Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way was that pic was of Jo trying to look like B. She could never pass for B. I think it was her shorts and I'm guessing MB sells those shirts everywhere because JOs friend in the pic where jo is wearing it had the same shirt with a different color. I also dont' think those girls had the intelligence to think that far or plan that much.

I think Bs hair looked different because she had just walked a mile in warm weather and it looked a little worse then usual. Just a guess

I thought about JO trying to look like Brittanee or the "friends" getting someone to do it for them too. I don't think so though. But that picture looks nothing like Brittanee. I just have never seen one pic of Brittanee with even one hair out of place...:) It does look like she was keeping it up quite a bit which makes sense because her hair has to be realllllly damaged and that does not mix well with sun, humidity etc.

I'd really like to see how the security camera distorts other peoples picture to see if the distortion matches.

I considered the possibility that the coverup is sold a lot in MB, however, the pics of JO wearing that coverup are at least a year old, maybe more since JO's hair is so much shorter than it is now in that picture. Plus, teenaged girls can get upset if someone has the same outfit they do.

JO could have lent Brittanee the coverup. We don't have any pics of JO wearing that coverup during the '09 spring break.

I take it you are on his friend list? You got the goods! LOL I am not on his friend list, but I can see that his status still says "JOHN_mutha_f*ckin_HAHN has a secret... " I changed the U to an * for language purposes. I think this is the part that disturbs me the most.

One thing I can't seem to shake? Ok so JG knew that Britt was going to MB and didn't tell her mom. But she was talking to JH when she was there as well. Did he know she was in MB and not Rochester? Is that why they were talking so he could keep tabs on her?

I've seen that on a couple people's myspaces, I think its a myspace thing. Don't they know that it makes up WSers wonder what that secret is?

His tat work is beautiful though! If he gets more work done it really should be done on his back, anything else would take away from that design.

For some reason when I go to Club Krypto's gallery it only shows club pics from 4.15. Also when I try to get to Q's pics I can see the one of her with two of her friends from the link and then two more of her at the club, but it won't let me into her album. I really don't think that she is involved in this in anyway and kinda don't want to go snooping in her stuff anyway.

It is very doubtful that she knows anything either, although I think that it would be a good idea for LE to question the kids that had associations with the "friends" in Roc and in MB since JO used to live there. While they may not be able to give LE solid information on where Brittanee is the could provide pieces of the puzzel.

Did you look at the link I had in the posting? I couldn't get them from the Club K site either. I did notice that LQ wasn't in any of the pictures. I don't think that LQ and her group of girls are involved. But I thought since there were questions out there about the Club this would help. Then when LD was seen in the pics, I thought he was w/the group Brittanee was w/and thought I would bring it up.

The club site says its 18 and over this explains how they got in. I'm guessing from their it's laxed on their serving policies (or the oldest went and bought the drinks for all

Not to mention did you see the "perks" of being a VIP? Makes you wonder if they have rules for VIP's and if a minor can be one. I had heard that PB was a VIP here in Rochester and in MB because the 2 clubs are connected.

Did you look at the link I had in the posting? I couldn't get them from the Club K site either. I did notice that LQ wasn't in any of the pictures. I don't think that LQ and her group of girls are involved. But I thought since there were questions out there about the Club this would help. Then when LD was seen in the pics, I thought he was w/the group Brittanee was w/and thought I would bring it up.

There are so many involved who is LD again?

I'm sorry cc81, I forgot to answer your question :crazy:. It was 11th Ave South. Why? What cha thinkin'? :)

I found a great post by FifthEssence here that maps it out nicely: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83630&page=25 (Thread 1, page 13, post 612)

On that same page Kat posted a link to an article that explains the whole ping stuff if your interested, I thought it was pretty interesting: http://www.carolinalive.com/news/new...aspx?id=295450

oh nothing much.. I could not remember and I wanted to do a 'nearby places' search with my map program for 11th avenue and S. Ocean BLVD, this is what I pulled up for places within a 0.2 mile radius:

1 atm (carolina first)

1 gallery (rembrandt art)

16 hotels and motels (super 8, coral beach resort hotel, ocean plaza motel, polynesion motel, south seas motel, quality inn and suites, sea mist resort, blue parrot inn, beach side motel, captains quarters motor inn, fredrick motel, beach club at montego, san marcus villa, raintree motel, sea crest oceanfront resort, days inn)

2 nightclubs and taverns (club baja, club millennium)

5 restaurants (wok express, rigatoni's, dino's pizza, pizza hut, sea trawler)

please note that my map software is NOT always 100% with locations, that's microsoft for ya!

Sorry, trying not to put all the names out there. Louie D'Amico, he is in a lot of the pics from JO's album.

I do remember him and thought at the time (because there were so many pictures of him and Brit with arms around each other and almost kissing) that he liked her and maybe during the trip the girls brought Brit to hook her up with him.

I've seen that on a couple people's myspaces, I think its a myspace thing. Don't they know that it makes up WSers wonder what that secret is?

His tat work is beautiful though! If he gets more work done it really should be done on his back, anything else would take away from that design.

unfortunately there is really nothing on his myspace that alludes to what the secret may be.. John screens his comments and it appears someone asked him what the secret is (was that a fellow WSr?) but their profile is private so no clue if he answered.

I agree, that tat is awesome and I am not a tat person! If you want to see a colored version of the tat err really of him with the black tat, let me know and I'll throw one in my photo album on here

ETA: IF John had anything to do with B going missing and he was in the MB area without a shirt on.. that tat would definitely stand out!

The club site says its 18 and over this explains how they got in. I'm guessing from their it's laxed on their serving policies (or the oldest went and bought the drinks for all

Brittanee's 17.

Some of the clubs let people under 21 get in to see shows but the are sectioned off away from the bar and they have to wear an arm band. Its really in these kind of places interest to let young girls into the club guys like girls, the more girls you get, the more guys you get buying them drinks. If PB was able to get the crew into the VIP the might have been able to use other drugs... who knows. With his club connections in Roc PB may do some drug dealing, he'd have access to the clientelle.

Brittanee's 17.

Some of the clubs let people under 21 get in to see shows but the are sectioned off away from the bar and they have to wear an arm band. Its really in these kind of places interest to let young girls into the club guys like girls, the more girls you get, the more guys you get buying them drinks. If PB was able to get the crew into the VIP the might have been able to use other drugs... who knows. With his club connections in Roc PB may do some drug dealing, he'd have access to the clientelle.

As an FYI Rochester isn't really a club town. There are some ok bars but not great clubs like in the tourist towns.
:)

No body touch anything right now Lindsay or anyone new puts a link up for until an admin shuts them down

That Myspace was put up on the 15th. Whoever is screwing around needs to get thumped on the bum for messing with Brittanee's loved ones minds like that. :mad:

Edit: Wait! There is a Paris Hilton quote on the picture of Brittanee with those girls about best friends. I wonder if Brit's real friends put it up? I'd think they would say so, but ya never know.

The 15th is the last login date.

According to the page:
Signup Date: 6/9/2007

The default picture is also on brittylush's myspace, if I'm not mistaken. If it's not there it was on one of the Facebook's. I've definitely seen it before with the same quote on it.

That's Rick Rolled... It's been going on for awhile, starting April Fool's day 2008, I believe.

You send someone a link of a video and, instead of playing the video that was described, it plays Rick Astley's 'Never Gonna Give you Up.' The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (I think) was Rick Rolled too.

No viruses, no need to worry. It was just a poorly executed, tasteless old joke.

What happened? The site kept popping up with a pop up window so I just closed it off my browser. Is my computer messed up now? WT*???

Was it that God awful Rick thing that had all the popups? Happened to me too. I don't know what it is, so I made an account on the site just to view her page. I can see her profile, but it says nothing different than Brittylush's Myspace profile does.

That's Rick Rolled... It's been going on for awhile, starting April Fool's day 2008, I believe.

You send someone a link of a video and, instead of playing the video that was described, it plays Rick Astley's 'Never Gonna Give you Up.' The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (I think) was Rick Rolled too.

No viruses, no need to worry. It was just a poorly executed, tasteless old joke.

Appreciated info, but this site isn't supposed to be for that type of nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members