Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's 44 registered to the Cayce, SC zip code of 29033. Population of that city is about 14kish.

Cayce is a separate city but is actually part of a larger metropolitan area population wise. It runs pretty much right up and into West Columbia. Plus it and West Columbia are right across the river from downtown Columbia. That being said, 44 registered sex offenders for a zip code seems like a lot.

Cayce is a separate city but is actually part of a larger metropolitan area population wise. It runs pretty much right up and into West Columbia. Plus it and West Columbia are right across the river from downtown Columbia. That being said, 44 registered sex offenders for a zip code seems like a lot.
Yes, I know, I live here. It is a lot. Columbia is teeming with SOs.

If law enforcement towed a vehicle, then they likely believe it related to a a crime. I think they know what they’re dealing with, and are looking closely at someone.

I’m wondering if the towed vehicle was observed on one of the security videos driving somewhere around the time she went missing.

I got a lot out of that press conference, reading between the lines. You can tell the poor Chief is exhausted. IMO and I have been wrong before, there will be an arrest very soon. Prayers for this wonderful child.
I agree. They’ve searched the porch area, they’ve towed some cars, they don’t believe it’s an abduction, and IMO they aren’t treating it like a child who wandered off. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en