Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I located a fake Twitter for Brittanee. It contains stuff I don't even want to post, because the thought of it is saddening. If you're interested, you can find it by searching for Britt on Twttier.

A fake one? I see about 10-15 different ones for her,just curious which one you are referring to?

MC? Nevermind. He's a waste of space in the world and that's being nice.

A fake one? I see about 10-15 different ones for her,just curious which one you are referring to?

MC? Nevermind. He's a waste of space in the world and that's being nice.

I only get one result.

I had a feeling it was you ;)
poo on him for not answering! Us WSr's really want to know what the secret is

OK so not sure how many people here have MySpace and will know what I mean here, but going for it anyway. I sent JH a friend request. He accepted. If you have an acct you have a home page and a profile page, you see the home, everyone else sees your profile...like FB if you have it. Anyway...on the home page you can see all your friends status's and WHEN they loaded it that way. Here is what I see from John's acct:

JOHN_mutha_****in_HAHNhas a secret...at 7:43 PM Jan 15
Mood:confident

So given that, this status has been there for MONTHS and doesn't have to do w/her disappearance...just thought that may help. :blowkiss:

W00T! saw your post KCaswell thought i would look at my myspace and JH approved me too! Still waiting for JG's approval.

We had discussed this earlier, problem is that many people refer to X, Cocaine, heroin, even alcohol w/this. It would help to figure out which that is. Being that it was easier for them to get alcohol, that can probably be ruled out.

Don't forget High Grade Marijuana too :wink:

Peter B.'s Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/peteybroz

I don't do the whole Myspace thing, but this was posted way back at Brittanee's first thread if anyone wants to befriend him.

He logged in today and is determined.

Correct me if i am wrong but did a news story say that PB took a lie detector or was it said that he would take one if needed?

W00T! saw your post KCaswell thought i would look at my myspace and JH approved me too! Still waiting for JG's approval.

I'm surprised they are approving so many people they don't know. Good for WS though. They must be friend collectors

Britt's grandmother was on the news tonight. She was so sweet and said "Britt, we put more money in your account". "Please take it Britt, I don't want you to be hungry". It was really sad. What a sweet lady.

OK so not sure how many people here have MySpace and will know what I mean here, but going for it anyway. I sent JH a friend request. He accepted. If you have an acct you have a home page and a profile page, you see the home, everyone else sees your profile...like FB if you have it. Anyway...on the home page you can see all your friends status's and WHEN they loaded it that way. Here is what I see from John's acct:

JOHN_mutha_****in_HAHNhas a secret...at 7:43 PM Jan 15
Mood:confident

So given that, this status has been there for MONTHS and doesn't have to do w/her disappearance...just thought that may help. :blowkiss:

:doh: that's what I was forgetting to look up!! thank you :)

Britt's grandmother was on the news tonight. She was so sweet and said "Britt, we put more money in your account". "Please take it Britt, I don't want you to be hungry". It was really sad. What a sweet lady.

Does this mean she has been using her atm card to survive? Or maybe whoever took her? That means they would be tracking the atm card, maybe there has been activity on it? Hmmm

Correct me if i am wrong but did a news story say that PB took a lie detector or was it said that he would take one if needed?

Tonia posted this article: http://www.carolinalive.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=293717

The article reports that LE doesn't consider PB to be a suspect and that he has offered to do whatever they want him to do, including giving them a sample of his DNA. It does not say anything about a lie detector test.

I'm pretty sure that it takes awhile for lie detector tests to be analyzed, so if they did give him one they cleared him before receiving the results.

Usually LE doesn't let us know if they have cleared anyone, they just say that they're looking at all possibilities blah, blah, blah.... very frustrating.

I Googled it real quick and while I can't find anything that says Peter took a lie detector test, lots of people think he should. If I were him I would just do it.

wait, she put MORE money on the account?!.. does that mean someones been accessing the account because she put money on the account not too long after Britt went missing

Does this mean she has been using her atm card to survive? Or maybe whoever took her? That means they would be tracking the atm card, maybe there has been activity on it? Hmmm

http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=87821
"Dawn Drexel also said there has been no recent activity from Brittanee's ATM account. Her account was near empty when she left and now her mother is putting money into the account. The hope is that it will spark some activity and open a lead into the possible whereabouts of the teen or at least her ATM card."

The article was posted shortly after she disappeared, but there aren't any articles that I can find written after this one that mention she has.

I think that one of the false sightings was at an ATM machine.

This is just my opinion: I think there may be more to what is being published and what the actual truth is on PB.

http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=87821
"Dawn Drexel also said there has been no recent activity from Brittanee's ATM account. Her account was near empty when she left and now her mother is putting money into the account. The hope is that it will spark some activity and open a lead into the possible whereabouts of the teen or at least her ATM card."

The article was posted shortly after she disappeared, but there aren't any articles that I can find written after this one that mention she has.

I think that one of the false sightings was at an ATM machine.

correct, that was the 'early stages of pregnancy' false sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member