SC - Christine Parcell 41, fatally stabbed by concert pianist, Greenville, 13 Oct 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, well... I think it's OK to sleuth her ex because of his arrest and history of domestic violence.

Here's what I've been able to figure out. Her ex is a musician who lives mostly in Italy.

Here's his FB: Facebook

My guess? He is connected to Hughes through music and that he paid Hughes to kill her because he wanted to take his daughter to Italy full-time.

He is making some serious claims about the victim on there.

Wow. After seeing the claims being made by the ex now I wonder how long he has believed this? Maybe he planted a seed and Hughes took it upon himself to save the little girl?

This is all JMO. Thinking out loud. I obviously have no way of knowing if what hes claiming is true. I do know this whole thing is not just coincidence though.

Wow. After seeing the claims being made by the ex now I wonder how long he has believed this? Maybe he planted a seed and Hughes took it upon himself to save the little girl?

This is all JMO. Thinking out loud. I obviously have no way of knowing if what hes claiming is true. I do know this whole thing is not just coincidence though.
So crazy this case.
I find it hard to believe that ZH would act on his own without benefit from the deed. Why CP and not BP? I cannot imagine him throwing his life away to be a caped crusader ridding the world of evil. ZH is to much of a narcissist imo to not do this for benefit to himself. JM has the biggest motive and he was making plans before CPs death for a future with his daughter per his Fox interview.
I cannot wrap my head around this as being a possibility that CP is involved in cp. I hope LE brings more info to light soon, this case has me obsessed for answers. Amo

I’m not sure of what has been posted but we have seen the kind of evil before that will use any excuse to act. In some bent way they see themselves as acting with purpose but it’s for their own gratification.

I seen this and went there. He literally just posted 1 minute ago that the pic is from 2 years ago.
Oh thank you for posting that. I did wonder if it was an older or recent pic. I was surprised if it were a recent that they would give him unsupervised considering it's an ongoing case. I check every day for updates on this. I hope more comes out soon!! Still cannot rap my head around the possibility of CPs involvement in any wrong doing. Jmo

Oh thank you for posting that. I did wonder if it was an older or recent pic. I was surprised if it were a recent that they would give him unsupervised considering it's an ongoing case. I check every day for updates on this. I hope more comes out soon!! Still cannot rap my head around the possibility of CPs involvement in any wrong doing. Jmo
IMHO, he was simply harassing her by continually taking her to court repeatedly.

I live in Canebrake in Greer. I watch a lot of true crime. This poor woman had a lot going on. I have not heard of any connection she had with the suspected killer. This is what I’ve heard. She has been in a long child custody dispute with the father of her child, John Joey Mello. They were never married. He took the child out of the country around Oct 2020. Some how she got the child back. I saw a that her sister started to help with legal fees related to the custody battle. The father was in Italy at the time of the murder.

She moved in to a rental home in Canebrake in May 2021. According to the local news, her fiancé was arrested for child *advertiser censored*. This happened after her murder. Also, I heard that the fiancé was the one who found her. The father of the child returned to South Carolina late October 2021 and was arrested for interfering with child custody order. The father of the child and the suspect may have been friends on Facebook. John Mello had commented on a post by the suspected killer sometime in 2019 and 2020.

The local police were at the scene for over 24 hours. It was horrific. I heard a local police detective said it was the worst scene he has ever seen. Police knocked on neighbor’s doors requesting camera footage. Several had doorbell camera video that they handed over to the police. There has not been anything reported on this since from the local news since November 5.

Welcome another South Carolinian to the club @DragonflyMay , we have quite a presence here on WS with several local cases going.

I’m lost on why this has dropped from local news too but that seems to be our world now. I monitor Fox 21 and wspa everyday looking for updates.

Welcome another South Carolinian to the club @DragonflyMay , we have quite a presence here on WS with several local cases going.

I’m lost on why this has dropped from local news too but that seems to be our world now. I monitor Fox 21 and wspa everyday looking for updates.

Yes welcome @DragonflyMay!
We could almost start our own websleuths just for SC this year there been so much going on!
The silence is frustrating for sure especially since they already have made an arrest. Of course the press conference was a bit odd in that despite the arrest, LE still seemed to have a lot of unanswered questions.

I live in Canebrake in Greer. I watch a lot of true crime. This poor woman had a lot going on. I have not heard of any connection she had with the suspected killer. This is what I’ve heard. She has been in a long child custody dispute with the father of her child, John Joey Mello. They were never married. He took the child out of the country around Oct 2020. Some how she got the child back. I saw a ******** that her sister started to help with legal fees related to the custody battle. The father was in Italy at the time of the murder.

She moved in to a rental home in Canebrake in May 2021. According to the local news, her fiancé was arrested for child *advertiser censored*. This happened after her murder. Also, I heard that the fiancé was the one who found her. The father of the child returned to South Carolina late October 2021 and was arrested for interfering with child custody order. The father of the child and the suspect may have been friends on Facebook. John Mello had commented on a post by the suspected killer sometime in 2019 and 2020.

The local police were at the scene for over 24 hours. It was horrific. I heard a local police detective said it was the worst scene he has ever seen. Police knocked on neighbor’s doors requesting camera footage. Several had doorbell camera video that they handed over to the police. There has not been anything reported on this since from the local news since November 5.
Welcome and thank you for posting. I check many times a day and am frustrated with the lack of news/updates. Hopefully it means they are working hard to uncover and arrest all involved. I do not believe ZH acted on his own imo.

Here’s a link…

New charges in child *advertiser censored* case against fiance of murdered Upstate woman

The report says LE has 40 devices containing child *advertiser censored*. That is a lot.

Somehow the murder and all this ugliness are related, we just don’t know how yet.
Or this is one of the biggest examples of coincidence ever.

Here’s a link…

New charges in child *advertiser censored* case against fiance of murdered Upstate woman

The report says LE has 40 devices containing child *advertiser censored*. That is a lot.

Somehow the murder and all this ugliness are related, we just don’t know how yet.
Or this is one of the biggest examples of coincidence ever.

I know it could be an open ended statement but LE says he hasn’t any charges related to the murder. To answer your question, I wouldn’t be surprised either way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back