Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of two things clearly happened to this girl. She was taken off the strip by a stranger or something went wrong with the boys. I find it very interesting that none of the other guys, Peters friends, have really came out and defended him publically. It seems like they have been hush hush from the get go. And with Peter he finds out Brittanee's family is coming to MB, runs home at 1AM, obtains legal counsel the next day before he is even accused of anything. Just because your the last person to see someone doesn't mean your guilty, especially when you have 3-4 buddies as an alibi. Why the immediate need for a lawyer?

One of two things clearly happened to this girl. She was taken off the strip by a stranger or something went wrong with the boys. I find it very interesting that none of the other guys, Peters friends, have really came out and defended him publically. It seems like they have been hush hush from the get go. And with Peter he finds out Brittanee's family is coming to MB, runs home at 1AM, obtains legal counsel the next day before he is even accused of anything. Just because your the last person to see someone doesn't mean your guilty, especially when you have 3-4 buddies as an alibi. Why the immediate need for a lawyer?

Pretty much all of them have been hush-hush... JO came out and made a couple of posts over on FB and I believe it was KS who did also. While JO's posts were civil...the other's posts were more than horrible IMO.

The MBPD police reports leave a lot to be desired and if this is all the initial questioning they did to some of these kids, then IMO, that was pretty pi** poor...

PB just didn't get any attorney - he hired a criminal defense attorney. Why would you hire someone like that just to keep to field media calls and talk to the police. Kind of like "overkill" IMO...since he wasn't being charged with anything.

All of their activity raises lots of suspicions -
*Why in the world would any female want a pair of shorts back to wear if another female has had them on her body (that's just gross). Also in one of the beach pics that were posted on JO's FB (B****es '09) it appears that BD, JO & AL all had on black shorts...so why would BD have been wearing JO's black shorts in the first place?
*If JO wanted her shorts so badly - then why wasn't she in her room (or looking for BD) to get them back (since PB & others seemed to imply that there was either some kind of argument or issue over these shorts) - why was JO & crew hold up in another motel?
*It was stated by PB's lawyer, JP, in a news article that those boys did in fact leave their hotel shortly after BD and went to a "college party" - but who is confirming that? PB? His lawyer? Haven't seen anything that has stated that those guys were at any party by an independent source. Where was this party? And don't you think with all that has been in the press (especially in MB) that someone would have recognized these FIVE guys coming into their party?
(see article: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7479898&page=1 )
*Why would JO claim (as per a post made by one of her friends over on FB) that she had an "emergency" with her bf UO - in that he was pulled over for loud music and he and another went to jail for that offence and she and her brother take off to assist UO and were with him. Nothing can be found in MB police records for a ticket or arrest for UO or the other party.

(SO THERE'S 2 SETS OF PEOPLE THAT BD WAS CONNECTED TO BASICALLY SAYING THEY WERE NOWHERE AROUND - BUT NO INFO HAS BEEN BROUGHT OUT TO CONFIRM IF ANY OF THIS IS FACT)

*Knowing BD is missing (or that something's up) neither JO or AL return to their room but stay at another hotel that is some distance from the BH
*Knowing BD is missing (or that something's up) PB and crew pack up and head back to NY hours before they planned to return.
*JO gets back to NY and posts her vacation pics and doesn't see fit to identify BD in any of them and makes nasty comments to people who do comment on BD's pics or anything else. Instead some prefer to talk about "X" and panging out...
*None of these people make mention of BD in that she's missing with hopes that she returns soon or anything of that nature
*PB goes on Dr. Phil and seems to be more concerned that his name was spelled wrong than with someone he knew and had contact with is missing
*Numerous news articles and AS (with the PB crew) is never mentioned in them with the exception of 2. However all of the others seem to be identified in every other article.
*The other person who has flown under the radar in all of this is PO
*IMO the differences of the nights at Club K do not jive and how BD's red flip flops ended up in PB's room - something isn't kosher about any of those things...especially since PB said he "didn't know Britt like that"...

So many good points, MBLover. Alot of questions I've asked myself. What makes me most suspicious of the kids is the fact that they never seemed to care that someone they took with them on a far trip has gone missing and might not be alive any longer. Even if they didn't know her well, you'd think (hope!) that they would at least show a little concern. It doesn't seem as if they've shown any concern at all. Now why is that? Because they know more than they're telling.

So many good points, MBLover. Alot of questions I've asked myself. What makes me most suspicious of the kids is the fact that they never seemed to care that someone they took with them on a far trip has gone missing and might not be alive any longer. Even if they didn't know her well, you'd think (hope!) that they would at least show a little concern. It doesn't seem as if they've shown any concern at all. Now why is that? Because they know more than they're telling.

I have to agree...one or more of them know something...and I would suspect that several of them have a pretty good idea of what happened. Their words and actions have spoken volumes to a lot of people.

As KCaswell said in an earlier post on WS - AL has known BD in some form since 2007 - as there are pictures that attest to this. JO supposedly didn't know her and would guess that PO being several years older didn't know BD either.

It's funny that in the one of the very first news articles there was quotes by both JO and AL and AL spoke of BD in the past tense. This was like in the first couple of days. Why would AL speak of BD in this manner...what would give her the impression that she would need to speak of her like that?

TVF who created the FB page has a passage on the info section which states something to the effect that "they love her like a sister" (assuming TVF means JO & AL)... Don't know how deep the friendship was between AL and BD...but JO states that she didn't know BD...so how could she have loved her like a sister? Also why does TVF make mention of KS in that same paragraph...why does she single him out and name him but no one else...just alludes to JO & AL? And then TVF is quoted in an article regarding a vigil in NY and states (regarding the girls) - something to the effect of "I knew they weren't coming." Maybe the girls were afraid to show up at the vigil...but that didn't sound like what TVF meant. Probably means nothing...but I just found it odd IMO.

And yeah...it's like NONE of them care at all....that is what they have portrayed by their actions. And I still don't understand why DD has not pressed charges against any of them. If this had been my daughter...whether I could make anything stick or not...I would be making all of their lives miserable...

There is no doubt that the story being told by the "so called friends" is very flimsy, to say the least. This story of the "shorts" I think was just something that came to mind in the spur of the moment (quick thinking). They didn't think that people would catch on to the fact that all three girls are wearing black shorts and this would come back to bite them.

Maybe Brittanee is somewhere safe and sound, this being a good possibility due to there has been no remains found that have been said to be her.

Maybe the guilt of the "friends" is their part to help Brittanee orchestrate this plan of disappearing for what ever her reasons were.

I am just trying to keep an open mind with all of this. Somethings lead to this type of scenerio and others don't.

Why would the billboard be put up in Georgetown Co. and not MB ? I am wondering if there is a good reason to believe that Brittanee was with her cell phone when that ping registered? I , personally thought that chances were the phone made it there but not Brittanee.

I am hoping we all get the answers to questions we are all wondering- Where is Brittannee? Is she alive or deceased?

Pretty much all of them have been hush-hush... JO came out and made a couple of posts over on FB and I believe it was KS who did also. While JO's posts were civil...the other's posts were more than horrible IMO.

The MBPD police reports leave a lot to be desired and if this is all the initial questioning they did to some of these kids, then IMO, that was pretty pi** poor...

PB just didn't get any attorney - he hired a criminal defense attorney. Why would you hire someone like that just to keep to field media calls and talk to the police. Kind of like "overkill" IMO...since he wasn't being charged with anything.

All of their activity raises lots of suspicions -
*Why in the world would any female want a pair of shorts back to wear if another female has had them on her body (that's just gross). Also in one of the beach pics that were posted on JO's FB (B****es '09) it appears that BD, JO & AL all had on black shorts...so why would BD have been wearing JO's black shorts in the first place?
*If JO wanted her shorts so badly - then why wasn't she in her room (or looking for BD) to get them back (since PB & others seemed to imply that there was either some kind of argument or issue over these shorts) - why was JO & crew hold up in another motel?
*It was stated by PB's lawyer, JP, in a news article that those boys did in fact leave their hotel shortly after BD and went to a "college party" - but who is confirming that? PB? His lawyer? Haven't seen anything that has stated that those guys were at any party by an independent source. Where was this party? And don't you think with all that has been in the press (especially in MB) that someone would have recognized these FIVE guys coming into their party?
(see article: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7479898&page=1 )
*Why would JO claim (as per a post made by one of her friends over on FB) that she had an "emergency" with her bf UO - in that he was pulled over for loud music and he and another went to jail for that offence and she and her brother take off to assist UO and were with him. Nothing can be found in MB police records for a ticket or arrest for UO or the other party.

(SO THERE'S 2 SETS OF PEOPLE THAT BD WAS CONNECTED TO BASICALLY SAYING THEY WERE NOWHERE AROUND - BUT NO INFO HAS BEEN BROUGHT OUT TO CONFIRM IF ANY OF THIS IS FACT)

*Knowing BD is missing (or that something's up) neither JO or AL return to their room but stay at another hotel that is some distance from the BH
*Knowing BD is missing (or that something's up) PB and crew pack up and head back to NY hours before they planned to return.
*JO gets back to NY and posts her vacation pics and doesn't see fit to identify BD in any of them and makes nasty comments to people who do comment on BD's pics or anything else. Instead some prefer to talk about "X" and panging out...
*None of these people make mention of BD in that she's missing with hopes that she returns soon or anything of that nature
*PB goes on Dr. Phil and seems to be more concerned that his name was spelled wrong than with someone he knew and had contact with is missing
*Numerous news articles and AS (with the PB crew) is never mentioned in them with the exception of 2. However all of the others seem to be identified in every other article.
*The other person who has flown under the radar in all of this is PO
*IMO the differences of the nights at Club K do not jive and how BD's red flip flops ended up in PB's room - something isn't kosher about any of those things...especially since PB said he "didn't know Britt like that"...

The boys have been quiet for a reason. They are either being taken care of by PB and CO. or they really fear him.

PB had no reason to hire a defenese attorney the next day. He was not accused of anything and he had 3-4 buddies as alibi's. He was with the guys the whole time. Obviously, it was a very nerve wrecking long 16 hour drive home. Once he got him he didn't think, he reacted.

The truth is hiding back in the dark.

There is no doubt that the story being told by the "so called friends" is very flimsy, to say the least. This story of the "shorts" I think was just something that came to mind in the spur of the moment (quick thinking). They didn't think that people would catch on to the fact that all three girls are wearing black shorts and this would come back to bite them.

Maybe Brittanee is somewhere safe and sound, this being a good possibility due to there has been no remains found that have been said to be her.

Maybe the guilt of the "friends" is their part to help Brittanee orchestrate this plan of disappearing for what ever her reasons were.

I am just trying to keep an open mind with all of this. Somethings lead to this type of scenerio and others don't.

Why would the billboard be put up in Georgetown Co. and not MB ? I am wondering if there is a good reason to believe that Brittanee was with her cell phone when that ping registered? I , personally thought that chances were the phone made it there but not Brittanee.

I am hoping we all get the answers to questions we are all wondering- Where is Brittannee? Is she alive or deceased?

You know, I had thought about the "friends" guilt if they are guilty of covering up her running away... But then I thought, why would they do this? What allegiance to they have to her that would cause them to continue to perpetuate this... What would be in it for them - seems to me it would be causing them more problems than it is worth - in lying for someone that most of them only barely knew.

http://www2.scnow.com/scp/news/loca...tanee_drexels_grandmother_heading_home/66022/

This recent news article has a statement by CW, BD's Grandmother, that specificially makes reference to the ping being in McClellanville. I've heard McClellanville mentioned, but it seems that a broad area of the county line between Charleston & Georgetown what what was mentioned the most in other news articles. Never this specific detail.

Bumping for Britt! Praying for her and her family!

You know, I had thought about the "friends" guilt if they are guilty of covering up her running away... But then I thought, why would they do this? What allegiance to they have to her that would cause them to continue to perpetuate this... What would be in it for them - seems to me it would be causing them more problems than it is worth - in lying for someone that most of them only barely knew.

http://www2.scnow.com/scp/news/loca...tanee_drexels_grandmother_heading_home/66022/

This recent news article has a statement by CW, BD's Grandmother, that specificially makes reference to the ping being in McClellanville. I've heard McClellanville mentioned, but it seems that a broad area of the county line between Charleston & Georgetown what what was mentioned the most in other news articles. Never this specific detail.

The "friends" seem the type to cover for their own *advertiser censored** but not that they would cover for BD to run away.

Why would you take family pics summer 2009 labeled. He is also sending football funnies, etc, etc. I'll try to download pics to my page. I'll send ya a note when I got on I'm not sure if i'll be able to get the names of his albums.

yeah I would have a hard time breathing let alone updating my photos on facebook. I would use Facebook only to tell her I loved her and missed her and would never stop looking for her, in case by some chance she could see it , I would not be acting like Life goes on!!???????:confused::confused:

This is the time line I posted over on FB a couple months ago that was asked to be taken down. Which I honored. However I know that all of these facts have been made public - thru the 2 police reports, news reports, news articles, audio files of interviews with DD, CD, JG, & JP.

Of course this time line has been revised and updated since the initial posting. Any additions or corrections welcomed!

~ 2:00 PM 4/25 - DD talks to BD regarding soccer items

(~ 6:39 PM 4/25 - Sunset at MB)

~ 7:55 PM 4/25 - BD is entering BWR

~ Approx. 8:00 PM 4/25 - JH has some kind of phone contact with BD

~ Approx. 8:00 PM 4/25 - JG (her BF) phone contact with BD

~ 8:00 PM 4/25 - BD is in PB's room (#601) at the BWR

(~ 8:00 PM 4/25 - Pretty much getting dark - minimal lighting from sky)

~ 8:00-8:10 PM 4/25 - Call from JO about shorts

~ 8:13 PM 4/25 - BD is leaving BWR

~ 8:13 to 8:20 PM 4/25 - BD goes missing (per 7 minute statement by LE) & doesn't make it to the first street cam she should have been picked up on.

~ 8:45 PM 4/25 - JO receives text from BD stating she is on her way back to their hotel

~ 9:15 PM 4/25 - BD texts her bf JG

~ 9:16 PM 4/25 - JG texts back and no further contact from BD

~ 9:30 PM 4/25 - JG informs DD that BD is missing

~ 11:00 PM 4/25 - Tower ping from cell phone

~ 1:00-2:00 AM 4/26 - PB & crew leave MB for home

~ 1 AM to 5 AM 4/26 - Cell phone continues to ping tower until it dies or is broken...

~ 4:50 AM 4/26 - JH reports BD missing to MBPD

~ Between 4:50 - 5:54 AM 4/26 - Entry gained into room #305 at BH no one present in the room

~ 11:00(?) AM 4/26 - JO, AL & PO check out of BH & move to the Boardwalk room #1435

MY NOTES:
WHERE WAS JO WHEN THIS 8:45 TEXT WAS MADE? WAS JO STILL ON THIS SUPPOSED 'EMERGENCY' WITH UO & VN OR HAD THEY ALREADY MADE IT TO THE BOARDWALK? AND DID JO BOTHER TO INFORM BD THAT THEY WERE 'VISITING' THE BOARDWALK & WHY DID THEY NOT RETURN TO THE BH SINCE THE ROOM WAS PAID FOR?

THE 8:45 & 9:15 TEXTS - WAS THIS BD DOING TEXTING?

the times stated for Britt leaving the hotel and the texts that follow.. ending with JG contacting DD at 9:30 to let her know her daughter is missing.. What was it that set JG into thinking Britt was missing so soon after possibly hearing from her at 9:15?
it just seems, i dunno, odd? quick? what does JG know that we don't?! Man would I love to have some phone records to pour over!

the times stated for Britt leaving the hotel and the texts that follow.. ending with JG contacting DD at 9:30 to let her know her daughter is missing.. What was it that set JG into thinking Britt was missing so soon after possibly hearing from her at 9:15?
it just seems, i dunno, odd? quick? what does JG know that we don't?! Man would I love to have some phone records to pour over!

This is one of the very strangest events of this whole thing, IMO.

If, as JO says, she received a text from BD that said she was going to another friends hotel at 8:45 - that's only 45 minutes.... (So then what about the shorts - JO no longer mad or not caring whether or not BD brings back her shorts? I thought JO wanted her shorts... So now the shorts aren't a big deal?)

Then you have the texting going on between JG and (supposedly) BD up until 9:15... So that's only 15 minutes til 9:30...

And DD states in the WCMF audio files that JG called her at 9:30 and stated BD couldn't be found...wasn't answering her phone...wasn't texting back... (Supposedly JG came to DD's house when his shift at work was over.)

There were others in MB from Rochester that haven't been brought out yet... PB, KC, PW, AS, MA, PO, JO, AL, UO, LD, KS, AH, VN, & NC are not all... There was the LQ group - LQ, BP, SGC, KO, DC, TC, TR, RJ, SLM & AM...and yet there were others... And yet at least another group from Rochester staying not far from BWR... These other groups have been identified from online photo albums and have been made known to the MBPD...however no outcome has been made known.

So maybe BD was visiting one of these other groups from her hometown? Would love to know if LE checked videos from other hotel cams within that 7 minute stretch...

This is one of the very strangest events of this whole thing, IMO.

There were others in MB from Rochester that haven't been brought out yet... PB, KC, PW, AS, MA, PO, JO, AL, UO, LD, KS, AH, VN, & NC are not all... There was the LQ group - LQ, BP, SGC, KO, DC, TC, TR, RJ, SLM & AM...and yet there were others... And yet at least another group from Rochester staying not far from BWR... These other groups have been identified from online photo albums and have been made known to the MBPD...however no outcome has been made known.

There is another person who has made claim to be BD's friend, after doing some checking I called MB police and gave them the name.

The outcome won't be known until it is solved and then aired on TV. That is when we (the public) will hear about it.

I read in one of the articles that when the girls moved from the Bar Harbour, they went to the Boardwalk hotel on Ocean Blvd. I am wondeing if this is where the other group was.

I read in one of the articles that when the girls moved from the Bar Harbour, they went to the Boardwalk hotel on Ocean Blvd. I am wondeing if this is where the other group was.

The NC group was over there, which included UO, LD, KS, AH, & VN - And he was made mention of on one of the police logs. Room #1435. This is where AL, JO & PO were, supposedly, when BD went missing and this is supposedly where they stayed the rest of that night - then checking out of the BH sometime the next morning and staying another night at the Boardwalk

09-035525 4/26/2009 01:27PM 2301 N OCEAN BL FOLLOW UP NICO CHIRICO, ROOM 1435 HIS KIDS ADMITTED TO SEEING MISSING GIRL & THEY TALKED TO HER PARENTS TODAY

The NC group was over there, which included UO, LD, KS, AH, & VN - And he was made mention of on one of the police logs. Room #1435. This is where AL, JO & PO were, supposedly, when BD went missing and this is supposedly where they stayed the rest of that night - then checking out of the BH sometime the next morning and staying another night at the Boardwalk

09-035525 4/26/2009 01:27PM 2301 N OCEAN BL FOLLOW UP NICO CHIRICO, ROOM 1435 HIS KIDS ADMITTED TO SEEING MISSING GIRL & THEY TALKED TO HER PARENTS TODAY

I noticed in your time frame JH spoke to Brit and 8pm also or texted. What if they had plans to meet up and Brit used the shorts story to get out of PBs room. Just a scenario. I'm also wondering if she kept texting It was A.) Brit who sent the texts (so she went with people she knew and 45 minutes into it something happened to her) or B.) She knew the people and something happened to her right away and they were sending the texts.

This just on MB crime reports

09-088526 8/28/2009 08:50PM 101 FLAGG ST FOLLOW UP REF TO FILE 35452 TEENS STOPPED IN FROM RAIN AND SAID THEY
THINK THEY SAW BRITTANY DREXEL EARLIER TODAY AT THE CALYPSO MOTEL.
SAID THEY WERE HANGING OUT WITH HER DOWN THERE LAST WEEK ALSO, AND
SAW HER MISSING PERSON PICTURE AND THINK IT'S HER. CALLER SAID THE
TEENS LEFT AND DIDN'T GIVE ANY CONTACT INFORMATION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member