Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully snipped by me

I think the keyword here is "friend". These girls weren't her "friends". From what I understand, they were acquaintances at best.

Honestly, I don't think that should make a difference. Maybe my expectations are too high? I guess that means my mom did a good job!

it was reported early on that Chad adopted Brittanee when she was 3, so he's been in her life for the last 14 years at least. I know that does not really mean that he knows her very well.. she is a teenager after all.

IMO Brittanee ran away from NY when she went to MB without parental consent. That right there, indicates to me that Brittanee has the guts to runaway again if she has/d the desire.

maybe the mom in hopes that it was her, hasitly ided someone that wasnt her, has anyone been able to verify that a friend or b herself owned those clothes. My husband commented and said it looked like someone else was wearing her clothes and left the hotel appearing as b. i am not even 5 percent sure that it is b leaving that hotel or walking down the sidewalk because the hair is stringy even if the video does cause distortion, im not sure it can cause stringy hair. Bs hair was always kept even when she was just hanging out. if she was all dressed up like the person in that outfit, her hair would have been kept surely. makes no senses to dress up and not fix your hair(when u are into cosmotology and etc..)leads me to another question. someone mentioned she loved attention. I hope it isnt all a hoax on bs part. at this point, that would be something i would hope for. i feel bad for her mother.

it was reported early on that Chad adopted Brittanee when she was 3, so he's been in her life for the last 14 years at least. I know that does not really mean that he knows her very well.. she is a teenager after all.

IMO Brittanee ran away from NY when she went to MB without parental consent. That right there, indicates to me that Brittanee has the guts to runaway again if she has/d the desire.

But do you think she would have left her things behind?

well that could depend on what was going on. if she was scared of something or had a secret she may leave it all behind. There are some things that go on in teens lives big enough to them to make them feel like they have to leave it all. including a boyfriend that she loved. depends on her mindframe if she indeed did run off.

this quote was in an article in reading about B.I have never heard this before? can anyone confirm? what would her clothes have been doing in his room since they didnt room together.im confused here. the article is at blink on crime

"When Hahn arrived in Myrtle Beach, he was immediately concerned."

"Hahn found all of Brittanee’s belongings still inside her hotel room, he also found Drexel’s clothes and liquor inside Broswick’s hotel room."

this quote was in an article in reading about B.I have never heard this before? can anyone confirm? what would her clothes have been doing in his room since they didnt room together.im confused here. the article is at blink on crime

"When Hahn arrived in Myrtle Beach, he was immediately concerned."

"Hahn found all of Brittanee’s belongings still inside her hotel room, he also found Drexel’s clothes and liquor inside Broswick’s hotel room."

Brittanee's clothes in PB's room is news to me.

I don't recall hearing that her clothes were left in PB's room...that would be a major piece of evidence wouldn't it?

maybe why he did a dna test? i dont know. i just read it in an article

items can be replaced.. I have yet to hear of what she actually left behind (that or I forgot!) If she borrowed a pair of shorts from one of the girls, I have to wonder how much *stuff* Brittanee actually took with her to MB and what was left in the motel room.

I'm still undecided on what I feel may have happened to her.
now say she looked up to her grandma and grandma gave her a personalized locket.. if that was left behind then yes, I would lean more towards something happening to her other than possibly running away.

when I was 18, I was in a really bad relationship. One day I decided I'd had enough. While my ex was at work (oh those rare occasions!) I packed up a bag consisting of a couple days clothes for myself and pictures of my daughter. I also packed up a bunch of my daughters stuff. All my other worldy possessions were left behind from prized baseball cards my dad and I collected when I was little to the keepsake box I'd put together from my daughters birth. To this day, 9 years later, I still kick myself for leaving the keepsake box but my mind was set on gettin the heck out of there before my ex got home! Now if my ex had not been working at the time I would of left everything behind! I realize that's quite a bit different than Brittanee's situation, but just shows a teenagers mindset

respectfully snipped by me

I think the keyword here is "friend". These girls weren't her "friends". From what I understand, they were acquaintances at best.

This is what I don't understand: why did Britanny deceive her mother and go to MB with people who are not really friends, but just acquaintances? Maybe this was explained somewhere and I missed it, but it really bothers me. She must have wanted to go to MB very badlhy to go with a group of people who really could not be called friends. And just what was that motive? And was that motive possibly connected to her disappearance? Forgive me if this info was posted somewhere, as I have tried to keep up with the info on this case.

Again, her bank account hasn't been accessed since she went missing. How is she "living" if she ran away? She has to eat. She doesn't seem like the type to steal food or dig in dumpsters.

This is what I don't understand: why did Britanny deceive her mother and go to MB with people who are not really friends, but just acquaintances? Maybe this was explained somewhere and I missed it, but it really bothers me. She must have wanted to go to MB very badlhy to go with a group of people who really could not be called friends. And just what was that motive? And was that motive possibly connected to her disappearance? Forgive me if this info was posted somewhere, as I have tried to keep up with the info on this case.

Heck, when I was her age, I would have gone to the beach with people who weren't my close friends. Back then, a beach trip was a beach trip!

Again, her bank account hasn't been accessed since she went missing. How is she "living" if she ran away? She has to eat. She doesn't seem like the type to steal food or dig in dumpsters.

maybe Brittanee used up all of her money by Saturday evening and has no idea her grandma put more money on her account.
I've taken my younger siblings (now 17 and 13) and their friends to the beach many, many times. 9 times out of 10, the kids would all run out of money before the last day no matter how much I tried telling them that they needed to make it last.

*If* she ran away to be with someone, be it friend or love interest they could easily be providing her food or she could of found an under the table job and be paying for her own. I don't see her diving in dumpsters either but she is a tiny girl and I bet she normally did not eat all that much throughout the day.

i didnt see anything taboo on that site. is it banned here too?it was just news and comments. how do you all know what sites are allowed to be mentioned and which ones arent. this was blink on crime.
if you cannot type the link (you didn't type it in your post) or rather if it shows up as stars... that means that it cannot be linked here at websleuths. What you may consider just news and comments may not be what it seems. Here is that website in full (stars right?) **********************

ETA: is this the place that you read the clothes were in PB's room? Just curious as the only main stream media articles that have been linked say the items were in her room.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S925941.shtml?cat=566

Updated at: 05/12/2009 7:17 AM

...And just like her little sister wishes Brittanee could see her special dance performance. "I just miss her being around," said Myrissa. "She's never done this, and I just want her to come back."

You can see that very special performance Tuesday night. The dance concert benefit will be at Brittanee's high school: Gates-Chili. Doors open at 6 p.m. with the concert starting at 7 p.m. Tickets are $5 at the door, and the money will help family members stay down in Myrtle Beach and continue the search...

So often we forget of the impact these missing children have on their siblings...prayers for Brittanee's two younger siblings.

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/st...ittanee-Sister-to/TQ6eIX7Yg0eCag2HkZnYQg.cspx

...At home, Brittanee's little sister, Myrissa Drexel, will dance a solo in a fundraiser to benefit the search effort.

She has dance to the song "Somewhere Out There," meaningful words to honor her sister and the cause to bring her home.

"We're keeping her in our prayers and she's somewhere out there,” she said.

Myrissa said she and Brittanee always kept each other in a good mood and she misses that and being called "sis." ...

There is video at above link.

http://www.thesunnews.com/142/story/895934.html

Tuesday, May. 12, 2009

Bikers enlisted in search for missing N.Y. teen

Friend and relatives of a missing New York teen spent Monday trying to enlist visiting bikers in their search for the girl.

Brittanee Drexel's family members said they wanted to take advantage of the Harley-Davidson Cruisin' the Coast spring rally to continue to get the word out about her disappearance, so they spent Monday passing out fliers to bikers along Kings Highway.

The action comes two days after one group that had been helping to look for her called off its search, after spending 11 days in the effort.

Good idea. Bikers and LD Truckers can get Brittanee's info out there on the roads in all directions.

Hi everyone, I am trying to find a link to the Dr. Phil show, Is it true that Peter gave an interview. I would really like to see this if it is around anywhere. I am curious to study body language and facial expression. Thank you for any help! Ell

I'm looking elle. It hasn't been uploaded to youtube yet. I am pretty sure it will be though.

Ran across this article in the search for that vid.

J. Grieco needs to hush, if it is being reported correctly that he said this:

...John Grieco made a conscious decision not watch the Dr. Phil show. Grieco is consumed with finding Brittanee. She has been his girlfriend for two and a half years.

He says talk shows focus on emotion and opinion. “The opinions of family members and friends is only hindering the search. My opinion varies from everyone else’s opinion. And of course I believe I know her better than her family, and family believes they know her better than I know her. It all comes down to the facts.”...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero