DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FEB 12, 2020
Pictures of vehicles released in search for missing S.C. 6-year-old girl
[...]

Late Wednesday night, the Cayce Department of Public Safety released a video which includes several pictures of two vehicles. One of the vehicles appears to be a silver or white SUV, while the other is a while or silver sedan.

The
Bringing this video forward because he gives a lot of clarification as to why they are looking for those two vehicles. I don't think they are in any way suspects. They just haven't matched them to the homes in the area and want to clear them or see if they saw anything.
1St, don't give an interview if front of a highway. With that being said, these vehicles could have been a friend of someone in that neighborhood who doesn't even know what the heck is going on or realize their car is in question. I pray they have more.

Billboards are up in Lexington & Richland Counties

WLTX News19

84597671_10157396147163999_9036641298504744960_o.jpg

I thought the same thing, I read where authorities have towed two cars from the property, believing that they could be useful, does not sound promising....

Confirming the two vehicles parked in front of the residence were towed by LE for processing.

There have been no reports if any evidence was obtained from these vehicles or if this was routine to eliminate them from the investigation. (IMO, the cars were impounded under a search warrant but still may not turn up anything).

Caroline Hecker‏Verified account @CHecker_WIS
Crime scene tape covers the front and back door of a Londonderry Square apartment. It’s where we’re told missing 6 y/o Faye lived. @wis10

EQgl0n3W4AAAsOv.jpg

EQgl0n2X0AggWNu.jpg

8:45 AM - 11 Feb 2020

I have a gut feeling that the first two vehicles being sought are pertinent and that the other two were towed to rule them out. Reminds me of Cupcake, unfortunately. But I'm praying for a different outcome.

Faye Swetlik, 6, went missing Monday afternoon in Cayce, South Carolina

Updated: 11:48 PM EST Feb 12, 2020

On Wednesday night, officials released new video showing two vehicles in the neighborhood during the time Faye was last seen. Officials say investigators have yet to identify or interview the occupants and continue to talk to everyone who was in Churchhill Heights.

[..]

"We are exploring every possibility to bring her home," Antley said.

Police wanted to stress Wednesday that people should not believe social media rumors about a body being found.

The search for Faye is still active.

“We’ve noticed a lot of incorrect information on social media that’s being circulated around and being shared across different platforms,” Sgt. Evan Antley, with the Cayce Department of Public Safety, said. “As law enforcement we are committed to keeping you, our community, informed with timely and accurate information.

Question, why did LE say there is no evidence of abduction? Wouldn't the lack of evidence, in general, of her whereabouts, warrant them implying that anything is possible? I just find that strange unless evidence points otherwise? Or no?

Also, my daughter and her cousin walked behind our treeline at our house today and were playing a game and didnt answer our calls for about 5 minutes. That 5 minutes literally felt like an hour with the immediate panic involved. Did they say why it took an hour to call the police? I understand they were looking in that time, but obviously thought maybe she wandered away? If they were new to the neighborhood, would she already be comfortable visiting a neighbor? Did they think a family member picked her up? Im just trying to understand the initial thought of where she could be. Just inquiries and thoughts stemmed from MOO.

1St, don't give an interview if front of a highway. With that being said, these vehicles could have been a friend of someone in that neighborhood who doesn't even know what the heck is going on or realize their car is in question. I pray they have more.

You could be right about those two cars belonging to visiting friends but those are the only cars LE has brought forth as not knowing the drivers. I feel surely they have video of other cars leaving. My guess is LE spent the afternoon asking residents there if they recognized any of those cars and all were identified, as friends, family, insurance salesmen, roof repair estimate guys, etc. All except for those two cars. If the drivers are honest folks with legitimate reasons for being there, they will contact LE tomorrow to straighten things out. It would be hard for anyone not a very long way away to miss the coverage of Faye’s disappearance in my opinion.

Question, why did LE say there is no evidence of abduction? Wouldn't the lack of evidence, in general, of her whereabouts, warrant them implying that anything is possible? I just find that strange unless evidence points otherwise? Or no?

Also, my daughter and her cousin walked behind our treeline at our house today and were playing a game and didnt answer our calls for about 5 minutes. That 5 minutes literally felt like an hour with the immediate panic involved. Did they say why it took an hour to call the police? I understand they were looking in that time, but obviously thought maybe she wandered away? If they were new to the neighborhood, would she already be comfortable visiting a neighbor? Did they think a family member picked her up? Im just trying to understand the initial thought of where she could be. Just inquiries and thoughts stemmed from MOO.
There is an elderly neighbor that she likes to go visit and that had been her plan, mom had assumed she was at her house socializing. In reality, neighbor never answered her door and it took mom a little while to figure this all out. If this wasn’t a part of the equation I think police would have been called sooner. Moo

There is an elderly neighbor that she likes to go visit and that had been her plan, mom had assumed she was at her house socializing. In reality, neighbor never answered her door and it took mom a little while to figure this all out. If this wasn’t a part of the equation I think police would have been called sooner. Moo
This is very relevant info to Faye's last location -- please provide a link for this!

Does it look like the window on the first vehicle is open and possibly a dog is looking out? I see something white and it looks like more than the driver. jmo

EQnzrbRWoAAvQhm

I wouldn't be so hard on the PIO giving an interview on the sidewalk along the busy roadway where Reporters were set up all day. The neighborhood was on lockdown to all non-residents including Reporters who did their best to comply and set up cameras and crew across the street from the neighborhood entrance trying to bring us coverage. It's been incredibly long days for both investigators, reporters, and viewers alike and I'm appreciative of both efforts.

MOO

CBS This morning has her as the lead story ...
The video isn’t up yet but nothing new - they showed the bus video, pictures of the two vehicles and interviews with a neighbor and LE - interesting that LE mentioned she could have wandered in the woods.... they have ring doorbell video and 80 tips
IMO

Last edited:
Search for missing girl Faye Swetlik enters fourth day; police looking for drivers of two cars
Snipped

5e41ee195233e.image.jpg

Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, went missing from her Churchill Heights Neighborhood in Cayce, South Carolina. Source: Cayce Dept. of Public Safety▲

Updated 1 hr ago
CAYCE, SC (FOX Carolina) - The search for missing South Carolina six-year-old Faye Swetlik heads into it's fourth day on Thursday.

Wednesday evening, Cayce DPS released a video asking for help finding the drivers of two cars they say may have information about Faye's disappearance.

Who seen Faye last playing at 3:45 in her front yard?

I think she was missing over an hour before anyone realized she was gone.

Last edited:
Search for missing girl Faye Swetlik enters fourth day; police looking for drivers of two cars
In the video, police highlight an SUV and a sedan, who were captured in surveillance footage near where Faye went missing. The SUV appears to be an older model Chevy trailblazer, while the sedan appears to be a Scion make.

Police also asked reporters, sightseers, and anyone who does not live in the community to keep out.

"We're still in an active, ongoing investigation," Antley said. "Sightseers in the neighborhood can potentially slow the investigation down."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member