DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37455073
[h=1]Lurking clown arrested in Kentucky woods near apartments[/h]
  • 23 September 2016

attachment.php
Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!

It makes you wonder if people are posting pictures on social media of their friends dressed as clowns on the side of the road just to further perpetuate this...

This one was in my town and that's exactly what I and others think also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Criminal clowns? That's sad because I love clowns.

Those people were not clowns in the proper way, they appropriated clowns to be idiots, imo.
Many clowns still bring good cheer to those who love them!
imo.

That's the problem with society. You have 20 year olds dressed up in clown costumes at 1pm not on the job. LoL. More working less lurking! At least have some balloons near by so when a cop comes along you can start twisting them up into oh i dont know, say a poodle. Remember it's hunting season in Ohio lets see how long they hang out in the woods now. As one hunter here said "if it's clown it's going down"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-clown-festival-creepy-1.3784462
Clowns at Montreal festival defend their craft amid creepy clown sightings

'What these people are doing is acting like monsters in clown costumes to prank people'

By Sidhartha Banerjee, The Canadian Press Posted: Sep 29, 2016

Professional clowns say their craft shouldn't be confused with the sightings of creepy clowns across North America over the past several weeks.

Stacey Laureyssens, interim president of the 150-member Clowns Canada, says the distinction between the fear-sowing tricksters and the real thing should be clear.
"People dressing up like clowns to scare people is just the same as dressing like scarecrows, zombies or vampires to scare people,'' said Laureyssens (a.k.a. Empress Cherry Sunday), who is in Montreal this week for a clown festival.
"What these people are doing is acting like monsters in clown costumes to prank people. They are not clowns.''

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-creepy-clown-reports-across-nation/91171858/
[h=1]Serious or just a sick joke? What we know about creepy clown reports[/h]
Reports of clowns haunting more than ten states have people on edge. And, the reports keep coming.
Yesterday, someone reported seeing a car full of clowns, possibly armed, driving through a Pennsylvania college campus.
So, is the creepy clown epidemic serious or just a sick joke? Police are investigating a host of reports from South Carolina to Georgia, but haven't arrested any clown criminals — yet.

There has to be an element of menacing to these cases and maybe even stalking wouldn't ya think? If they could just catch them.

Third clown sighting reported in Dayton area

Darke County Sheriff Toby Spencer took to his personal Facebook page to post a message to potential clown suspects. His message said in part, “For you that think it’s funny to dress up as a clown, scare drivers on dark roadways … as of today we have issued 6,125 CCW permits in Darke County alone … you might also ask yourself how your luck will be today.”

There has to be an element of menacing to these cases and maybe even stalking wouldn't ya think? If they could just catch them.

I think a problem might be they're all individual creepy freaks who do it once or twice and quit so there's no way to catch them (other than in the act). Without a pattern or network or way to get one to lead them to the others there isn't really a way to stop them. Like what is a clown in Georgia going to know about the clown in Illinois?

At first I thought maybe it was some kind of 4chan dare but I think someone would have figured that out by now. I mean if I were LE that's the first place I'd go looking.

I'm afraid someone will chase after one and get hurt. :(

Because of this B.S., clown costumes are flying off the shelves at the Halloween stores. We know there are going to be some total A-holes out on beggars night messing around with kids and people. This has me so worried. I will be taking my 5 and 6 year old daughters about town.If I feel threatened I promise it will be raining pepper spray on someone. I hope people in their communities who have nothing to do on this night will patrol and protect and stand guard watching out for our most vulnerable and helpless citizens. Mom and dad can't always be right there but it doesn't take much either to keep watch on your own block. IMO.

Because of this B.S., clown costumes are flying off the shelves at the Halloween stores. We know there are going to be some total A-holes out on beggars night messing around with kids and people. This has me so worried. I will be taking my 5 and 6 year old daughters about town.If I feel threatened I promise it will be raining pepper spray on someone. I hope people in their communities who have nothing to do on this night will patrol and protect and stand guard watching out for our most vulnerable and helpless citizens. Mom and dad can't always be right there but it doesn't take much either to keep watch on your own block. IMO.
...which leads us to our next problem: How do we tell the good clowns from the bad clowns on Halloween? What if the clowns use this holiday as camouflage to blend in and wreck havoc upon unsuspecting trick or treaters?

Sounds like the clowns have devised a plan to get us when we least expect it.

We must stay vigilant and protect this sacred chocolate holiday! [emoji12] [emoji317]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996
Back