Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also possible these vehicles are not connected to her disappearance in any way, and LE wants to talk to them to 1) clear drivers of any connection and 2) ask about possible sightings of Faye etc. JMO

On the other hand, if drivers had no involvement, I'd hope they'd come forward of their own volition.
If they’re not involved, they may not even be aware she is missing. Not everyone is as tuned in as the rest of us, obviously.

I know a guy that drives his CS van all the time, he’s always on call. Always! If he takes vacation, the van goes to the person filling in for him.
That’s what our friend does. Some Emergency responders are allowed to drive their vehicle home since it’s quicker to respond versus driving a personal vehicle to the station and then going to the site.
GPS monitoring on those vehicles so it’s not like they’re going to take it on a grocery run.

Thought about this case all day and I actually dreamt about her last night. So frustrated to come back to basically no new news.

Where could she be?? It’s so frustrating wondering whether LE is clueless or keeping their hand hidden...

FEB 12, 2020
Police seek information on two vehicles in connection to missing 6-year-old S.C. girl
[...]

On Wednesday night, the Cayce Department of Public Safety released images of two vehicles they are hoping the public can help them identify in connection to missing 6-year-old Faye Marie Swetlik.

Authorities say the drivers may have information related to the investigation.
ONV57TP3PJEW3GHQVWFJF3YDV4.jpg

According to Cayce Department of Public Safety officials, the two vehicles were in the neighborhood during the time Swetlik was last seen.

Investigators said they have yet to interview the occupants of the vehicles.

“Talking with everyone who was in Churchill Heights at the time Faye was last seen is an important part of our work to bring her home,” CDPS authorities said.

[...]

Last edited:
FEB 12, 2020
Neighbors questioned, homes searched in quest to find Faye Swetlik
The search of the Churchill Heights neighborhood continued Wednesday as investigators sought answers in the disappearance of six-year-old Faye Swetlik.

The area, now blocked-off from anyone other than residents, has been flooded with more than 100 law enforcement officials in search of the little girl.

ef3f95b4-fc93-4432-add1-b94030687d96_750x422.jpg

[...]

Since the search began on Monday, law enforcement has been thorough. Questioning neighbors, then questioning again and even searching homes throughout the day.

[...]

“They came in ours. They looked in the laundry room, in the washer, in the dryer, in the dishwasher, the fridge, the freezer, in all the cabinets,” she said.

[...]

“For me, it’s anything that I can do. If I’ve got to answer the same question 100 times to help them find her, then it’s worth it for me,” she said. “I think it’s just the stress level. Just the not knowing and not being able to physically get out there and do anything to help.”

[...]

Wo
FEB 12, 2020
Police seek information on two vehicles in connection to missing 6-year-old S.C. girl
[...]

On Wednesday night, the Cayce Department of Public Safety released images of two vehicles they are hoping the public can help them identify in connection to missing 6-year-old Faye Marie Swetlik.

Authorities say the drivers may have information related to the investigation.
ONV57TP3PJEW3GHQVWFJF3YDV4.jpg

According to Cayce Department of Public Safety officials, the two vehicles were in the neighborhood during the time Swetlik was last seen.

Investigators said they have yet to interview the occupants of the vehicles.

“Talking with everyone who was in Churchill Heights at the time Faye was last seen is an important part of our work to bring her home,” CDPS authorities said.

[...]

Wonder if LE asked people if they recognized either vehicle?
Might account for LE going door to door again today.

Cayce Public Safety on Twitter
We will be working overnight to continue to follow up on the hundreds of tips that have been called in regarding the disappearance of Faye. If you know something that would be helpful in this investigation, please call the Faye Swetlik Hotline at 803-205-4444. #PrayforFaye
9:38 PM · Feb 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Cayce Public Safety on Twitter
We will be working overnight to continue to follow up on the hundreds of tips that have been called in regarding the disappearance of Faye. If you know something that would be helpful in this investigation, please call the Faye Swetlik Hotline at 803-205-4444. #PrayforFaye
9:38 PM · Feb 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Glad they are getting hundreds of tips.
The addition of two vehicles is perplexing, especially since two other cars were towed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove