Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She added me today too.

Also, on the (what we are assuming is fake) Brittanne twitter page: whats up with the very first post? It says:

"Forget that mean ol' @michael_crook. I'm alive and well in Trenton!"

Trenton, NJ?

It's probably him he's from NJ. He is a creep.

It is most def her profile, as i was added as a friend today. but it looks as if one of her friends is updating her blog that she is missing. So the friend probably has the access to her myspace

Not sure how real it is since PB and his friends are from Webster B is from Gates

I spent all of today reading this thread in particular (I get sidetracked very easily so I was jumping from place to place).

I need to backtrack! With her mother, if I was in that place I could not imagine going and sitting and getting my hair and nails done. When I'm sad, even taking a 15 minute shower is something I dread because it only gives me time to think.
Also with her mother, I became a mother at 19 and if you were to look at my Facebook (here in Canada, MS isn't that big) and you would be able to see it all about my son. Her mother seems very immature posting more about missing her bf than her own daughter, IMO.

I was thinking maybe her younger kids gave her a gift certificate for Mothers day since she was in MB during that. They might have wanted her to relieve some stress. Possible.

Police confirm 'candy luring' men in van was a joke

By Graeme Moore
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 4:28 p.m.

Horry County police say two attempted abductions they were investigating in The Farm subdivision in Carolina Forest turned out to be two juveniles playing a joke.
This past Wednesday, Horry County Police received a complaint that two men in a van approached two children on bicycles in The Farm and offered the children candy.
Shortly after that, police received a second, but anonymous report, that a similar incident occured at the Ivystone apartments near Palmetto Pointe Boulevard.
At the second incident, a van with Virginia tags was identified and became the suspect vehicle in both cases.
However, Kegler says that van was not the van spotted in The Farm and that it has been cleared as a suspect vehicle.
Kegler says after conferring with the solicitor's office, the two juveniles from the incident in The Farm will not be charged.
Kegler says the case is now closed.
As for the anonymous report in Ivystone, Kegler said without a complaint and more information, police do not think there is anything to it and are no longer investigating.
The mother of the children in The Farm says she is furious and thinks the juveniles "playing a joke" should be punished in some way -- even if it's community service.
We'll have more information as it becomes available.

2 bodies found 10 miles apart near I-26 in SC

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 3:41 p.m.

SANDY RUN, S.C. (AP) -- Authorities are trying to determine if two bodies found within 10 miles of each other near Interstate 26 about 90 minutes apart are linked.
Lexington County deputies found the first body around 5 a.m. Wednesday not far from where U.S. 21 and U.S. 321 split south of
Columbia, about two miles from I-26.
Sheriff's spokesman Maj. John Allard it appears the man was shot while riding a bicycle. His identity has not been determined.
About 10 miles away, Calhoun County Coroner Donnie Porth says someone found the body of a woman shot to death on a rural road just off exit 125 on I-26 around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Authorities have not determined that woman's identity.
Allard says there are similarities in the deaths, but no definite evidence linking them.
(Copyright ©2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

SANDY RUN, S.C. (AP) -- Authorities are trying to determine if two bodies found within 10 miles of each other near Interstate 26 about 90 minutes apart are linked.
Lexington County deputies found the first body around 5 a.m. Wednesday not far from where U.S. 21 and U.S. 321 split south of
Sheriff's spokesman Maj. John Allard it appears the man was shot while riding a bicycle. His identity has not been determined.
About 10 miles away, Calhoun County Coroner Donnie Porth says someone found the body of a woman shot to death on a rural road just off exit 125 on I-26 around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Allard says there are similarities in the deaths, but no definite evidence linking them.

where is this in relation to search, cell pings, mb?

where is this in relation to search, cell pings, mb?

This would be South West of MB. I just posted it as an informational due to the unknown circumstances of Brittanee's disappearance. In the astrological forum on Brittanee - death is suggested.

Brittanee's cell phone has been turned off since the ping in Charleston. I'm really not sure how to interpret that- she turned it off or someone else did.

This would be South West of MB. I just posted it as an informational due to the unknown circumstances of Brittanee's disappearance. In the astrological forum on Brittanee - death is suggested.
do you have that link

Brittanee's cell phone has been turned off since the ping in Charleston. I'm really not sure how to interpret that- she turned it off or someone else did.

That is what i have been trying to figure out.. is all the cell phone pings.

One story says it was turned off another says it went dead.

They said it last pinged around midnight before going silent near Georgetown... Then how did they come up with another ping near Charleston.. If it went dead? Or did someone turn it on and off while heading towards Charleston?

Hmph, my heart sank when I scrolled down and read "2 bodies found." I've been lurking on here for awhile now and finally joined today!, but as all of you, I'm praying they find Brittanee alive. My heart goes out to these two families as well, it really scares me when I think about what the world is coming to. You just never know. :(

They said it last pinged around midnight before going silent near Georgetown... Then how did they come up with another ping near Charleston.. If it went dead? Or did someone turn it on and off while heading towards Charleston?

I could be wrong but I read somewhere (can't remember where exactly, probably on here in an earlier post) that her cellphone pinged in Georgetown a couple of hours before going dead...which doesn't sound too good if it remained in the same location before the cell phone died. But you never know! Someone could have possibly turned it off to save what little battery was left and then somewhere around Charleston it got turned back on and then died? :waitasec: Hmmm...

Hmph, my heart sank when I scrolled down and read "2 bodies found." I've been lurking on here for awhile now and finally joined today!, but as all of you, I'm praying they find Brittanee alive. My heart goes out to these two families as well, it really scares me when I think about what the world is coming to. You just never know. :(

I felt the same way. Welcome

It is confusing I read somewhere that it was sending pings off all night until it died. But like you I also read these. Too many differing stories.

Does anyone know if there are any organized searches going on? I can't find anything about searches. I know Brittanee's family is in Charleston handing out flyers, but I don't think they are going to find her walking around, KWIM.

I want to know where the phone last pinged and if anyone is searching in that area.

I wouldn't call it thoughtful,she spoke of her in the past tense as well as saying she was depressed..ugh...these girls make me sick and yeah i guess at least she spoke about it and JO hasn't but her comment about it being "surreal" because she wasn't with them on the way home. IMO It wasn"t to "surreal" or they wouldn't have left her. I think AL just wanted to look good to the media.

It is difficult to tell why a person speaks in the past tense, I've noticed that innocent people do it. Don't know if it is because the are remembering events that happened in the past or what. For example, if you asked me how my friend was doing last night when we had dinner together I could say, "Oh, she was doing okay."

The depressed thing can be seen as weird or not. I did not see the surreal thing. That is weird. Allana could simply be more capable of giving a more polished answer. She couldn't say that she was upset that Brittanee wasn't there because then the automatic follow up is, "Then why didn't you wait or go find her?". "Surreal" is definately an elusive term, what does that mean? Were you too scared to say something at the time? Are you too scared now to say something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member