Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to warm up my coffee cup, have a horrible feeling I should toss some Baileys in...please let Faye still be with us. :(

I need to do the opposite and lower my caffeine intake because the outcome will probably be morbid and give us all major anxiety attack. I drank 3 V8 Energy drinks. The horrible feeling is looming. Impending doom.
Time for my medical marijuana to soothe my nerves

I live about 15 minutes away from Churchill Heights. On Tuesday night, we drove over and looked around for about an hour. At the entrance there was a Crime Scene Unit truck parked at house and it did not appear to be involved in the investigation. The neighborhood was crawling with law enforcement: at the start of Londonderry, at Faye's home, at many of the intersections, and driving the streets and knocking on doors. We saw several unmarked cars with LE standing outside looking at what appeared to be maps.

The neighborhood is a little run down. The houses are smaller and older. Some of the homes don't appear to be occupied. Some of the yards are overgrown, but others are well-maintained. I would describe it as a low-income area.

The area LE is searching slopes down towards a small creek and is heavily wooded. In the floodplain of the little creek it is grassy with some trees, but from the interstate you can see the homes in Churchill Heights so it's not too dense. The search area is surprisingly small. I imagine that it would not take long to thoroughly search the land. The creek is another story. Normally, the creek would not pose much trouble to search. It is narrow and rather shallow. But with all of the rain we have had recently, the water level is up and the clarity is poor. But, I have not seen or heard of any divers in the creek.

Of note, there are several cheap motels in the area that are known for drugs and prostitution. And, since it is adjacent to the interstate, there are several gas stations and fast-food restaurants nearby. Airport Boulevard is a busy street, but, once you enter Churchill Heights, it quiets down and there is not much traffic. Once you enter Churchill Heights, there is no way to get out other than going back to Airport Boulevard.

I drove by again this morning on my way to work. I stopped for gas at a large station across the street and there were SCDNR (game wardens) searching along a small access road that runs parallel to the interstate. I went inside and talked to the owner of the station, he said that LE had spoken with him "many times." And that he had provided his CCTV footage.

A family friend lives in Churchill Heights and he was interviewed on Tuesday night and his home was searched (he consented to the search). LE thoroughly searched his home - they opened every cabinet and drawer.

If anyone has questions, please ask.

Some of this is incorrect. It is Middle Class. This is where I grew up and my Moma and Grandma still live there. There are some homes that have not been maintained, but it is not "run down". Cayce PD, Springdale PD, and Lexington County Sherriff's department have been working hard to Clean up the hotels right at I-26. They have come a far way but still have a ways to go. The town homes were built in the early to mid 1980's. The have not always been maintained the greatest, but the neighborhood has never had any major issues with the tenants. This has been a huge shocker to the long time residents. As kids we ran free throughout the neighborhood and all the parents knew each other, and let me tell you, one parent caught us doing something we weren't supposed to, by the time you got home your parents already knew. Times have obviously changes.

Moma said last night that the Cayce PD, Sheriffs department, and FBI have all been by as interviewed the residents on Londonderry several times. Praying they find her safe and sound soon.

Sorry.. Jenise Wright in WA. She was murdered by a high school boy who raped her and buried her in their trailer park development. She was 6 or 7

Does anyone remember the little girl who went missing in an apartment complex and they found her later that day or the next rolled up in a carpet in the complex dumpster? Same vibes... awful ones!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi