Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's possible to see cars near where she is getting off the bus? I now don't know what to think - a presser with no information IMO other than we are searching and we don't need your help and stop spreading rumors - is that about the gist of it? Where is Faye???
JMO
p.s. @PommyMommy thanks for updating the media thread

I feel bad for the investigators...as annoying as it is when we have to weed through false information and rumors on social media sites, I imagine it's much worse for them, having to look into things they know are most likely false but can't take the chance of not looking into it. And the family...this must be a complete nightmare for them. I hope someone is keeping the mom off of social media sites, no way does she need to see what people are accusing her of. It's heartbreaking.

I think we can safely say although of course not positively, that the family is not involved here, unless I’m missing something. Expanding the search, stating once again that the family is being nothing but cooperative, and going door-to-door, does not implicate the family, IMO. What I don’t understand is why LE is not saying that this could be an abduction. They are still saying that they have no reason to believe. OK, then where is she? ALL MOO

I'm of the opinion, sadly, that putting the family of the missing child on TV pleading for their safe return rarely works.

I understand the meaning behind it - to humanize the child, they are loved, they are real and being missed terribly, missing their medication, etc. However, those with ill intent, IMO, don't suddenly come to their senses with compassion and clarity and return the child.

Such a horrible opinion to have, I know.

Fraendy Clervaud on Twitter
UPDATE: Authorities say #FayeSwetlik is STILL missing. Authorities have received Nest camera video from neighbors. At this hour the search area has expanded pass the Churchhill Heights area.
12:06 PM - 12 Feb 2020

(IMO, this is how it is known that Faye was last seen at 3:44 per Cayce Dept of Public Safety)

I think we can safely say although of course not positively, that the family is not involved here, unless I’m missing something. Expanding the search, stating once again that the family is being nothing but cooperative, and going door-to-door, does not implicate the family, IMO. What I don’t understand is why LE is not saying that this could be an abduction. They are still saying that they have no reason to believe. OK, then where is she? ALL MOO
I am waiting to see if they name any POI - the towed vehicles trouble me for sure as does the crime scene tape at their front door...
JMO

For me (and jmo, mvho, etc), this latest video release solidifies 2 things completely:

1) Faye was last seen 3:45- not 2:50. Investigators have either corroborated this beyond a reasonable doubt, or are very convinced for other reasons.

2) Faye’s speech impediment is not relevant - and has possibly become a distraction- or LE would have re-listed it in her description. The detail has been omitted from this updated poster.

So-
MISSING WINDOW NARROWS
3:46-4:50 ish

MOO

“No evidence of abduction” does not mean something happened at home, and analyzing their cars and home should actually be done right away in ANY missing children’s cases imo (with other LE searching the community) to have all the bases covered. All agencies do things differently, and the order theyre doing things has made people assume the worst about the family. Instead it just makes me assume the best about the LEOs working the case. Moo

I am waiting to see if they name any POI - the towed vehicles trouble me for sure as does the crime scene tape at their front door...
JMO
I was with you until this presser, now I think they were grasping at straws...running every lead. I would think if they had the bf or else as a POI they wouldve said so. IDK MOO

“No evidence of abduction” does not mean something happened at home, and analyzing their cars and home should actually be done right away in ANY missing children’s cases imo (with other LE searching the community) to have all the bases covered. All agencies do things differently, and the order theyre doing things has made people assume the worst about the family. Instead it just makes me assume the best about the LEOs working the case. Moo
Agree! As @MassGuy said, if my child went missing, THIS IS THE TEAM I’d want. They should be the example for model response.

Well, good news is they haven’t found her so she may still be alive. The bad news is ... they haven’t found her. No family begging for her return, I don’t understand .... No Amber Alert, because there’s no suspect, but my Lord, WHAT could it hurt to plaster her photo everywhere? An abductor could be in Texas by now! Yet, they focus on her neighborhood which makes me wonder if they have seen something on someone’s video cameras. for safe return.
Meanwhile the whole gang of Brittanee Drexels Suspected killers are an hour east of her and apparently they will drive just that far, so really she could be anywhere!!!! it could be anyone the random stranger thing scares me the worst .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo