Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, let me go back to the stuff AutumnDreams unearthed...I haven't been able to view the pics yet so I'm going on what I got from the posts that followed it. Let me get this straight...are we saying that there are pics of JO wearing the same outfit that BD was described as wearing when she was last seen? And do we know for sure that JO was seen wearing these clothes BACK IN NY after BD went missing?
The picture is of JO in MB last yr wearing the outfit B is wearing.
The story about the shorts just seemed to far out there as being a big deal and needing them back.. and then seeing her in the shorts and the top.. made me think more that if she was really concerned about clothing it was most likely over the top.
You can go out and buy new black shorts at a dime a dozen .. but that top.. I dont see it still sitting in stores still a year or so later.
Having 6 daughters clothes mean everything and more if it's your favorite.
I've had to break up fist fights and hair pulling from two sister fight over one wearing the others favorite article of clothing.

Last I heard LE was going to go back to square one and start all over with what they knew, but haven't heard any news coming out of MB, and haven't heard that they are re-interviewing any of these kids. Have they? I assume B's mother is back in Rochester and biodad is back in Florida (I know they were looking for donations to stay longer in MB but probably they didn't get much from that). Unfortunately, this case is getting colder by the day.

Last I heard LE was going to go back to square one and start all over with what they knew, but haven't heard any news coming out of MB, and haven't heard that they are re-interviewing any of these kids. Have they? I assume B's mother is back in Rochester and biodad is back in Florida (I know they were looking for donations to stay longer in MB but probably they didn't get much from that). Unfortunately, this case is getting colder by the day.

Mom is back in NC.. actually the family is searching around Charleston today. Not sure where bio dad is but it looks like it could be him the one of the photos in 2nd link.

http://www.counton2.com/cbd/news/lo...n_brittanee_drexel_comes_to_charleston/25082/
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Search-for-Brittanee-Moves-South/cUwQbUlZo0mhrpFKlm4hBw.cspx

There has been nothing in the local news that any of the girls or boys have been re-interviewed. Unfortunately you really have to dig to find any local update on the case apart from the vigil and fund raisers.

So very sad. I hope they find her soon.

So I also looked at some of the Club K pictures from 4/22/09..wasn't sure if anyone else was interested. I had looked at these w/a few other people offline and I thought maybe other opinions may help, plus I know that some people would like to see them. My question is did LD really go down w/Brittanee or did he go down w/the Rochester girls or PB and friends?

Pg 2-120 & 121, 014- these show why the pics can’t be AL, same girl
#311, 310 - both LD w/a girl similar to AL..has to be him...unless by some HUGE coinkidink some guy had exact same shades, shirt and earrings. The only think I can think of is if it was Nico or Ubur, they look similar. Maybe LD rode down w/PB & Co? Same outfit he is wearing in JO's pictures.
# 324, TR& AM w/high waist shorts both from LQ group
#331-RJ
#333 TR & RJ
#338- PB
#350-358 are PB and his friends….
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019879&id=1013670465#/photo.php?pid=30153855&id=1372860063 pic 41 of 43- LQ, TR & RJ at Club K
In LQ’s album…pic 42 is the older man they were at the place they stayed w/but at the club….this guy is seen at the house they stayed at and an older woman is in those pics too.

Mom is back in NC.. actually the family is searching around Charleston today. Not sure where bio dad is but it looks like it could be him the one of the photos in 2nd link.

http://www.counton2.com/cbd/news/lo...n_brittanee_drexel_comes_to_charleston/25082/
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Search-for-Brittanee-Moves-South/cUwQbUlZo0mhrpFKlm4hBw.cspx

There has been nothing in the local news that any of the girls or boys have been re-interviewed. Unfortunately you really have to dig to find any local update on the case apart from the vigil and fund raisers.

So very sad. I hope they find her soon.

I agree I think that is her biodad on the left in that picture....

There are some photos on the Club K website from College Night.... but I think they're dated 4 - 18 - 09 (I could be wrong on that). Just go to the Club K website and click on Gallery. I didn't have a chance to look through them and I wouldn't know what most of the people look like anyhow.

THanks I found them...I had been given a link from someone to a different site to find them. I have listed it if you want to see them.

So awhile ago people were having a chat about a ladder and someone climbing up it, appeared to me that she had dark brown hair. I found another pic in w/LQ's albums...just thought I would share in the case anyone was interested.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?a...bal&view=global&subj=1372860063&id=1372860018

I apologize for the multiple posts. I also found this pic...See #20, it's BP from the LQ group behind the stairs.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009340&id=1372860063#/photo.php?pid=30153180&id=1372860063

wow, if that's her biodad, he sure looks pretty young. I thought maybe it was her boyfriend.

OK question here...did anyone see the Club K College night pics from 4/22/09? I was told that there were pics that may be LQ so I wanted to see them. But now they are gone! I was hoping someone had a link or save them.....anyone??

As of right now the last picture from College Night 4.15.08 was posted on 4.20.08. There are 30 pictures total.

If there were any pics of Brittanee or her "friends" they would've pulled them by now. All of them are under 21, and it sounds like they make aloooooooot of money off of underaged kids. I'd at least hope that have received some heat from their association with this case, they need to have their liquor license pulled. I thought about calling them as a reporter doing a story on Brittanee and what parents don't know about spring break at Myrtle Beach.:angel:

Well ok im caught up today,Some of the questions that have been askked about the time B was report missing i think was around 4 or 5 cant remember and PB states they left around 2.T=You know JO had to have called PB and told him she was missing.I dont think its ever been reported about what time the girls got there new room.Did we ever hear what hotel they went to.Maybe someone could call and act like a reporter lol who knows.I think LE is keeping all the stuff we are wondering about close to there vest because you know tha they have looked at more videos than the 2 we have seen and you know that they know weather B made it back to there hotel.For some reason LE is wanting to share at this time.

Why has there been no security stills from the girls original hotel, Bar Harbor? Releasing those, with time stamp of her leaving to go to the boys hotel, would give us a better idea as to how long it actually took Brittanee to go between the two hotels.

I find it really hard to believe that between the stills from the boys hotel and the one grainy video of supposedly Brittanee walking down Ocean BLVD.. that those were the only video's she was captured in?

Anyone remember if it was 11th Ave North or South that they got the ping?

It is possible that we are not seeing all of the security camera pics because for whatever reason LE isn't releasing them. I'm not sure why they wouldn't.

The other thing about the hotel security cameras that I find frustrating is that they could be used to give us an accurate timeline of what her "friends" were doing, when they changed hotels, if they left the hotels and returned at any point, and of course when they checked out of the hotels.

Well ok im caught up today,Some of the questions that have been askked about the time B was report missing i think was around 4 or 5 cant remember and PB states they left around 2.T=You know JO had to have called PB and told him she was missing.I dont think its ever been reported about what time the girls got there new room.Did we ever hear what hotel they went to.Maybe someone could call and act like a reporter lol who knows.I think LE is keeping all the stuff we are wondering about close to there vest because you know tha they have looked at more videos than the 2 we have seen and you know that they know weather B made it back to there hotel.For some reason LE is wanting to share at this time.

I understand about keeping things close to the vest, but it would be so nice to just have an accurate time line :behindbar:. I'm not an expert, but maybe it would be helpful if LE could ask if anyone saw anything suspicious at hotel A during this particular time frame etc.

If that is something that would not be helpful then you would think that LE would want to show the public that they do have an accurate time frame because that police report was horrible. MB LE looks like they have no idea what is going on or how to handle situations like this and it is far from unreasonable to expect them to be prepared to deal with a possible abduction. IIRC at one point the press reported that MB LE said that usually when someone goes missing they always turn up. Okay, does that mean they twiddle their fingers waiting for that to happen? :furious:

As of right now the last picture from College Night 4.15.08 was posted on 4.20.08. There are 30 pictures total.

If there were any pics of Brittanee or her "friends" they would've pulled them by now. All of them are under 21, and it sounds like they make aloooooooot of money off of underaged kids. I'd at least hope that have received some heat from their association with this case, they need to have their liquor license pulled. I thought about calling them as a reporter doing a story on Brittanee and what parents don't know about spring break at Myrtle Beach.:angel:

DaisyFaithfull-
See post 487, I was given a link to the ones that were from the night before Britt arrived....I had some notes there too.

Anyone remember if it was 11th Ave North or South that they got the ping?

I'm sorry cc81, I forgot to answer your question :crazy:. It was 11th Ave South. Why? What cha thinkin'? :)

I found a great post by FifthEssence here that maps it out nicely: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83630&page=25 (Thread 1, page 13, post 612)

On that same page Kat posted a link to an article that explains the whole ping stuff if your interested, I thought it was pretty interesting: http://www.carolinalive.com/news/new...aspx?id=295450

This was posted on another site ... Something to think about

1. He works for Ronnie Davis. This is the same Ronnie Davis that spent $2 million renovating three bars in the Raleigh, NC area, then, just three months after opening, fled like a thief in the night leaving cables hanging from the walls and the bottles and glasses from that night's business still sitting on the bar. He just so happened to flee the scene at the same time that an undercover police operation in Raleigh had arrested some 20 prostitutes. Coincidence?
A poster early on in this same thread had posted regularly for about three days concerning Davis and his business practices. It would appear that Davis has connections in organized crime. Thus, we can assume that Peter has connections in organized crime, ie prostitution.

2. He took B to the Kryptonite Club in MB. This is an X club which he claims to be a VIP at. He took B there fully aware of the fact that she was too young to be in that bar.

3. He is a member of the Maritime Consortium, therefore he has connections to numerous boat captains. Just to refresh everyone's memory, that last ping from B cell phone came from an area around U.S. 17 and the South Santee River near the Georgetown-Charleston county line, so it's quite possible that B was aboard a boat.

4. He fled MB at 2 am - this is the exact same time that JO and AL claim they became concerned about her.

5. Upon his return to NY, he hired a lawyer. But, why did he need a lawyer when he hadn't even been questioned yet?

I believe that this is clearly a set up by the girls who coaxed her into going to MB, and PB. I believe that they lured her there to sell her.

I'm not so sure i would agree about selling her .. but hey you never know it has been done before.

Wow I had no idea PB worked in all of this. How sad I was thinking it could be a gang initiation.

I've been to this club once - my boyfriend and I decided to check it out when we were vacationing in MB. Buying VIP tickets at least gets you to the head of the line when you're waiting to get in.

Personally, I didn't like this place. It was so crowded that it took about 15 minutes to walk from once place to the next and we had to hold hands the entire time we were in there so we didn't get separated. Additionally, it took somewhere around 20 minutes just to get to the bathroom and back.

We stayed about an hour, which was long enough to have one drink and use the restrooms and we left. The crowd there was extremely young (in fact, we had talked about underagers and the fact that there was no way those kids were all 21 on the way home from the club.) We were in our late 20's and felt way out of place there.

The club site says its 18 and over this explains how they got in. I'm guessing from their it's laxed on their serving policies (or the oldest went and bought the drinks for all

I've been away from the board since last Friday so I'm trying to catch up. So let me throw a few things out and you guys can please correct me as needed.

I know JO lived in MB at one point so she would be reasonably familiar with the area.

From what I've read the past few pages, it sounds as if PB was also somewhat familiar with the area as well.

Now, let me go back to the stuff AutumnDreams unearthed...I haven't been able to view the pics yet so I'm going on what I got from the posts that followed it. Let me get this straight...are we saying that there are pics of JO wearing the same outfit that BD was described as wearing when she was last seen? And do we know for sure that JO was seen wearing these clothes BACK IN NY after BD went missing?

If you go back to the first thread about Brittanee, I said at least once that I felt those girls and possibly the guys were involved. SO....if the above is true regarding JO and the clothing.....would anyone think it possible that those camera screen shots that are supposed to be BD entering/leaving the hotel(s) could be JO dressed in the clothing? Could that have been done to make it look like BD ran off on her own? Perhaps they all know far more than they are saying.

Just trying to get my head around this thing....

No way was that pic was of Jo trying to look like B. She could never pass for B. I think it was her shorts and I'm guessing MB sells those shirts everywhere because JOs friend in the pic where jo is wearing it had the same shirt with a different color. I also dont' think those girls had the intelligence to think that far or plan that much.

I think Bs hair looked different because she had just walked a mile in warm weather and it looked a little worse then usual. Just a guess

DaisyFaithfull-
See post 487, I was given a link to the ones that were from the night before Britt arrived....I had some notes there too.

For some reason when I go to Club Krypto's gallery it only shows club pics from 4.15. Also when I try to get to Q's pics I can see the one of her with two of her friends from the link and then two more of her at the club, but it won't let me into her album. I really don't think that she is involved in this in anyway and kinda don't want to go snooping in her stuff anyway.

It is very doubtful that she knows anything either, although I think that it would be a good idea for LE to question the kids that had associations with the "friends" in Roc and in MB since JO used to live there. While they may not be able to give LE solid information on where Brittanee is the could provide pieces of the puzzel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member