GUILTY SC - Five Jones children, ages 1-8, Lexington County, 28 Aug 2014 *Father Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is horrible.

Rest in peace angels. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

I hope there is a death penalty in this creature's future. And one that is enforced fast, not 20 years from now. Poor kids, poor mom.

There isn't anything to say besides that needs to start rotting in hell as soon as possible.

Rest in peace, little ones. :( He will pay for what he has done.

Why???
this is so Horrible
to murder these innocent children!

I hope he fries. slowly!

These poor children!

This poor family. Beyond tragic. Words just can't express how I feel about this sperm doner >.<

RIP little ones

I cant wrap my brain around this one.
Just when u think u have heard and read the worst case ever something like this comes around!
How tragically sad.

Just heard this horrid story on local news. I live in Columbia, SC and Lexington County is part of our metro area. The media is all over it and WHY wasn't an Amber Alert wasn't issued? Mom reported them missing Sep 3, but also said he's taken off with them before but always brought them back. HE had primary custody, no details yet as to why. Doesn't matter at this point. Like I mentioned, it's all "Breaking News" here. My blood is boiling hot!!!

http://www.wistv.com/story/26490996...ocked-following-discovery-of-childrens-bodies

WIS arrived at Timothy Jones' trailer on South Lake Drive in Lexington just as officials in Alabama confirmed the discovery of the bodies of five small children...

WIS learned the family living adjacent to the Jones trailer often babysat the five Jones children, and acted as a caretaker. Those neighbors were too upset to speak with us...

Neighbors report seeing police and crime scene vehicles coming into the area since Monday. The neighbors we spoke with were also questioned by police about Jones and his whereabouts.

That poor mother. Prayers to her, and the authorities who have to sort through this terrible crime.

I normally wait, I normally look for some sort of reason, some sort of compassion. I have none on this one. Andrea Yates I actually felt sorry for, but she was clearly, clearly horribly ill. And she left her children dignity, leaving them on the bed, next to each other.

Garbage bags? Over a divorce. There aren't enough swear words in the world to express how I feel.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/report-5-missing-sc-children-found-dead-in-alabama/27960264#!bSmn3l

Jones was arrested at a checkpoint by sheriff's deputies Saturday night because he appeared to be under the influence and a chemical odor was coming from his vehicle. Jones is believed to have been using meth and synthetic marijuana, also known as 'Spice.'

The children were not with Jones at the time of the stop, but an investigator was called to the scene after deputies noticed what appeared to be bleach, muriatic acid, blood and body fluids inside the man's Cadillac Escalade.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back