Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article:
[...]

Up until this point, the search has largely been concentrated to Churchill Heights. As of about 10 a.m., law enforcement closed the neighborhood to anyone who isn’t a resident to protect the integrity of the investigation. There are law enforcement vehicles stationed at the front of the neighborhood, as well as other entrances, to stop anyone who doesn’t live in the development from coming inside.

While officials continue to search the neighborhood, they have also expanded their search to include the surrounding area. The business owner here at Team C.A.R.S. right across the street from the entrance of Churchill Heights said he’s seen law enforcement using four-wheelers, helicopters, and K9s to search areas on this side of Highway 302. He said law enforcement has been combing the forest and the creek that runs along one side of the neighborhood close to I-26. He said he also gave investigators the surveillance footage from that night, saying that he wanted to help investigators find little Faye in any way he could.

[...]

Do we know what Department the CSI truck was for? There is someone who lives in the neighborhood who works for another agency and drives a CSI truck home. Was still living in the neighborhood when I was home last (about 6 months ago.)
This is why locals are so valuable!

OMG, does the truck belong to someone in the neighborhood?

jmo

Not sure if it's relevant but looks like she has only lived there few months. Has anyone mapped it to see if there are woods , creeks, etc ...nearby?
Here is the link to sale date of her house.
16 Londonderry Sq, Cayce, SC 29033 - realtor.com®

Here is link quoting her address:
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article240181278.html
There are woods in the back part of the neighborhood. If you follow Windsor Drive around, there are wooded areas behind all of the homes. There are trees now on the big hill behind where the townhomes are (going back up against the NAPA on Airport Blvd.) but those weren't there when we were roaming the neighborhood so I couldn't speak to how dense it is down there. There is a creek that runs under Airport Blvd. and butts up against the neighborhood near the Windsor drive homes, but I don't know that a six year old could navigate through those woods.

Are there houses in the neighborhood being remodeled or new home builds that would account for contractors driving by the front of Fayes house on their way home for the evening at the time Faye was seen outside playing?

A
Not sure if it's relevant but looks like she has only lived there few months. Has anyone mapped it to see if there are woods , creeks, etc ...nearby?
Here is the link to sale date of her house.
16 Londonderry Sq, Cayce, SC 29033 - realtor.com®

Here is link quoting her address:
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article240181278.html
Moo
A lot of the townhouses appear to be rentals. Last night I posted a link with rental & community info.

eta: 9 Londonderry Square, Cayce, SC 29033 - Townhouse for Rent in Cayce, SC | Apartments.com

it looks like a rather large rental complex, imo. I’m guessing a few of the townhomes were purchased at some point, as starter type homes. Maybe a corp’ bought the majority for rental income. Jmo

I do find it interesting so many RSO reside in such close proximity. )In my state/county, they must not live near children & schools. One out of the way complex caters to them. In other words, they are not welcome here & it is all but impossible for one to find housing.).

Last edited:
Come on ... does the crime scene van go home with an employee? Parks it overnight at home... goes for groceries ... Does the ambulance? Does the fire truck? Sounds like a fish story to me ....MOO

Come on ... does the crime scene van go home with an employee? Parks it overnight at home... goes for groceries ... Does the ambulance? Does the fire truck? Sounds like a fish story to me ....MOO
Exactly. Are they just saying that to not alarm the public? I’m not believing this. I just started following this case but that’s odd. I wish we could learn a bit more about the family. I most certainly wouldn’t be comfortable having my 6 year old out in front by herself especially if I am new to the neighborhood. If I could have my eyes on her from inside constantly then I’d be ok. As a mom I don’t like the idea of a small child playing alone outside. I did see LE was checking the backyard too. Lots of coolers and items she could get trapped in. She can only go so many days without food and water though. So sad.

I’m realizing how jaded I’ve become when, upon hearing the crime scene truck belonged to a resident and wasn’t there in an official capacity, the first thought that comes to my mind isn’t relief, but instead thinks...who better to get away with a crime than a...”

Come home Faye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members