Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this to FB just now, they are discussing the black shorts....

Here is a question...we all saw the pic of the outfit w/Britt in the black shorts and the white shirt, JO had I believe jean shorts on and AL had black shorts on, so were the shorts really JO's or ALs?????? If JO had someone else (possibly AL) text Britt about the shorts could it have been AL and was she upset that she had the shorts? Maybe PB & Britt misunderstood since it was JO's phone? Where was AL when Britt left PB's hotel as well....hell where was anyone really. But still you get my point.

Response from Waldmans R Us....

Yes Carrie, you are right. JO had a friend text Britt from her phone and ask to bring the shorts back. There were two pair of black shorts that they all traded. Britt wanted to borrow JO's white shirt for the evening, but then decided to wear the more colorful shirt and a pair of the black shorts that belonged to JO. JO was in the shower, so she asked her friend to text Britt and ask her about the shorts. Britt told her that she was wearing the black shorts and the teal and black shirt and not the white one.
Britt said she was on her way back and then JO got the emergency call and left the hotel room. JO's boyfriend got in some trouble on Ocean Blvd.

I don't no but JO is obviously not a great "friend" to BD IMO just basing that on their vacation pics and comments it's like they had a bad day, not there friend is missing and probably dead. They were making fun of it. Cold, very cold. I haven't heard much more on the case lately. I think that was discussed earlier, if BD didn't make back then shorts shouldnt' be back.

JO is a self-centered *****. I could easily see her doing harm to Britt. There are lots of examples, see the Texas cadet case for one.

I agree that JO is a catty girl who hasn't shown any emotion over BD's disappearance. That doesn't implicate her, though. She might just be that crappy of a person.

The Myrtle Beach PD should just reel PB & JO & friends in to the station and interrogate them until kingdom come. I don't believe that they're clueless. They might not be directly responsible, but they know something.

So I am curious, why exactly was JO pinpointed in the first place? The shorts? (Couldn't they have been AL's as well?) The text that PB said was from her? (we know now it was probably from AL since JO was in the shower and then heading to get UO -ok possibly but still) the pictures? AL was a part of these as well.

So what is my point? Why JO and not AL? I get why PB and not his roommates, although could be likely but they seem to say in the report(if they are telling the truth) they just met her Friday night and she knew PB prior to MB. But as for JO, she didn't really know Britt, AL had been her friend since atleast 2007, so why isn't anyone looking at AL who could be just as likely? :confused:

So I am curious, why exactly was JO pinpointed in the first place? The shorts? (Couldn't they have been AL's as well?) The text that PB said was from her? (we know now it was probably from AL since JO was in the shower and then heading to get UO -ok possibly but still) the pictures? AL was a part of these as well.

So what is my point? Why JO and not AL? I get why PB and not his roommates, although could be likely but they seem to say in the report(if they are telling the truth) they just met her Friday night and she knew PB prior to MB. But as for JO, she didn't really know Britt, AL had been her friend since atleast 2007, so why isn't anyone looking at AL who could be just as likely? :confused:

Honestly I thinks it's both of them. Not just JO your right if it's one it's both. I think there both in it pretty thick. JOs guilty and knows something and so does AL they set her up together. They both left her there together. Totally agree I for one will add the AL initials whenever I say JO anymore because as far as I'm concerned 1 couldnt' be involved without the other. But they could both be completely innocent too.

Either way there either both totally innocent or both know something, or both involved.

I think AL is POI long with everyone else.
My question is how does anyone know that JO was in the shower and left for an emergency?? Did JO get on FB and say this?? Wher is this information coming from??

My question is how does anyone know that JO was in the shower and left for an emergency?? Did JO get on FB and say this?? Wher is this information coming from??

Your right I guess we are getting too much hear say (I'm guilty as all from bringing that garbage over) but we should try to stick with facts or directly from family members or those directlr involved or LE or news. Not just posters from other boards. So sorry if I added to any of this.

It's tough to stick with info found in the media when there's very little being released by LE. All we have is the surveillance photos, the names and a few varying timelines.

This case has become somewhat of a personal commitment for me. I have been following it since before I joined here, a week or two after her disappearance. Every time I click on this thread I hope there will be some new info, some insight on where BD or her body might be found. The lack of information is starting to bring me to tears. It seems like BD is slipping out of news coverage and into the abyss of the thousands of beautiful, young missing women in the US. I can't imagine what Dawn must be feeling.

And unfortunately, I think that LE is just as clueless as we are.

@KCaswell - My blame on JO stems from her behavior and the fact that she was the one to send BD off, but it's true that if one of the girls is involved, the others probably are as well.

So do I, joyce D. My hope is that LE has some telling information about the perp's identity and will soon release it since this case is quickly going cold, like in the Amber Dubois case. But I don't think they have that.

Honestly I thinks it's both of them. Not just JO your right if it's one it's both. I think there both in it pretty thick. JOs guilty and knows something and so does AL they set her up together. They both left her there together. Totally agree I for one will add the AL initials whenever I say JO anymore because as far as I'm concerned 1 couldnt' be involved without the other. But they could both be completely innocent too.

Either way there either both totally innocent or both know something, or both involved.

I think you misunderstood me, I never said it has to be both. I just am trying to point out that everyone has been all over JO as prime POI, but nobody is talking about AL. Nobody seems to be talking about anyone else for that matter. Who said they were all always together? Lets just think about this.

Option 1-the info on JO is true. If AL was w/her she could have an alibi too, but there where were NC, LD, KS, AH? If not what was she doing?

Option 2- It isn't true. Who said the 2 were always together. After all it is possible they are only down there for a common ride. PO & AL are a couple. Doesn't mean that AL & JO are necessarily BFFs.

Let me ask you this. If you had someone that had insider information- WOULD YOU REVEAL THAT SOURCE ON THE INTERNET? Especially on a site that you know things are being copied from that site to another to another and so on? In this case, half of the media info is given 3 different ways, you hear one thing in an audio file from the parents and the opposite is in the media, you never know. But here you have someone that is speaking to someone that knows what happened there and because it isn't JO herself on FB saying it then you completely ignore it? I can see doubting it, saying "this is an option, but it also isn't, so we have to look at both sides" but to completely ignore it is crazy. I have seen other people on here come on and say "this is info I have and I can't say who my source is..." never questioned, why this? Waldmans would be here herself if people hadn't had her banned because they didn't like her opinion.

All I am saying is that for me, I know Waldmans, she is a close friend and I trust her. You have private messaged me that you want to talk to her, she asked you to message her again since she didn't get your first one, just message her.

It's just me, but I never trust anyone saying they have inside information on any case. I detest the girls AND the guys Brittanee went to MB with. I do not feel that any of them have been cooperative and do know more than they have said.

Still in all, I still think there is a chance Britanee just did not want to go back home.

I do too, LaLaw2000. The most difficult thing about this case is that the situation could swing either way - there just isn't enough information, either because her friends aren't talking about what they do know or they just don't know anything. I think it's very possible she could be a runaway.

Earlier in this thread a lot of people were discussing the possibility of Brittanee being pregnant and perhaps suffering a botched abortion, PB getting angry about it & possibly killing her, etc. Another scenario that could go along with this is that perhaps Brittanee is in hiding, which is why her friends aren't talking, until her baby is born. Even the friends that B seemed to trust aren't talking, so there must be a reason. Maybe they think they're protecting her. :confused:

Ms. Lippa was a close friend of B's and knew her for years, and she isn't talking - this is either because she wants to cover her own butt, Brittanee runaway/was accidentally killed by a drug overdose/etc. and she wants to protect B's dignity or she doesn't know anything. I can't imagine that a close friend would want to endanger Brittanee, though... so maybe the girls truly don't know anything.

It's just me, but I never trust anyone saying they have inside information on any case. I detest the girls AND the guys Brittanee went to MB with. I do not feel that any of them have been cooperative and do know more than they have said.

Still in all, I still think there is a chance Britanee just did not want to go back home.

I agree if they have inside info it should already have went to MBPD. Also I think they are all suspicious and have acted horribly. Whether they physically had something to do with BDs disapperance they certainly no something

Something occurred to me that I have not read yet. If someone has already posted this, forgive me as I probably just did not see this. I recall BD's mother saying she was on antidepressants. As a nurse, it occurred to me that she may have taken a drug that interacted in a very bad way with the antidepressants in her system. Maybe she was given this drug (whatever it may have been) by one or more of the others on that trip, and then, of course, everyone panicked. Rather than take her to an ER, they disposed (forgive me for being graphic) of the body. It would explain the suspicious actions, and how most of them do seem to know something, but won't say it. JMO

Something occurred to me that I have not read yet. If someone has already posted this, forgive me as I probably just did not see this. I recall BD's mother saying she was on antidepressants. As a nurse, it occurred to me that she may have taken a drug that interacted in a very bad way with the antidepressants in her system. Maybe she was given this drug (whatever it may have been) by one or more of the others on that trip, and then, of course, everyone panicked. Rather than take her to an ER, they disposed (forgive me for being graphic) of the body. It would explain the suspicious actions, and how most of them do seem to know something, but won't say it. JMO

Kateyes-
If you listen to the WCMF audio files, there is one from CD, her stepdad, he says that her meds are still at his house. She never took them to MB w/her. I know this was discussed before but I don't think anyone knew about the audio files at that time.

Good to see there is still something about B out there. I read the same article just on a different news link. Im happy that they are still keeping her story alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme