SC - Child torture accusations against four adults in Spartanburg. October 7, 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These are some depraved individuals. Details are nauseating. I’m so glad these children have been rescued. Unfortunately, the emotional scars will be with them for life.
Not to justify anything whatsoever, but from other postings online, it looks like these adults may be carrying some of their own serious emotional scars. I'm so curious about how people get to be this way (and how such abuse might be spotted early, or potential abuse avoided). Some of these adults have expressed righteous anger at animal abuse by others. Go figure. What a horrible mess.

These are some depraved individuals. Details are nauseating. I’m so glad these children have been rescued. Unfortunately, the emotional scars will be with them for life.
Yes, they are! I am thankful that the child services worker was paying attention and able to help these children get out of the situation. So horrible and sad to read the details.

On Facebook, one of the suspects, Ryan Dezotelle, renders his last name as Đəz⌀təllə, with a crossed "D," a slashed "o," and upside down and backwards "e's." Does this signal any special social or political meaning, or is it just theatricality? www.facebook.com/ryan.dezotelle

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back