Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, why did LE say there is no evidence of abduction? Wouldn't the lack of evidence, in general, of her whereabouts, warrant them implying that anything is possible? I just find that strange unless evidence points otherwise? Or no?

Also, my daughter and her cousin walked behind our treeline at our house today and were playing a game and didnt answer our calls for about 5 minutes. That 5 minutes literally felt like an hour with the immediate panic involved. Did they say why it took an hour to call the police? I understand they were looking in that time, but obviously thought maybe she wandered away? If they were new to the neighborhood, would she already be comfortable visiting a neighbor? Did they think a family member picked her up? Im just trying to understand the initial thought of where she could be. Just inquiries and thoughts stemmed from MOO.
I understand those 5 mins from when my kids were little! As far as Faye is concerned, we do not know it took 1 hour to call. She was last seen at 3:44. LE was called at 5. We don’t know when Faye was first noticed missing. Could have been 5 minutes later, 20 or 45. That detail has never been released afaik.
PS: WELCOME TO WS!

Now I'm back to thinking a predator took her. :(:(
Yes, def predator, but known or unknown? I can’t make up my mind. Still leaning toward known and not too far away. Based on no reports of struggle or screaming. Jmo

The other thought I keep having is maybe another child she knew came by. Older. Known. Perhaps not nefarious. Maybe just enticed her to go look at stream with higher, rapidly flowing water. An accident happened & the other kid doesn’t want to get in trouble, so has remained silent. Just thoughts.

Me too I’m back and forth in this one ... I wish they would clear people already...
IMO it could also be they can't clear people as of yet. And if there are any leads/suspicions, then it may be the opposite - trying to find evidence. Speculation, of course.

Is the crime scene tape still up at her house as of this morning? Have the towed vehicles been returned to their owners?

If the tape is down and vehicles returned, then I wonder if things were investigated there just to rule people out/clear people and they are now going in a different direction.

I hope the owners of these two vehicles contact LE so they can get it sorted. It is a bit odd? alarming? to me that it seems there are only two vehicles they cannot account for by other means and both of them left the neighborhood at the exact same time and one after the other MOO.

I also agree that the SUV looks like the front driver's window is partially down and that something white is seen in the window.

I would like to know if the pics of the vehicles came from a home surveillance camera, and how far away they were from Faye's home when they were spotted in the pics.

Also, has it been determined yet who was in the home when Faye disappeared?

The other thought I keep having is maybe another child she knew came by. Older. Known. Perhaps not nefarious. Maybe just enticed her to go look at stream with higher, rapidly flowing water. An accident happened & the other kid doesn’t want to get in trouble, so has remained silent. Just thoughts.
I actually read a story on Reddit the other day about a man who when he was a child watched his young cousin accidentally drown in a pond and never told his parents what had happened and it had been a disappearance that had never been solved, with the Reddit community insisting that he confess what he saw for the sake of his aunt and uncle. That is a good point you made that I'd have never thought of otherwise. A definite possibility!

I would like to know if the pics of the vehicles came from a home surveillance camera, and how far away they were from Faye's home when they were spotted in the pics.

Also, has it been determined yet who was in the home when Faye disappeared?

And what time was the pics of the vehicles caught?
I think there was over an hour Faye could have been gone before she was missed.

I actually read a story on Reddit the other day about a man who when he was a child watched his young cousin accidentally drown in a pond and never told his parents what had happened and it had been a disappearance that had never been solved, with the Reddit community insisting that he confess what he saw for the sake of his aunt and uncle. That is a good point you made that I'd have never thought of otherwise. A definite possibility!
How traumatizing!! I bet he blocked it out of his mind until recently. But I wonder what would happen if he came clean about it now. Might drive a stake thru the family. Tough spot to be in.

Also, I’m watching Fox News and they just showed Faye Swetlik and also a still shot of 2 vehicles “outside the home” that their looking to question. Not the two cars towed previously. Have you guys seen that yet? Sorry. Trying to get caught up.

The other thought I keep having is maybe another child she knew came by. Older. Known. Perhaps not nefarious. Maybe just enticed her to go look at stream with higher, rapidly flowing water. An accident happened & the other kid doesn’t want to get in trouble, so has remained silent.
This has been my thought as well. I read that water was high and rushing in the nearby creek, now I forget where I read it, has anyone else read/heard that? I haven’t checked weather in that area for the prior days before she went missing. I keep thinking of Emily Wade drowning. Water comes up fast, dissipates quickly, but takes its victims.

From the beginning I said the timeline was tight. I still think she wandered off and saw someone she recognized or it was a stranger. But neighbors reported they always saw her playing on her porch. So much time has passed but yet they still stay in Faye's development. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member