GUILTY SC - Five Jones children, ages 1-8, Lexington County, 28 Aug 2014 *Father Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope there is a death penalty in this creature's future. And one that is enforced fast, not 20 years from now. Poor kids, poor mom.

Missouri is preparing for its 8th execution this year. Texas is humming along too. I don't know about South Carolina, but I suspect it will be sooner than 20 years.

'Timothy Ray Jones Jr., 32, led investigators to the site where the bodies of the children were found, off a two-lane highway near Camden, Ala., said Alabama Department of Public Safety spokesman Sgt. Steve Jarrett.

Jones has been charged with child neglect and police expect to lodge additional charges against him in connection with the children's deaths, authorities in South Carolina and Mississippi said.'

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2014/09/police_in_alabama_suspect_man.html

'The father of five South Carolina children whose bodies were recovered in Alabama Tuesday confessed to dumping the corpses in garbage bags off a rural highway after his arrest for possession of controlled substances, authorities said'

'He was described as found with chemicals believed to be used to manufacture meth and a substance believed to be the synthetic marijuana Spice.'

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-children-found-ala-reports-article-1.1934063

This news will haunt me for a long time. Five children, five children, FIVE CHILDREN!

I don't know the first thing about these synthetics like Spice, only that I keep hearing about horrible crimes and tragedies connected to synthetics like Spice.

I suppose the people that want to try it aren't going to read this article. Get this stuff off the market and off the planet!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegw...-marijuana-spice-k2-is-so-toxic-to-the-brain/
"One of the original chemists who designed synthetic cannabis for research purposes, John W. Huffman, PhD once said that he couldn’t imagine why anyone would try it recreationally. Because of its deadly toxicity, he likened it to playing Russian roulette, and said that those who tried it must be “idiots.”

Words fail me. All I keep thinking is OMG !!!!!

is his left arm missing?
I was wondering that also. If he was, had they been much older, being that out numbered you'd almost think it'd have to have been done somewhere isolated in order to not risk one possibly managing to sneak away to try to get help perhaps.

So so senseless.

Once again... meth and spice pulling out the deepest, darkest, most horrible, evil monster inside of a person. I pray those currently using pay very close attention. I pray for those children it was quick :( and I pray for the mother.

This!

As soon as I saw the meth and spice, I thought, well there you go! :furious:

And if this "father" was busy doing drugs, what made him ever think he would be able to care for FIVE children under the age of 8. . .all living in a trailer no less? :banghead:

This storyline is getting old! Folks, if you want to spend your time smoking meth, spice, shooting heroin or whatever, fine! Destroy your life, but for the love of gawd, let someone else raise your kids!!! /rant

The excuse of i did that because i was high on drugs to me, is getting very old...with all that you read and hear about the outcome of these "meth", "spice" and heroin stories why on earth would anyone even start taking them. and lets not get into the pharmacies and medicine companies and there kick backs and "free vacations" these Doctors are getting for over prescribing legal meds. Why would anyone even start on a course which is guaranteed failure? and another thing. This man had custody of these 5 children, where is the mother and the neighbors in this mans trailer park are commenting on how the children appeared? Did no one think of these children? where was child protective services? those poor babies never had a chance, while others looked the other way. It is sad and this case reminds me of Andrea Yates, whose babies also could have been spared if someone had thought of them first....It is very sad that in this country over 2000 children are murdered. Not by complete strangers but by the very hands that were suppose to love them............May god bless the babies who cannot protect themselves whom just have to lay there and take it......

SC is a death penalty state but I'm afraid one of our high profile, anti death penalty (or co-horts from out of state) will defend him pro-bono. Susan Smith comes to mind.

I saw this on breaking news here in AL. I was heartbroken! Many people don't realize how dangerous parental abductions can be! My prayers go out to those poor innocent babies and their mother.

My God. This reminds me of the situation here in Alabama a few years ago when a father threw his 4 children off the Dauphin Island bridge, I still can't really let myself really think about it. In that situation he killed the children in order to hurt their mother. I assumed this was the same but then I saw this:

"Prosecutors described Jones as a computer genius who said the kids were plotting to kill him. Investigators say they found notes of violence against the children"

WTH does this mean!??? and please please please tell me that isn't going to keep this out of the electric chair.

http://www.wistv.com/story/26487955/bodies-of-5-missing-lexington-co-children-found-in-alabama

My God. This reminds me of the situation here in Alabama a few years ago when a father threw his 4 children off the Dauphin Island bridge, I still can't really let myself really think about it. In that situation he killed the children in order to hurt their mother. I assumed this was the same but then I saw this:

"Prosecutors described Jones as a computer genius who said the kids were plotting to kill him. Investigators say they found notes of violence against the children"

WTH does this mean!??? and please please please tell me that isn't going to keep this out of the electric chair.

http://www.wistv.com/story/26487955/bodies-of-5-missing-lexington-co-children-found-in-alabama

Oh my ... I was thinking about the same case yesterday! That case bothered me so much!! I was going through a divorce and my now ex is/was nuts .. He has NO visitation and I alerted my kids' school to his threats of taking my kids .. Just to hurt me! I honestly don't know what goes through people's heads .. How do you harm innocent kids to spite an ex?? I think the kids plotting to kill him is BS .. He's smart (computer genius) and preparing to play the crazy card!! Those poor babies .. :(

So, we have his own father saying he was a "really good dad" with no history of violence, and a neighbor saying he was a loose cannon running around with a gun and shooting off his mouth while his babies ran around in dirty clothes. Hmmmm. Wonder which description is closer to the truth.

Maybe it would've been a really great idea to call the authorities???!! What is wrong with people that they can see children in these situations and do nothing. I can't understand it.

OMG. There really are no words. I hope these babies didn't suffer too much. I just feel sick

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that these childrens lives were little else besides suffering. I glad it's finally over for them but I sure wish it could've been in some other way, any other way.

Oh my ... I was thinking about the same case yesterday! That case bothered me so much!! I was going through a divorce and my now ex is/was nuts .. He has NO visitation and I alerted my kids' school to his threats of taking my kids .. Just to hurt me! I honestly don't know what goes through people's heads .. How do you harm innocent kids to spite an ex?? I think the kids plotting to kill him is BS .. He's smart (computer genius) and preparing to play the crazy card!! Those poor babies .. :(

I know, I have one of those too, thankfully I never had children with him because if I had one of us would likely not be here today. The image of this sheriff with the flotilla being interviewed about the search when they were still searching for the last little child and he was barely holding himself together, you could just see it was taking all he had not be sobbing and he said they that they would NEVER stop until they had found her. I've think about those men all the time and what it must have done to them. These monsters don't just end the childs life and destroy their families and friends lives, but these poor responders that have to live with what they have to see.

Has it been said WHY he had custody? I shudder to think he was the better alternative...

This tragedy is beyond comprehension. Five of your own children? Why???

And I'm puzzled how the father had custody. I wonder if he used his "genius" powers to manipulate the courts and punish his wife. How did the mom lose primary custody, especially with a child as young as one? Either she is deeply troubled or he managed to make her look deeply troubled.

And, I shake my head that drugs are once again involved. The drug scene going on isn't recreational use...it's killing people, literally.

RIP little babies.

So if the sperm donor freak that killed these children wanted a fresh start in life then why didn't he just take the children to a fire station or police station and drop them off and tell them he couldn't or did want to care for them anymore...People these days are just crazy and out of control completely! This should have never happened to these poor kids. RIP little sweet children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back