DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FEB 12, 2020
Pictures of vehicles released in search for missing S.C. 6-year-old girl
[...]

Late Wednesday night, the Cayce Department of Public Safety released a video which includes several pictures of two vehicles. One of the vehicles appears to be a silver or white SUV, while the other is a while or silver sedan.

They appear to be driving out of the neighborhood.

Cayce officers say they have yet to identify or interview the occupants. Officers say the vehicle drivers may have information relating to the investigation.

[...]

Not sure if it's relevant but looks like she has only lived there few months. Has anyone mapped it to see if there are woods , creeks, etc ...nearby?
Here is the link to sale date of her house.
16 Londonderry Sq, Cayce, SC 29033 - realtor.com®

Here is link quoting her address:
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article240181278.html

I don't believe the realtor.com data linked above is accurate for the address listed. As the residents cannot be sleuthed, leaving it at that.

Those people driving the two vehicles were hopefully visitors to residents. If they are not aware of Faye's disappearance, the residents who they visited surely told them afterwards. No reason they should not come forward.
It's a tight community with only 2 entrances, not a through street for random traffic I would think.

If they don't come forward, it's not good...

At first I thought the first picture was a split frame of the two cars, condensed into one image. Looking closer, based on that same dividing “line” in the third photo (which now looks to be just something stationary in the camera’s viewpoint), it looks like the car is actually following right behind the SUV. Am I crazy?

I believe the first two images are self-explanatory.

It's the third attached image that is confusing. I think it could be a gray pick-up truck and another vehicle (white) is beside the truck... (???) MOO

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/231736/

FEB 12, 2020
Kershaw church to host prayer vigil for Faye Swetlik

cbd75af1-b1b3-436d-a14f-06957167a8ac_750x422.jpg

[...]

Frontline Biker Church of Kershaw, an hour away from Swetlik's home in Churchill Heights, is hosting the event.

[...]

"I have lots of grandchildren," said Pastor Cotton. "We have lots of kids here and it very well could have been one of ours."

"We're gonna pray this baby be found safe, brought home safe, but we're also going to pray for all the other missing children as well," he said. "You could probably tell by now we're not your average church. We have a big compassion for the lost, we have a big compassion for the needy. We don't need to know them...because God knows all."

[...]

Thursday's vigil begins at 5:30 p.m., but it will not be at Frontline Biker Church. They've decided to host it at the Kershaw Farmers Market off Main Street in Kershaw. It's next door to the Kershaw Fire Department.

Everyone is invited, and candles will be ready for everyone to hold during the vigil.

[...]

Well, this new request has me doubting my instincts all along. This may very well turn out to be a kid snatched out the yard. And in that case everyone that lives there or near there needs to be aware and hyper vigilant. Earlier someone said something about the suspects in the Drexel case being only an hour away and that’s haunted me. MOO

FEB 12, 2020
Kershaw church to host prayer vigil for Faye Swetlik

cbd75af1-b1b3-436d-a14f-06957167a8ac_750x422.jpg

[...]

Frontline Biker Church of Kershaw, an hour away from Swetlik's home in Churchill Heights, is hosting the event.

[...]

"I have lots of grandchildren," said Pastor Cotton. "We have lots of kids here and it very well could have been one of ours."

"We're gonna pray this baby be found safe, brought home safe, but we're also going to pray for all the other missing children as well," he said. "You could probably tell by now we're not your average church. We have a big compassion for the lost, we have a big compassion for the needy. We don't need to know them...because God knows all."

[...]

Thursday's vigil begins at 5:30 p.m., but it will not be at Frontline Biker Church. They've decided to host it at the Kershaw Farmers Market off Main Street in Kershaw. It's next door to the Kershaw Fire Department.

Everyone is invited, and candles will be ready for everyone to hold during the vigil.

[...]
That’s sweet. It seems there’s 2 types of people when a child goes missing. There’s the kind that says “it very well could have been one of ours” and steps in to help. And there’s the kind that says, “this wouldn’t have happened if the parent (usually mom) had done xyz like I always did”, speaking up to blame. It’s always great to see the compassionate people stepping in. The blamers are exhausting. Jmo

If either of them don't come forward it'd be suspicious. If that was my car I'd want to clear my name asap.

Those people driving the two vehicles were hopefully visitors to residents. If they are not aware of Faye's disappearance, the residents who they visited surely told them afterwards. No reason they should not come forward.
It's a tight community with only 2 entrances, not a through street for random traffic I would think.

If they don't come forward, it's not good...

SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Bringing forward @eeyorelrn post from last thread as one familiar with both the Londonberry street and the neighborhood:

Relative to the random vehicles being sought for questioning if they saw anything suspicious -- can you say if there is a thoroughfare in this neighborhood or would a driver be going out of their way to enter/exit the neighborhood? TIA

That’s sweet. It seems there’s 2 types of people when a child goes missing. There’s the kind that says “it very well could have been one of ours” and steps in to help. And there’s the kind that says, “this wouldn’t have happened if the parent (usually mom) had done xyz like I always did”, speaking up to blame. It’s always great to see the compassionate people stepping in. The blamers are exhausting. Jmo
I’m married to a blamer, it’s very exhausting.

Faybe your eyes are precious & make me smile! I am hoping the best for you!

If LE is asking about two cars driving out of the neighborhood then they must now be focusing on a possible abduction. (I know, I know, they said the drivers might have seen something and want to talk to them, but they always say that in these situations)
If she was kidnapped, so close to the interstate, she could be anywhere.
Just my thoughts.

If LE is asking about two cars driving out of the neighborhood then they must now be focusing on a possible abduction. (I know, I know, they said the drivers might have seen something and want to talk to them, but they always say that in these situations)
If she was kidnapped, so close to the interstate, she could be anywhere.
Just my thoughts.
:(:(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads