Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She added me today too.

Also, on the (what we are assuming is fake) Brittanne twitter page: whats up with the very first post? It says:

"Forget that mean ol' @michael_crook. I'm alive and well in Trenton!"

Trenton, NJ?

The Brittylush profile states she is from Webster, NY and her mood is cheerful. This wouldn't make sense if LE or parents are accessing her account.

I am going to try and place 2 pics side by side, not sure if this can be done.

Attachments

• really brittanee.jpg
    really brittanee.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 53
  • britty lush.jpg
    britty lush.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 55
The Brittylush profile states she is from Webster, NY and her mood is cheerful. This wouldn't make sense if LE or parents are accessing her account.

It is most def her profile, as i was added as a friend today. but it looks as if one of her friends is updating her blog that she is missing. So the friend probably has the access to her myspace

Ok, I put in a request to be a friend to Brittylush and to another profile for her missing.

Was it ever proven that Jen and Brit look similar or could pass for each other?

She added me today too.

Also, on the (what we are assuming is fake) Brittanne twitter page: whats up with the very first post? It says:

Trenton, NJ?

There is a Trenton TN, MI, OH, MO, ON (Canada), etc....

This is probably just another fake.

has anyone ever just looked through her friends on MS? there are really hot chicks like sexy playboy type chicks and lots of them.Makes you wonder what her dream may have been for her furture

I think I mentioned this yesterday- her status was set back in the beginning of April, it hasn't been updated. If you are her "friend" you can see this on your own home page. Supposedly (and it is on the acct) this is her friend Kaylee running the acct. Even if it was LE or the parents, this status would still be there unaltered.

I don't have a MySpace, but had my daughter put in a request to add Brittylush a couple of days ago. She hasn't approved it yet. I would love to see the pictures on there!

No way to tell when this was started, but found this. There seems to be no activity on it.

Attachments

• brit fb.jpg
    brit fb.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 53
She added me today too.

Trenton, NJ?

I believe that twitter was created by Michael Crook...and he lives in New Jersey according to the WHOIS look up of the website he used to have michaelcrooks.com or something to that extent. He's trying to be a smart *advertiser censored**!

Nothing earth shattering but I read where Britt's grandfather said she had a prom dress and was really looking forward to the prom.

I just can't get past the fact that the girls left so suddenly , knowing they were leaving Britt by herself. Either they knew she ran off, or they know what happended to her. My frustration level at these girls is through the roof:furious:

She added me today too.

Trenton, NJ?

Thats M.Crook who is doing that twitter page.

I think I mentioned this yesterday- her status was set back in the beginning of April, it hasn't been updated. If you are her "friend" you can see this on your own home page. Supposedly (and it is on the acct) this is her friend Kaylee running the acct. Even if it was LE or the parents, this status would still be there unaltered.

Also she has he bf JG on it and made comment to his page a whlie back .. and he has been on his myspace cause he updated it... sad and miss you britt

Nothing earth shattering but I read where Britt's grandfather said she had a prom dress and was really looking forward to the prom.

I just can't get past the fact that the girls left so suddenly , knowing they were leaving Britt by herself. Either they knew she ran off, or they know what happended to her. My frustration level at these girls is through the roof:furious:

I agree!

I spent all of today reading this thread in particular (I get sidetracked very easily so I was jumping from place to place).

I need to backtrack! With her mother, if I was in that place I could not imagine going and sitting and getting my hair and nails done. When I'm sad, even taking a 15 minute shower is something I dread because it only gives me time to think.
Also with her mother, I became a mother at 19 and if you were to look at my Facebook (here in Canada, MS isn't that big) and you would be able to see it all about my son. Her mother seems very immature posting more about missing her bf than her own daughter, IMO.

I agree! These were not true friends at all and it sickens me to think of them leaving. If I was on vacation, even with just an acquaintance, or someone I ended up being in a fight with over the course of the vacation, I would never (and I can't stress that enough) leave them there!

Also, if I was one of these girls I would be doing everything in my power to help her family and doing anything to put the doubt/suspicion about me to rest. I think they have something to hide!

(I'm sorry for posting so much but I'm trying to keep each post specifically geared towards one thing)

I think the drug slang is a very good tidbit! I wouldn't be surprised if they were using. When I was in my senior year, which was only 4 years ago, it was insane when I went to house parties! I seen things I didn't think was going on. Maybe I was niave! Besides underage drinking (drinking age here is 19 so it was only underage by 1 or 2 years max but still underage) and all of a sudden there were people bringing out the marijuana and all of a sudden out came the cocaine!

I wouldn't doubt if these teens were doing it as well and by looking at some of the pictures I have seen through links on here, BD, LQ, etc seem to enjoy the party scene a lot for people their age.

With this whole MS thing about how B is adding people, I find it very sick.

I think they should leave well enough alone. In her inbox there could be things that would be useful to the LE and who knows what else this person is deleting when they log on.

Also, not having MS I would love if someone could post links to some of the pictures mentioned. I would like to see them for myself but I do not want to go through the trouble of making an account and figuring it all out. How many posts do I need to see photo albums on here?

Hey...We went down today where Britt was last seen and there were a bunch of cops and they were checking cars, looking in cars and checking licenses and the person before us which was from Ohio they were looking at something else of there's but with us they just looked at our plate and my moms license and let us go by. There was also a bunch of vehicles and one said Crime Scene Victims Unit...It looked asif something happened and it wasn't far from 11th ave. It made us all wonder if they found something pertaining to Brittanee's case. We didn't ask any questions just got out of there as soon as we could cuz it was kinda scarey...at the end of the check point they were arresting some mexican guy that had other people in his truck. The whole thing was just weird....Has anyone heard anything??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member