Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A619BC70-F8DA-4229-A75A-E5F07F257B88.jpeg C4292AF5-9B7C-4C61-B9F1-761F597D5105.jpeg 9C363F1A-E001-44C4-BB89-6569A7ACB0AB.jpeg NEW: @Cayce_DPS releases these images of vehicles seen leaving neighborhood that #FayeSwetlik was last seen in. Police are looking to identify these cars and are asking for the public’s help. They want to talk to the people inside to see if they have any info. @wcnc

Hunter Sáenz on Twitter

IMO- I'm not seeing/feeling that family had to do with Faye missing. Mom was at the bus stop to get her off the bus, they go home, she drops off her stuff/snack etc and goes outside to play, maybe hoping to see a friend or 2. Other then the whole boyfriend situation which he could have already been cleared, I think this is an accident or abduction. I'm not reading anything that makes me think family would have been involved. I'm not feeling that vibe. But ALL IMO

View attachment 231734 View attachment 231735 View attachment 231736 NEW: @Cayce_DPS releases these images of vehicles seen leaving neighborhood that #FayeSwetlik was last seen in. Police are looking to identify these cars and are asking for the public’s help. They want to talk to the people inside to see if they have any info. @wcnc

Hunter Sáenz on Twitter

At first I thought the first picture was a split frame of the two cars, condensed into one image. Looking closer, based on that same dividing “line” in the third photo (which now looks to be just something stationary in the camera’s viewpoint), it looks like the car is actually following right behind the SUV. Am I crazy?

IMO- I'm not seeing/feeling that family had to do with Faye missing. Mom was at the bus stop to get her off the bus, they go home, she drops off her stuff/snack etc and goes outside to play, maybe hoping to see a friend or 2. Other then the whole boyfriend situation which he could have already been cleared, I think this is an accident or abduction. I'm not reading anything that makes me think family would have been involved. I'm not feeling that vibe. But ALL IMO
At 6 years old.. what friend, who's house? I remember when mine were 6. I always knew where they were.

Reactions: abr
At first I thought the first picture was a split frame of the two cars, condensed into one image. Looking closer, based on that same dividing “line” in the third photo (which now looks to be just something stationary in the camera’s viewpoint), it looks like the car is actually following right behind the SUV. Am I crazy?
Yes, FBI needs to give the times and if these two vehicles were leaving together!

Wonder when they came upon this footage - the fact that they’ve kept the search to a mostly (from what we know) one mile radius is concerning if these cars did in fact have anything to do with Faye missing. Long gone.

ETA: I suppose they could have had the footage for a decent amount of time but it took this long to confirm all other cars accounted for, etc. Still..

At 6 years old.. what friend, who's house? I remember when mine were 6. I always knew where they were.
Never said she went into a house but that is a good point as well. She just could have been outside and got lost or hurt somewhere or worse, picked up/grabbed. I am not going to go into the whole parenting skills thing and what we have done vs what others have, that's a whole other thread. IMO

Wonder when they came upon this footage - the fact that they’ve kept the search to a mostly (from what we know) one mile radius is concerning if these cars did in fact have anything to do with Faye missing. Long gone.

ETA: I suppose they could have had the footage for a decent amount of time but it took this long to confirm all other cars accounted for, etc. Still..
It's also possible these vehicles are not connected to her disappearance in any way, and LE wants to talk to them to 1) clear drivers of any connection and 2) ask about possible sightings of Faye etc. JMO

On the other hand, if drivers had no involvement, I'd hope they'd come forward of their own volition.

Come on ... does the crime scene van go home with an employee? Parks it overnight at home... goes for groceries ... Does the ambulance? Does the fire truck? Sounds like a fish story to me ....MOO

I know a guy that drives his CS van all the time, he’s always on call. Always! If he takes vacation, the van goes to the person filling in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren