Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm.. upon zooming out and looking at all the cars in the parking lot... one stands out. Kinda like the second one that hasn’t been accounted for.. if you know what I mean.
I saw one by the T-Mobile shop which had black wheel rims (probably just uncovered wheels), although I couldn't tell if it was white or silver. It could possibly be the second car in the image of 2 silver ones (the front one being a 4x4). It's hard to tell and when you move to viewing from the main road, the cars change a bit. You would imagine that there's a very good chance that his car will be in at least one of the images, if he is working there 5 days out of 7. Does anybody know how long he had his current car for?

Not that I recall.
The assumption is that if she were outside or in a car she would have been located.
JMO.
Thanks, I thought I missed a link.
I guess she could have been removed from the complex in a vehicle or held in a residence. I do think if a resident refused to have their home searched LE would have immediately sought a warrant, maintaining a police presence from the outside to ensure nothing went in or out. A refusal would be a huge red flag. Idk if anyone refused, just speculating.

Today, with fog & rain & chillier air, I just keep thinking about this time for Faye’s mom & dad. They will be kept very busy deciding what type of burial she will have, what clothes, what casket, what urn. Filling out paperwork, signing forms & pricing structures for those choices. It’s a horrible time making any of those decisions under normal circs, nevermind right after your heart’s been crushed into a million pieces. I’m sure they’ve got support, but... no words.

Have not seen day/time for funeral published yet. Anyone?
Nothing yet. By next week there should be something

She probably knew him by sight and would have felt safe if he called her over. They are so trusting and that age.

I understand he was not a friend to the parents but these creeps have a way of ingratiating their way into kids spaces.
Someone mentioned that on the video of Faye on the school bus, she looked afraid and seemed to be
Didn't LE state that whatever was found was something from the missing person's poster?

That would have to be something she was wearing on her body. Jmo
The flyer mentioned Faye had a speech impediment caused by tethered tongue and there are appliances worn by people with this condition. I wondered from the beginning if this was something they found. jmo

Could a friend of CTs abduct Faye, driven away & come back to plant evidence on his friend, CT? The neighborhood was not on immediate lockdown. She was missing from 3:44 pm. Could the perp gotten back in the neighborhood?

Did Faye stray, as 6 yr olds do, when in their make-believe mind? Where did she stray to? That grassy area in the backyard or sideyard looks like more fun than playing in the frontyard right on the street between cars.

I don't know if any of you remember the case of April Jones, the girl who was abducted and killed in Wales in 2012? I can't help feeling there are some similarities in this case. They were both from government housing estates which are probably the only urban places where young children are still allowed to play out, as there is a general feeling that it's safe because people all know each other and are keeping an eye out.

In both cases, the perp was somebody who would have been able to observe the victim regularly before the incident took place. I think this is worth considering, going forward. If the victim is somebody who has been given the freedom to play out without adult supervision, there is a bigger likelihood that the perp lives or spends time in the community. I don't think that government housing communities are heavily targeted by complete strangers. The presence of somebody unknown to that community immediately arouses suspicion and inhabitants there can be very hostile. An assailant is more likely to choose a busy place where nobody really knows each other and wait for the right opportunity.

Did anybody else immediately think that Faye was very likely to have been taken by somebody in that small estate, when it happened? Somebody who had watched her play out on multiple occasions, before beginning to covet her?

Could a friend of CTs abduct Faye, driven away & come back to plant evidence on his friend, CT? The neighborhood was not on immediate lockdown. She was missing from 3:44 pm. Could the perp gotten back in the neighborhood?

Did Faye stray, as 6 yr olds do, when in their make-believe mind? Where did she stray to? That grassy area in the backyard or sideyard looks like more fun than playing in the frontyard right on the street between cars.

Yes, I thought this. As a young kid I'm sure I would have found the well kept grass there more attractive for playing than the area where the cars are parked. She may even have got into the habit of playing more around there than by her house, over time. This could have enabled some kind of dynamic developing between the victim and the perp, beginning with the two starting to acknowledge one another with a seemingly innocent greeting or wave. It wouldn't take long before a girl of 6 began seeing this person as a kind of friend, or at least a friendly face.

Yes, I thought this. As a young kid I'm sure I would have found the well kept grass there more attractive for playing than the area where the cars are parked. She may even have got into the habit of playing more around there than by her house, over time. This could have enabled some kind of dynamic developing between the victim and the perp, beginning with the two starting to acknowledge one another with a seemingly innocent greeting or wave. It wouldn't take long before a girl of 6 began seeing this person as a kind of friend, or at least a friendly face.
How about another adult in the apartments abducting Faye then dumping something in trash & body in woods close to CTs house. Someone on foot?

Not that I recall.
The assumption is that if she were outside or in a car she would have been located.
JMO.

Since the coroner has already stated that Faye's body was moved or relocated to the wooded crime scene, it's very possible that she was murdered and hidden inside a vehicle-- or inside a home.

Also, I'm still curious if Faye was known to play inside the family cars parked directly in front of her home.

Since the coroner has already stated that Faye's body was moved or relocated to the wooded crime scene, it's very possible that she was murdered and hidden inside a vehicle-- or inside a home.

Also, I'm still curious if Faye was known to play inside the family cars parked directly in front of her home.
That’s the best guess I’ve heard regarding the car searches- other than LE just being thorough. Maybe Faye had left a toy/book/favorite water thermos in a rear seat & went to get it.

Fyi for new posters: no rumors allowed in threads, no chatter about videos that we cant put on the thread, pm posters instead of announcing you will msg them in a thread. No one has been named a suspect yet so alleging that CT is the sp is not allowed.

Just an old timer helping new members out...

Bringing Seattle1's post forward.

This MSM article states Faye was found 150 yards from 602 Piccadilly Square. Other posters here have compared 150 yards to the size of a football field. IMO, there may be some misconception that Faye was found "right outside" someone's door. I used Google Maps' "measure" tool last night and 150 yards (or 450 feet) definitely isn't just outside the door of 602 Piccadilly.

All respectfully JMO

Screenshot of measurement on G-Maps :

View attachment 232472
G-Maps link :

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Thank you for adding the google map to the discussion of the distance between the deceased man's apartment (CT) and where Faye's body was relocated in the woods. Good perspective.

Personally, I think of a football playing field as 100 yards-- hence seat on the 50-yard line desireable. :)

Football Field Dimensions: How long and wide is a football field?

I thought the same. Maybe a shovel?
My thought was a piece of her clothing with pine straw on it. The deceased male's townhouse backed up to the woods. LE indicated that it would be something listed on the missing flyer. It details what she was wearing. Gut investigative instincts put all the pieces together.

Bringing Seattle1's post forward.

This MSM article states Faye was found 150 yards from 602 Piccadilly Square. Other posters here have compared 150 yards to the size of a football field. IMO, there may be some misconception that Faye was found "right outside" someone's door. I used Google Maps' "measure" tool last night and 150 yards (or 450 feet) definitely isn't just outside the door of 602 Piccadilly.

All respectfully JMO

Screenshot of measurement on G-Maps :

View attachment 232472

G-Maps link :

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

On the Google map, if you measure straight from CT's apt at 602 Picadilly Square through the woods to the NAPA building, it is about 154 ft. If you measure the woods from Picadilly Drive, the road coming into the neighborhood, to the opposite end, that is about 500 ft. Also, Faye's address was 16 Londonderry Square. I am not insisting I am right, but respectfully disagreeing. I think Faye was not a football field away, but near to CT's back door.

Caroline Hecker on Twitter (Video)
This morning I drove by the memorial for Faye Swetlik and everything was getting wet from the rain. So I drove back to the station, grabbed a tent... and this happened. This is what our community looks like and it’s amazing.
2665.png

@wis10
1:23 PM - 16 Feb 2020

^^bbm

Reporter Caroline Heckler (WIS/10) cites what her community looks like protecting Kaye's memorial. I also want to extend kudos to Heckler and all the local reporters that respectfully reported and kept vigil across the street from the Churchill Heights neighborhood. They did not hesitate to follow the request of investigators to leave the neighborhood and gave investigators space and privacy to do their jobs and quickly locate precious Faye.

MOO

Today, with fog & rain & chillier air, I just keep thinking about this time for Faye’s mom & dad. They will be kept very busy deciding what type of burial she will have, what clothes, what casket, what urn. Filling out paperwork, signing forms & pricing structures for those choices. It’s a horrible time making any of those decisions under normal circs, nevermind right after your heart’s been crushed into a million pieces. I’m sure they’ve got support, but... no words.

Have not seen day/time for funeral published yet. Anyone?
No. I'm looking.

I am not insisting I am right, but respectfully disagreeing. I think Faye was not a football field away, but near to CT's back door.
^^SBM

Except we have the official statement from law enforcement at the presser that Kaye's body was located in the woods-- about 150 yards from the deceased man's apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member