Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Run a scan I am too. That *advertiser censored** needs to be shut down! That was her first post and pulled that bs obviously that means some of there other horrible b***tch friends might pull the same C**p

I'm really sorry you guys. I am not the Lindsay you guys are referring to. My last initial is R, and I suppose I should have warned you that nicelol did that to me, but I didn't know it'd happen on everyone's computers.

Was it that God awful Rick thing that had all the popups? Happened to me too. I don't know what it is, so I made an account on the site just to view her page. I can see her profile, but it says nothing different than Brittylush's Myspace profile does.

Ok, I'll stop freaking out!:) I think somewhere along the line I've seen that one. I haven't seen the myspace though. I sent you a message when the freakout started, just disregard it!

That Rick Astley song was so lame, I remember being traumatized by it in the '80 on Mtv. But ya know I was looking at it and he kinda reminds me of Troy Aiken.

It's not a virus.

It may not be but once you open it you can't touch a thing on your PC...I had the same thing happen it when Lindsay sent it to me on FB. BTW- she is not LQ, and I don't think that it was intentional. I do have to say even w/virus scans my PC has crashed atleast 3-4x a day since. My husband works on PC's and he is going to be looking at this when & if he finishes working tonight.

So awhile ago people were having a chat about a ladder and someone climbing up it, appeared to me that she had dark brown hair. I found another pic in w/LQ's albums...just thought I would share in the case anyone was interested.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?a...bal&view=global&subj=1372860063&id=1372860018

Gary Burgo (Monroe CC) wrote
at 12:00pm on May 6th, 2009
WHos the one in the middle?

Elana Wittman (Spencerport High School) wrote
at 8:59am on May 9th, 2009
UM IDK BRITANNEE DREXEL? UK THE GIRLS BEEN MISSING FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS

Jennifer Marie (Rochester, NY) wrote
at 9:01am on May 9th, 2009
Haha elana such a b*tch =)

hahahah love ya ♥

at 9:03am on May 9th, 2009
iloveyouuu,text me tonight let's do somethinggg

hehehhe k

at 3:20pm on May 9th, 2009
sry i dont think its that funny ....btw u guys r f*kin nasty ew

at 3:35pm on May 9th, 2009
Dude u look like ur gay go suck a d*ck

Alanna Lippa (Rochester) wrote
at 4:47pm on May 9th, 2009
wtf is your problem your f*ckin nasy dont comment on my mother f*ckin pictures if your gonna talk . BYES

OMG there is something definitely wrong with those girls...they need help! Where is their parents?? Wow...Definitely trashy not classy!!! I'm not usually violent but I'd really like to hurt those girls!!:furious:

Go Gary Burgo!!! Tell it like it is....

No body touch anything right now Lindsay or anyone new puts a link up for until an admin shuts them down

I sure hope my account doesn't get shut down for something like this. I thought I was providing you guys with a link to something Brittanee related that I had not seen on here before. It is her legitimate profile, but I guess nicelol.com is having problems within themselves. I apologize for the fact that a link I posted contained popup windows. It is not a virus, but I've seen that stated already, so I'm hushing up now. Again... my apologies.

Also, please don't accuse me as being a part of this wicked and catty group of girls. I have nothing to do with them and don't wish to me associated. I guess I have been doomed by having the same name as one of the girls.

The 15th is the last login date.

According to the page:
Signup Date: 6/9/2007

The default picture is also on brittylush's myspace, if I'm not mistaken. If it's not there it was on one of the Facebook's. I've definitely seen it before with the same quote on it.

Verrrrrry interesting! I missed the signup date. How many myspaces can she have? Wonder who logged in? LE?

at 12:00pm on May 6th, 2009
WHos the one in the middle?

at 8:59am on May 9th, 2009
UM IDK BRITANNEE DREXEL? UK THE GIRLS BEEN MISSING FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS

Haha elana such a b*tch =)

hahahah love ya ♥

iloveyouuu,text me tonight let's do somethinggg

hehehhe k

at 3:20pm on May 9th, 2009
sry i dont think its that funny ....btw u guys r f*kin nasty ew

at 3:35pm on May 9th, 2009
Dude u look like ur gay go suck a d*ck

Alanna Lippa (Rochester) wrote
at 4:47pm on May 9th, 2009
wtf is your problem your f*ckin nasy dont comment on my mother f*ckin pictures if your gonna talk . BYES

OMG there is something definitely wrong with those girls...they need help! Where is their parents?? Wow...Definitely trashy not classy!!! I'm not usually violent but I'd really like to hurt those girls!!:furious:

Go Gary Burgo!!! Tell it like it is....

Maybe I misinterpretted things, but I believe he goes to school w/them @ MCC, so he was well aware. I think it is more ALL of them being ridiculous. But it could be just me....

It may not be but once you open it you can't touch a thing on your PC...I had the same thing happen it when Lindsay sent it to me on FB. BTW- she is not LQ, and I don't think that it was intentional. I do have to say even w/virus scans my PC has crashed atleast 3-4x a day since. My husband works on PC's and he is going to be looking at this when & if he finishes working tonight.

Thank you for clearing things up for me. I feel like I am being hounded for something I didn't intend to do. Anyways, I noticed that it pops up with error message for about 10 times but ends with a smiley face and goes away after that message. I clicked through them all and went back to the page and didn't have any problems.

Has this really been happening to your computer? I haven't experienced this, but I'll be on the lookout. Thanks for the warning.

Appreciated info, but this site isn't supposed to be for that type of nonsense

Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you are saying, but I haven't posted a joke. I posted a link to Brittanee's profile on a social networking site. The site has, unfortunately, been hacked into by a joker -- that of which I have no knowledge nor control.

I sure hope my account doesn't get shut down for something like this. I thought I was providing you guys with a link to something Brittanee related that I had not seen on here before. It is her legitimate profile, but I guess nicelol.com is having problems within themselves. I apologize for the fact that a link I posted contained popup windows. It is not a virus, but I've seen that stated already, so I'm hushing up now. Again... my apologies.

Also, please don't accuse me as being a part of this wicked and catty group of girls. I have nothing to do with them and don't wish to me associated. I guess I have been doomed by having the same name as one of the girls.

:twocents: No big deal. Sounds like it is something that is out of your control. We were linking to what I believe is the same site before and we didn't have that problem. Sounds like its a random thing, youshouldveknown clued us in, but thanks for the apology! :blowkiss:

Don't sweat it.

It's made at a joke site. nicelol.com? Yeah, it's a joke site.

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware nicelol.com was a joke site. I came across it by doing a Google search for Briittanee spelled with two I's. I believe the result was right on the first page so I visited. I experienced the popups and couldn't view her profile unless I registered, so I did.

It's no big deal. I didn't want everyone freaking out about it. Just trying to help.

If it'll make you feel more comfortable, scan your computer. You should be doing that every so often anyway.

unfortunately there is really nothing on his myspace that alludes to what the secret may be.. John screens his comments and it appears someone asked him what the secret is (was that a fellow WSr?) but their profile is private so no clue if he answered.

I agree, that tat is awesome and I am not a tat person! If you want to see a colored version of the tat err really of him with the black tat, let me know and I'll throw one in my photo album on here

ETA: IF John had anything to do with B going missing and he was in the MB area without a shirt on.. that tat would definitely stand out!

Yes that was I! He never answered my question.

so what would be LE reasoning for not sharing the info that they do have.People may recalling seeing something.I mean i know they cant do all the foot work and go to every hotel on that strip.I believe if that was my daughter missing i would be going to every hotel after her last spotting and ask to view cameras. If they have viewed other cameras and didnt see her or did what would be the reason for not sharing .I can see not reviling information that would blow a investigation.Its like they are blowing this off as nothing .

I thought it made sense also, especially with all the myspace references to Mr. Pang? Guess that's a drug term. I dont' know if that psychic is good he seems on track but "I'm never sure if I totally believe in psychics". Probably to a point.

Most probably a slang term for drugs:

Louie D'Amico at 10:04pm April 29
tangtastics face is remarkable

Jennifer Marie at 10:05pm April 29
louie I'm doing big tangssss right now haha

Khalid Sinclair at 10:06pm April 29
Its crazy I was so panged out . So god damn panged out

Louie D'Amico at 10:08pm April 29
i talked to mr. payng he says he comin up soon

Khalid Sinclair at 10:10pm April 29
I hope so man I'm itchin for one of dem pangs I'm dunzo right now where u at csl

Most probably a slang term for drugs:

Louie D'Amico at 10:04pm April 29
tangtastics face is remarkable

Jennifer Marie at 10:05pm April 29
louie I'm doing big tangssss right now haha

Khalid Sinclair at 10:06pm April 29
Its crazy I was so panged out . So god damn panged out

Louie D'Amico at 10:08pm April 29
i talked to mr. payng he says he comin up soon

Khalid Sinclair at 10:10pm April 29
I hope so man I'm itchin for one of dem pangs I'm dunzo right now where u at csl

We had discussed this earlier, problem is that many people refer to X, Cocaine, heroin, even alcohol w/this. It would help to figure out which that is. Being that it was easier for them to get alcohol, that can probably be ruled out.

Visiting LQ's Facebook for the first time...checked her older posts.

" i woke up this morning and u werent here :(
April 26 at 11:11am ·"

Could be nothing. Caught my attention, though, considering the date...

*Edit*
Her status update says:

Lindsay Quatro Cant wait to play tonight!
April 25 at 9:10am ·

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members