Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: Coroner releases Faye Marie Swetlik’s cause of death, confirms 6-year-old girl was a homicide victim
[...]

Margaret Fisher said at the news conference that the six-year-old girl died of asphyxiation, and that she was not killed at the location where her body was found last week.

Fisher said that authorities believe Faye “died elsewhere, and her body had been at that location for only a short time.”

Investigators found Faye’s body last Thursday in a wooded area very close to the girl’s home. A man identified as Coty Taylor, reportedly a neighbor of Faye’s, was found dead in his home, just yards away, on the same day.

[...]

I am personally glad they withheld any information regarding whether or not Faye was sexually assaulted.

Hopefully Faye didn't experience too much suffering considering unconsciousness may occur within seconds and death within minutes when it comes to strangulation. Strangling someone is form of power and control, where the perpetrator can use control over the victim’s next breath. A psychological profile will be very interesting in the future on CT.

CT could have hidden Faye under a mattress, pull out couch, in a suitcase, drawer, etc
I am shocked this individual had a roommate. Was the roommate out of town? How can you be oblivious to the whole ordeal as a roommate?

Last edited:
My heart aches for not only Faye’s family, but every single member of the teams who did their very best to find and rescue Faye. I cannot imagine the anguish they feel, knowing what was happening as they were desperately trying to find this sweet little girl. So much pain and grief. I can’t stop crying. I need my babies home from school right now so I can hug them and hold them and never let them go.

From press conference, I typed out his exact words I heard about the confirmation of the deceased male's involvement:

"Evidence leads us to believe the deceased (male) abducted and killed 6 year old Faye Marie Swetlik.

It appears he is the sole perpetrator of this crime"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member