Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1279

Here are some bits and pieces to view while we wait for someone to upload the video.

ETA: http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/5148/?id=5148&slide=0&showID=1279&preview=&versionID=

text of PB interview with Dr. Phil, who doesn't seem pleased with his reactions either.

Could be nothing but doesn't it seem strange that Peter says in his room B. was "arguing with her friend Jenn on the phone re the shorts" but then goes on to say that B. didn't seem upset about having to go back and return them? It seems to me there is a disconnect between arguing about the shorts one minute and then being totally okay about having to go all the way back to the girls' hotel to return them. Anyone else get that?

Then he goes also says the B. told him for the PAST THREE NITES she had been walking the strip alone and was okay with doing so when he said he'd give her a ride. That sounds to me like she wasn't welcome to hang with those girls...or possibly even those boys too much. AND, if she wasn't getting along with them why would J. let her borrow the shorts in the first place?

I'm so confuzzled.

B's mom interview is coming up soon on FOX news......

if you cannot type the link (you didn't type it in your post) or rather if it shows up as stars... that means that it cannot be linked here at websleuths. What you may consider just news and comments may not be what it seems. Here is that website in full (stars right?) **********************

ETA: is this the place that you read the clothes were in PB's room? Just curious as the only main stream media articles that have been linked say the items were in her room.

thanks for the tip. i had no idea about the stars and such. that is the only place i have seen the reference to her clothes in his room. i thought i read it somewhere on here in the beginning when everyone was talking about P.B leaving so fast, that he her clothes were still in his room. at that point i think the confusion came because i thought she had gone to the beach with him(since her clothes were in his room)

you know maybe something went down in that hotel room(like an assault) and maybe it could explain her hair looking like it did when she came out. if it did, that would be a good reason in a teens mind to stay hidden(maybe shame?)

When I sasw the video of B. coming in and out of the hotel (although I am one who is not convinced it is even her)....but, correct me if I'm wrong here, it seemed like she was kind of moving/darting around a bit when she came in....which struck me as odd because she had been there before. It seems like she's was moving and looking around alot...is it just me or did anybody else notice this?

you know maybe something went down in that hotel room(like an assault) and maybe it could explain her hair looking like it did when she came out. if it did, that would be a good reason in a teens mind to stay hidden(maybe shame?)

Lilbtygrl, what do you mean about her hair looking like that?

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1279

Here are some bits and pieces to view while we wait for someone to upload the video.

ETA: http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/5148/?id=5148&slide=0&showID=1279&preview=&versionID=

text of PB interview with Dr. Phil, who doesn't seem pleased with his reactions either.

Thanks Kat...should have known I could count on you to come through with a link....:) I wish I could see the video though. Just reading about it makes me want to study his facial expressions and body language even more!

Lilbtygrl, what do you mean about her hair looking like that?

for one how did you all get to see the actual video? All i can get is still pictures. And by her hair looking like that, its hard to explain. it just didnt look like her hair. B's hair was always neat and stylish. The person in the video looked to have stringy hair that was more yellow streaked blonde. In B's pics at the beach her hair was more of a solid whitish blonde and was always styled. The person in the videos hair looked like it was kept in an old fashioned type of style with the front flipped back. almost like the way people used to feather their hair.The hair reminded me more of the moms hair in texture, meaning not smooth, not flat ironed or whatever she did to make her hair pretty. Could someone send me a link to an actual video of her leaving the hotel?

for one how did you all get to see the actual video? All i can get is still pictures. And by her hair looking like that, its hard to explain. it just didnt look like her hair. B's hair was always neat and stylish. The person in the video looked to have stringy hair that was more yellow streaked blonde. In B's pics at the beach her hair was more of a solid whitish blonde and was always styled. The person in the videos hair looked like it was kept in an old fashioned type of style with the front flipped back. almost like the way people used to feather their hair.The hair reminded me more of the moms hair in texture, meaning not smooth, not flat ironed or whatever she did to make her hair pretty. Could someone send me a link to an actual video of her leaving the hotel?

Excellent observations....I never saw the actual video of her leaving the hotel. I was curious myself if the video was of her leaving her hotel or the boys hotel where Peter was. And if LE has the vid of her leaving her hotel wouldn't it be safe to assume that they also had vid of her at the other hotel....or her lack of appearance thereof. It was my understanding that the same company or person owned both hotels. So I think there is camera's in all the lobby's. What hotel doesn't have video camera's in their lobby? If LE has it why didn't they release it yet???

i think in the one picture i keep seeing, something was blowing her hair. maybe a vent or something. maybe the color is poor on the tape or something. And would the mom know if those were her daughters clothes? Has anyone id'ed the clothes the girl is wearing? The girl in the video even appeared sunburned around the neck and in the pics of B she was solid tan all over.

Got to go for a bit, if ya'll find the Dr. Phil vid please post I will BBL. Thanks: )

this quote was in an article in reading about B.I have never heard this before? can anyone confirm? what would her clothes have been doing in his room since they didnt room together.im confused here. the article is at blink on crime

"When Hahn arrived in Myrtle Beach, he was immediately concerned."

"Hahn found all of Brittanee’s belongings still inside her hotel room, he also found Drexel’s clothes and liquor inside Broswick’s hotel room."

:eek:

In one of the TV shows (I think one of the first NG shows), it was reported that B's mom could not ID her from the back view, which I always found very odd...what mother couldn't id her own daughter from the rear, even with some distortion? They said the only way she ID'd her at all was from her profile, which to me had to have been blown up because you couldn't really see her profile close up and the video wasn't clear enough, IMO, to really get a good profile shot.

Course if it isn't her, that changes everything.

I am SOOO glad to hear the family is passing out fliers to the bikers!!

When I sasw the video of B. coming in and out of the hotel (although I am one who is not convinced it is even her)....but, correct me if I'm wrong here, it seemed like she was kind of moving/darting around a bit when she came in....which struck me as odd because she had been there before. It seems like she's was moving and looking around alot...is it just me or did anybody else notice this?

I did notice that. I wish I could see the layout of the lobby. I would love to see what she was looking at over to the left hand side when she walked in.

i saw a total of 5 still pictures. 2 of them her hair looked like it was pulled back in a clip. The other 2 looked like her hair was just brushed back. The one where her face caught the camera looked nothing like her. ruddy skin and the hair on the one from the back was longgg. B's hair was not long and choppy like that one. I also saw a time on one that said 1300. maybe the time was off on the camera?

the strides were also very long which seemed like she was in a hurry. not just casually walking but taking giant steps(you can see by the straightness of the legs)she also appeared to be looking for someone imo.

i saw a total of 5 still pictures. 2 of them her hair looked like it was pulled back in a clip. The other 2 looked like her hair was just brushed back. The one where her face caught the camera looked nothing like her. ruddy skin and the hair on the one from the back was longgg. B's hair was not long and choppy like that one. I also saw a time on one that said 1300. maybe the time was off on the camera?

I read in the charleston paper that they police did have to make corrections on the time stamps to get the actual time of her leaving, but they said it was 8:45 and she was headed north. She received a text at 9:15 from her BF and she never made it to 11th street so they think she disappeared sometime during 8:45 to 9:15 in the area from Blue water resort to 11th street.

As much as the video doesn't look like her it has to be her. I can't imagine why she would stay in the hotel room and give another girl who resembles her her clothes and cell phone.

It looks like she has a ankle braclet on her left ankle. Can someone post the link to her photos from the spring break? I can't remember which thread they are in. I want to see if she has an ankle braclet on in those photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member