and it was discussed here at some length.

It's always better to actually see the person being interviewed though because we can get a total impression of him. Just curious, could you tell from the TV that they actually weren't in the same studio together?

Yes you could tell. Dr. P and The Dad Chad where in chairs in studio. the mom was via camera , and then the Attorney and PB were together in a seperate camera view.

OMG.. :eek:what would've the ATTORNEY expect PB to have done if it were his daughter? He could've helped search! HELLO!!!:furious: What is wrong with people??:confused:

Chad said something to the effect that PB should have helped look. The problem is that MB is a good 15-16 hrs away from Rochester. The kids were coming home as it was unfolding that she was missing. Don't take this wrong.. but it's not like you can just hop in the car and drive back, MB is a long, long, long way away.

I did agree with Chad when he said PB was throwing himself under the bus. PB needs to grow up and understand that finding B is the first and foremost priority. At this point PB is the only one ruining his reputation.

I've been tossing all of your thoughts back and forth while keeping
up with this story.
Something stood out from a a previous poster, I believe, that Brit
had told Peter she'd be fine AND HAD WALKED THIS STRIP several
nights already.
I think maybe there's a possiblity that she caught someone's eye
during those few days and HE waited for an opportunity with her.
Maybe she DIDN'T consider someone she met on the beach or
in a lobby etc a stranger and would stop and talk to him and even
take a ride.
I keep going back to this scenario for some reason, more so than
being grabbed and put in a car by someone. This might also
account for people not remembering anything out of the ordinary.
Just my thoughts.

That's a great thought Parker. Is this the last place she was seen alive? If so it would be considered to be equal to the scene of the crime for now, right? And concentrating on that area and what could have happened there, could end up solving the case IMO. xox

Chad said something to the effect that PB should have helped look. The problem is that MB is a good 15-16 hrs away from Rochester. The kids were coming home as it was unfolding that she was missing. Don't take this wrong.. but it's not like you can just hop in the car and drive back, MB is a long, long, long way away.

I did agree with Chad when he said PB was throwing himself under the bus. PB needs to grow up and understand that finding B is the first and foremost priority. At this point PB is the only one ruining his reputation.

You are right. I was thinking they knew around 10pm, but it was like 3 or 4am. With that being said I would hope that if one of my children (when they are age 20) were on their way home and found out a friend they had known for yrs was missing that they would turn around and go back to help search. 15 hours away or not they should've went back and searched, and they should be more than willing to give any and all info reguarding the whole time they were with her.
As Dawn said PB did talk to her and did try and help getting the girls to talk to her. My beef is with all of them. They didn't mind partying with her they should be more than willing to talk, and search for her. JMO

not quite as extreme, but does remind me of the girls that went to Aruba with Natalee H. They clammed up big time as I recall, I think their parents and attorneys told them not to make any public statements. There were maybe 2-3 friends that went on TV a couple of times, but basically they never said much. IMO, I think their parents are telling them not to get involved.

Just curious, has anyone seen Dawn cry? It's bothering me that I haven't so if one of you have it would make me feel better.

While i have not seen her cry on national tv,i have to say at the vigil when everybody was singing "Amazing Grace" she was bawling like a baby,you could literally hear her over everyone singing crying her eyes out and at the end of the song she pretty much yelled "God,please bring my baby home." It was very heart breaking.

Just saw PB on Dr. Phil....um, can you say Growing up Gotti??

If that were MY kid representing OUR last name on a national television show like so I would have slapped him across his 20 year old hair-gelled head before he even uttered his first word! :slap: Sit up straight fool, button that damn shirt, now isn't the time for you to try and show off your three new chest hairs! Again, :slap:! Seriously, not a "yes mam" or a "no sir" to be heard with a tone and attitude emitting nothing but disrespect and a basic lack of fundamental manners. Way to go Mr. and Mrs. PB's parents, you should be very proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insanecobain