DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FEB 11, 2020
https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article240181278.html
[...]

Anything’s a possibility at this point,” Antley said. “We’re hoping for the best, we want to get Faye back home. We’re not leaving any stone unturned ... we’re exhausting every resource we have and then some.”

Law enforcement is investigating a possible abduction — by a stranger or someone who Faye knows — or that the child got lost in the woods, and other potential reason’s she has gone missing, according to Antley.

[...]

We’re working all angles, but don’t have credible information one way or another. We are exploring all possibilities,” Antley said. “We’re working hard to dispel or prove all possibilities.”

... Investigators are working with the Lexington 2 School District to speak with school employees and Faye’s classmates.

[...]

Part of the search for Faye will include investigators going door to door in her family’s subdivision and stopping vehicles driving in the neighborhood.

“Normally we ask ‘did you see anything unusual? Did you hear anything unusual?’ ” Myrick said. “Today, it will be more direct. ‘What did you see? Who did you see?’ We’re looking for patience.”

[...]

In addition to homes and vehicles, the search is also covering a wooded area in and around the neighborhood, as well as terrain at nearby Congaree Creek, which has risen with all of the recent rain, Antley said.

[...]

I used the address of an apartment on Londonderry Square (since I don’t know the true address) and found 18 registered sex offenders in a one-mile radius. :-( And that’s the ones who are registered.
South Carolina Public Sex Offender Registry
If I searched correctly, I saw one offender with a juvenile conviction within a 1 mile radius. Yet was also a failure to register with last address unknown, so I’m not sure I did correctly.

That's why I ask if there is a step father or boyfriend of her mother in this case. I cant imagine a bio parent being able to hide the body of their own flesh and blood but I could a step parent, if she met with foul play inside the house. Although my theory as of now is that she went into the wooded area near her house and got herself lost. But you'd think they'd have found her by now if that was the case?

Tragically many bio parents, both moms, and dads do murder their children, and if they dont falsely claim the child died from an accident, then they pretend their child went missing or was abducted.

Bio parents do discard the bodies of the children they have murdered whether buried, above ground or thrown away in waterways.

A stepparent will more often be quilty of abusing the children while living with them, but bio parents are involved in murdering their children more often. Either both bio parents will be involved, although often it's just one or a bio mom or bio dad will willingly coconspire with a live in partner to murder the children.

However, I've seen no evidence of Faye's case having parental involvement at all or a stepparent or boyfriend.

Sadly for our children many bio parents need no help whatsoever in either cruelly neglecting them, abusing them in all forms, and including murdering their children. All we have to do is read the forums right now on WS involving bio mom and bio dad child murderers.

From what I've been able to read LE has said Faye is a victim of an abduction/kidnapping.

Imo, I believe the suspect most likely will turnout to be a stranger predator as much as that breaks my heart for little Faye. :(

It also may be a predator living close to her. Pedophile abductors are opportunistic predators, and will act with amazing speed when they see the opportunity to abduct their little victim.

Jmho

Last edited:
My first bet is that someone who lives nearby somehow lured her.
Cupcake.
broken-heart.gif
:(

Ugh, this. I was wondering if that would be done. I'm 3 driving miles away and our trash day is today.
Welcome to Websleuths, bittybean! I've followed a couple of cases where locking down the trash collection was standard operating procedure in this situation but I don't know if that is the case in this jurisdiction. I sure hope so. MOO

https://www.swlexledger.com/single-post/2020/02/11/Springdale-Elementary-School-first-grade-student-missing-from-Cayce’s-Churchill-Heights-neighborhood
Springdale Elementary School first grade student missing from Cayce’s Churchill Heights neighborhood

“...The area behind the neighborhood can be very thick at points. It’s bounded on one side by Interstate 26 and on the front side by busy Airport Boulevard. It’s behind the neighborhood where the land becomes the most difficult to move through and search. That area has a railroad track running across it toward the town of South Congaree or back toward Cayce and West Columbia. There’s also a small creek in the area. The land is covered by thick briars and brush where one could easily become entangled. Eventually, if one could walk completely through the brushy area, they’d come out in the heavily industrialized area off Old Dunbar Road betweeen the interstate and Edmund Highway.”

This reporter says that police officer went to the shell station (looks like a circle k) and watched surveillance video and wrote down a couple time stamps. The manager told her they didn’t take video and couldn’t anyway because it would have to be cleared thru corporate.

CAYCE, S.C. (WIS) - A search for a little girl from Cayce, South Carolina is nearing the 24-hour mark.

They said she was on her normal bus home from Springdale Elementary School on Monday, where she is in first grade.

Swetlik lives with her mother but officials say they do not know who was home when she got off the bus.

“We will be here until we find Faye," Lexington County Sheriff’s Department spokesman Adam Myrick said. “Our work will continue until we determine what happened here.

The search is intensifying with help from state authorities.

S.C. officials continue search for missing 6-year-old last seen playing in yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member