SC - Columbia - Sheriff Slams Female Student to Floor In Class

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit, I was all "that sheriff is good people" because of his comments about how sick he felt seeing video of the assault.

I may need some space for backpedaling.

It is good that he admitted right away that there was an issue and that alone makes him better than some we have seen.
I think he hated that he had to fire someone that he has worked with for many yrs and you know some must point the finger of blame as to the cause of all this happening.
I'm just glad he did the right thing in spite of his feelings.
IMO

Do you have any reports that would indicate that she did more than peek at her phone? And the LOL at the video is just sad. IMO

Let's stick to the facts please.

The sheriff said the student, arrested on a charge of disturbing school, also should be held accountable. The girl hit the officer as he tried to remove her from the class, Lott said.

"She was very disruptive, she was very disrespectful and she started this whole incident with her actions," the sheriff said.

Let's stick to the facts please.

Yes that is what the sheriff said. But my comment was in regard to the phone and as to if she peeked.

But the disruption and who caused it is open to debate. IMO

The thread is closed. I'm working on opening a new one and will post the link here in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe