SC - Christine Parcell 41, fatally stabbed by concert pianist, Greenville, 13 Oct 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My, my.....I wish I was close enough to attend the trial (assuming he doesn't take a plea to avoid going to trial). Who knows what would come up in testimony.

Depending on what the evidence is going to be, it will be a gamble taking it to trial. They love that death penalty in SC and would probably go for it if they can.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wy...ristina-parcell-bradley-post-lawsuit/39038221
South Carolina: Lawsuit claims woman found dead, fiancé took nude pics of minor child

“The lawsuit claims that the woman’s child, known as Jane Doe in the lawsuit, was an acquaintance of Parcell’s family and Parcell and Post took pictures and video of and with the child “in states of undress and in sexually provocative positions.”

“The plaintiff said during the investigation into Parcell’s death, a search of Post’s cellphone revealed contents of “inappropriate and sexually explicit nude pictures of Jane Doe taken with and in the presence of Parcell.”

Lawsuit filed against Greenville Co. child *advertiser censored* suspect, slain fiancée

This lawsuit apparently mentions Christina Parcells as part of the child *advertiser censored* ring.
This is a civil trial, ie an individual suing for money.

It's unusual to file a civil suit before there has been a criminal trial. The criminal trial puts all the evidence out in public.

South Carolina: Lawsuit claims woman found dead, fiancé took nude pics of minor child

“The lawsuit claims that the woman’s child, known as Jane Doe in the lawsuit, was an acquaintance of Parcell’s family and Parcell and Post took pictures and video of and with the child “in states of undress and in sexually provocative positions.”

“The plaintiff said during the investigation into Parcell’s death, a search of Post’s cellphone revealed contents of “inappropriate and sexually explicit nude pictures of Jane Doe taken with and in the presence of Parcell.”
There are the accusations we all expected to see.

I think that JM is involved in this..jmo!

I hope their daughter is safe.
Considering Mello is acquainted with Hughes that seems very likely but I doubt he intended for Christine to be killed. I suspect that he put things in motion knowing Hughes was intense about this kind of thing but only expecting that intensity to push him to find the evidence and take it to the authorities (Mello would want to avoid seeing it even if he might have been able to get it himself). I think that Hughes upon finding the evidence just became violently angry, confronted Christine right then and there and it escalated to murder.

Sounds to me like it was more than one kid... The kid in the lawsuit and CP's daughter, based on what Mello said in that TV interview. Probably many more children too. It's just horrible. I wonder what kind of sentence someone gets for murdering a pedophile in a fit of rage vs premeditated murder of a law-abiding citizen. I assume at the very least ZH won't be convicted of premeditation. Maybe voluntary manslaughter? I'm not a lawyer but interested to hear experts on this subject.

Sounds to me like it was more than one kid... The kid in the lawsuit and CP's daughter, based on what Mello said in that TV interview. Probably many more children too. It's just horrible. I wonder what kind of sentence someone gets for murdering a pedophile in a fit of rage vs premeditated murder of a law-abiding citizen. I assume at the very least ZH won't be convicted of premeditation. Maybe voluntary manslaughter? I'm not a lawyer but interested to hear experts on this subject.
Am I missing something that leads you to believe they explicitly aren't one in the same kid? I wonder if maybe Hughes was her piano instructor or something like that and had developed a personal caring relationship with her then discovered what had been happening to her.

Am I missing something that leads you to believe they explicitly aren't one in the same kid? I wonder if maybe Hughes was her piano instructor or something like that and had developed a personal caring relationship with her then discovered what had been happening to her.

I'm basing it on the fact that the lawsuit against CP's estate and Post was filed by the mother of the abused child. CP was the mother of Mello's child, so it has to be a different mom and a different child.

I'm still lost on why and how does her killer even fit into this horrible mess.

I think what evilwise said above (post #113) could be likely: Since we know CP's ex shared a child with CP, and he was acquainted with the killer, it seems the ex is the link. If we want to give the ex the benefit of the doubt, we could surmise that he only hired ZH to gather evidence at CP's residence, but if ZH found evidence of child *advertiser censored* he may have been triggered. Then perhaps CP came home unexpectedly and ZH just started stabbing her. We don't know if the murder weapon came from CP's house or belonged to the killer...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back