Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been my thought as well. I read that water was high and rushing in the nearby creek, now I forget where I read it, has anyone else read/heard that? I haven’t checked weather in that area for the prior days before she went missing. I keep thinking of Emily Wade drowning. Water comes up fast, dissipates quickly, but takes its victims.
I live and work in the area, all rivers (and I assume creeks) are high at the moment and have been for days. Expecting more rain today.

Google says that silver sedan is a BMW 5 series. Not sure I agree; it seems kind of small for that, but

(I right-clicked on the photo and "search Google for this image" came up - the results were all BMW 5 series cars.)

Google says that silver sedan is a BMW 5 series. Not sure I agree; it seems kind of small for that. Maybe a Ford Focus or Ford Fiesta.

(I right-clicked on the photo and "search Google for this image" came up - the results were all BMW 5 series cars.)

Google says that silver sedan is a BMW 5 series. Not sure I agree; it seems kind of small for that. Maybe a Ford Focus or Ford Fiesta.

From my link upthread, fwiw:

"In the video, police highlight an SUV and a sedan, who were captured in surveillance footage near where Faye went missing. The SUV appears to be an older model Chevy trailblazer, while the sedan appears to be a Scion make."

Six mile creek on Thursday February 6 was high and rushing quickly according to video posted by this guy on YouTube. Faye went missing Monday, I wonder how quickly that creek flooding dissipates?
I cant see an adult surviving being sucked into that let alone a child, if this was what happened what are the chances her body would be found?

This has been my thought as well. I read that water was high and rushing in the nearby creek, now I forget where I read it, has anyone else read/heard that? I haven’t checked weather in that area for the prior days before she went missing. I keep thinking of Emily Wade drowning. Water comes up fast, dissipates quickly, but takes its victims.
I live and work in the area, all rivers (and I assume creeks) are high at the moment and have been for days. Expecting more rain today.

Another thing I’ve been wondering is which way bus was going down Londonderry St.? Older child got off bus earlier? One who lives closer to creek or older child still on bus whom she might have went off with to explore the area.
Yet, I am still thinking of the fearful expression on her face ‘before’ she got off the bus. She has such big soulful eyes, maybe it was nothing. There is a pic where she is obviously mad, I think this child has some spunk to her.

There is an elderly neighbor that she likes to go visit <snip>mom had assumed she was at her house socializing. <snip>In reality wasn’t a part of the equation I think police would have been called sooner. Moo

This is very relevant info to Faye's last location -- please provide a link for this!

I am trying to remember the exact place I read or listened to this same narrative as Dre mentions; that Faye’s mother initially believed Faye was visiting an elderly neighbor who unfortunately was not at home.

Does anyone else remember? Could it have been Officer Antley at the Cayce Presser Tuesday morning.(link?) I am not sure?Help.

My Opinion

Last edited:
I cant see an adult surviving being sucked into that let alone a child, if this was what happened what are the chances her body would be found?
Further research shows that creek was only high that day. By Monday, the water had dissipated per this chart. It doesn’t mean she couldn’t have fallen in, of course, but I wouldn’t think she would have been carried off in it at the stage it was at on Monday. For some reason, it rose on Tuesday, again, however. Maybe someone with more knowledge can explain???

Attachments

• A65E31C9-A8BE-4D85-AF1A-DA5B75CB79F0.jpeg
    A65E31C9-A8BE-4D85-AF1A-DA5B75CB79F0.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 5
Another thing I’ve been wondering is which way bus was going down Londonderry St.? Older child got off bus earlier? One who lives closer to creek or older child still on bus whom she might have went off with to explore the area.
Yet, I am still thinking of the fearful expression on her face ‘before’ she got off the bus. She has such big soulful eyes, maybe it was nothing. There is a pic where she is obviously mad, I think this child has some spunk to her.
Apparently older children are dismissed from school later in the day. Elementary school gets out about an hour earlier than middle schoolers and high school, so older children home later than Faye.

I agree, but that wouldn’t make sense if she got off the bus and got home and was then last seen at 3:45 pm.

No, unless she did go inside for a short time or was with a group of other kids, rather than being alone. But, I don’t think that’s what happened here.

I would like to know if more than one person reported seeing F at 3:45 & exactly where she was, what she was doing.

Further research shows that creek was only high that day. By Monday, the water had dissipated per this chart. It doesn’t mean she couldn’t have fallen in, of course, but I wouldn’t think she would have been carried off in it at the stage it was at on Monday. For some reason, it rose on Tuesday, again, however. Maybe someone with more knowledge can explain???
That is for North Carolina? The image says Pineville, NC. Must be another sixmile creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truecrimefanatic2024