SC - Christine Parcell 41, fatally stabbed by concert pianist, Greenville, 13 Oct 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The most recent charges allege that Post engaged with sexual acts with a woman and a dog.

A video of the act was found to be in Post's possession, according to the warrant.

Hm, so who was the other woman? At least we know she was an adult and not a child. If they have a video, it shouldn't be difficult to find out the identity of the woman and find out if she was complicit. I do wonder if the woman was actually Christine Parcell, which would corroborate what her ex was insinuating about sickos (plural) around his daughter.

The most recent charges allege that Post engaged with sexual acts with a woman and a dog.

A video of the act was found to be in Post's possession, according to the warrant.

Hm, so who was the other woman? At least we know she was an adult and not a child. If they have a video, it shouldn't be difficult to find out the identity of the woman and find out if she was complicit. I do wonder if the woman was actually Christine Parcell, which would corroborate what her ex was insinuating about sickos (plural) around his daughter.

I’m usually impatient and always eager to get facts with cases that we follow here but this one Im not too sure about.

Yea, I am not so sure I like where this is seemingly going imo. I was searching to see if CP had a dog. I remember seeing an article somewhere back in Oct/Nov2021 that Christina was seen in her front yard or porch with a dog and a child. Jmo because I cannot link but I will look for it. She certainly had access to animals.
I just discovered the Lisa Snyder case, where as an aside to her bigger crimes, she had made videos with a dog that she shared with her online bf. That may have prepared me for this latest on BP.
PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2
I am shocked beyond words that people record these things let alone do them. All my opinion
I do think LE is keeping it quiet on this case and more crimes will be revealed. Impatiently/not impatiently waiting.

Last edited:
A very strange case keeps getting stranger. I can pretty much believe anything that comes up in i
Yea, I am not so sure I like where this is seemingly going imo. I was searching to see if CP had a dog. I remember seeing a comment somewhere back in Oct/Nov2021 that Christina was seen in her front yard or porch with a dog and a child. Jmo because I cannot link. She certainly had access to animals.
I just discovered the Lisa Snyder case, where as an aside to her bigger crimes, she had made videos with a dog that she shared with her online bf. That may have prepared me for this latest on BP.
PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2
I am shocked beyond words that people record these things let alone do them. All my opinion
I do think LE is keeping it quiet on this case and more crimes will be revealed. Impatiently/not impatiently waiting.

To me, everything that is coming out of this case seems to validate the *advertiser censored* undercurrent that has been sparking about it.
The graphic nature of some of the related cases could explain why neither LE or the media want to say a lot. That will come out in time. It has to since people are behind bars for it.
The big question right now is, is the piano player a rogue psycho or somehow connected to the *advertiser censored* stuff.

edit: typo

Last edited:
A theory I have wondered about recently. What if ZH somehow got involved in these unholy acts and was filmed without his knowledge? What if he was being blackmailed (although I understand he was struggling financially) If the person who I originally thought was involved is not (not sure I can name) than this makes the most sense to me.
What other motive can there be? It's a long shot. I would think if LE had access to such videos if they exist ZH would be charged for that too. Trying to make sense of this.
Jmo

A theory I have wondered about recently. What if ZH somehow got involved in these unholy acts and was filmed without his knowledge? What if he was being blackmailed (although I understand he was struggling financially) If the person who I originally thought was involved is not (not sure I can name) than this makes the most sense to me.
What other motive can there be? It's a long shot. I would think if LE had access to such videos if they exist ZH would be charged for that too. Trying to make sense of this.
Jmo

I think we’ll definitely know more once we understand how ZH fits in here. Shouldn’t he be having a court date soon?

Jmo
I don't believe ZH knew the husband with the *advertiser censored* charges. He knew the ex husband who was trying to get custody of his daughter with CP.

I don't believe ZH knew the husband with the *advertiser censored* charges. He knew the ex husband who was trying to get custody of his daughter with CP.
Yes, I agree. Imo ZH probably did not know BP but that wouldn't keep him from working in the background so to say. If a woman had ZH in bed doing things that would be highly embarrassing maybe even illegal and if it was being recorded then shown to ZH to blackmail then it might be a reason ZH would want the woman dead. He may not have known BP was involved which is why he went after the woman. This is just a theory and my opinion only and I am not accusing anyone. Trying to find motive for ZHs actions. Eta BP was CPs fiance, they were not married. They applied for a marriage license months earlier.

Jmo

ZH has some shirtless photos on his FB and he clearly was very proud of his fitness and physique. I suspect he may have been a bit of an exhibitionist. It wouldn't be out of the question that maybe he agreed to appear in some kind of videos, perhaps for payment. Probably wouldn't want him face in the videos, though, since that would tarnish his brand as a classical pianist.

We don't know how old the images in Post's possession are. He's 65, it's unlikely this is a recent interest, he's likely had decades of previous relationships.

Most men without children of their own the same age, are not too keen to marry a single mother. To be honest, I'm a bit suspicious of men who go after women with young daughters (and maybe in this case, bonus, a dog lover, :()

Another point about timing, John Mello began making facebook post allegations and gave his interview well after the media reported about the fiance's arrest. There's no indication he knew about any *advertiser censored* before the arrest (how on earth would he know?). There's also no reason to suppose the victim knew about her fiance's images either. I would be cautious about believing any allegations JM's making now, after she's been mysteriously murdered and can't fight back.

I think it still comes down to JM's plan to retire to Italy with his daughter, and his being friends with the killer for a long time.

As far as delay in ZH pointing fingers, it's early days yet. IMO, any sensible defense lawyer will insist he wait until prosecutors offer him deals. And any sensible prosecutor will be still combing for evidence, so they can lay charges without offering any deals.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissHalle
Back