SC - Cristina Pangalangan, 13, special needs, died in hot car, Colleton County, Aug 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i wanna say the caption to what i posted was different before i posted it. someone must've changed it. it said something REALLY weird and foreshadow-y and now i cant remember what it was. my apologies to anyone who is confused.
was this stated to be in the evening? Light in back no one in pool to catch her?

The victim’s mother, 53-year-old Rita Pangalangan of Walterboro, and her boyfriend, 45-year-old Larry Eugene King, formerly of Ruffin, were found guilty of murder Friday by a Colleton County General Sessions Court jury. Cristina Pangalangan, whose cerebral palsy rendered her non-verbal and mostly immobile, died of hyperthermia after she was placed in the backseat of her mother’s Volkswagen Jetta and left there for nearly six hours.

Rita Pangalangan and King also were convicted of inflicting great bodily injury on a child. Pangalangan was sentenced to 37 years in prison and King to 32 years.

“Cristina couldn’t scream, and she couldn’t open the car door for herself,” Stone said. “She died because the adults she depended on to keep her safe were too interested in doing drugs and having sex while Cristina literally baked to death.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back