GUILTY SC - Gabrielle Swainson, 15, Columbia, 18 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I watched the mother and her PI on JVM. I found it odd that the mother had to turn to the PI for all the answers, at first I thought it was her lawyer. :confused:

That's not true IMO. She deferred to the retired LE now PI when asked about her "friend" the handyman that was doing some work on her house. I believe mon didn't want to get in any trouble naming him or other particulars about him. She was probably told byLE not to discuss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, post #4 and I'm already told how I precieved something is not true.

Off to another thread. :seeya:

wow, post #4 and I'm already told how I precieved something is not true.

Off to another thread. :seeya:

I just like the stuff stated as facts are indeed facts. I watched last nights JVM and even kept backing it up to watch the interaction between mom and her PI.

Mom only looked at PI when discussing the handyman and differed to her to answer those questions related to him. I don't believe it's fair to state otherwise and imply mom did it throughout the program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched because the poster said the mother was deferring to her PI too. I didnt see that at all however the mother did change her wording mid sentence a few times... Could be just nerves tho.

I think she sounds like a great mother, very involved in her daughter's life and trying to give her every opportunity possible to enjoy life, while teaching her how to be responsible. If setting down some rules and doing everything you can to protect your child is being a control freak, then maybe more parents should try that on instead of allowing their teenagers to run around getting into trouble, doing drugs, or ending up in jail.
I will keep Gabbiee in my prayers as well as the mom and dad.

bbm

was that the normal time she had her clock go off on a saturday morning? Did she have plans for that day??? Just wondering if the time was a red flag or was normal?

I normally get up at 5 AM, but sometimes accidentally turn on the alarm on the weekends by habit. So horribly sad. Mom's life was devoted to raising her daughter.

The mom sounds like a control freak. How do we know she really went to her office, and not to see some man? I'm thinking the girl ran away.

Personally I wouldn't call being a concerned mother a control freak. Strict maybe, but if she allowed the child to do whatever she wanted we'd be posting mom couldn't have cared less.

Some things that popped out to me was two things that were done for the very first time prior to this sweet child's gone missing.

1.) Earlier that day Gabrielle was allowed on her first "date".

2.) Mom for the first time went into the office and left her alone.

Reasons I do not believe she ran away would be making that cheerleading squad. That's life itself to so many young girls. You would look forward to it. If she wanted to run away she could have gotten out of her PJ's, and a kid that age who is very much into wardrobe and hair would have taken things with her. How many pairs of sneakers did she own and is the mom positive she didn't put a pair on? Girls would want their ten pairs of sneakers and hair products.

Also what popped out to me and what mom said about "pouring herself" into Gabrielle is she played guitar and in the one photo appears to be a vocalist. She also dances. That's alot of practices to make and then she'd have cheerleading practice. Would that have conflicted with dance and music?

Beautiful girl, Gabbie is. I pray they find her safe.

I normally get up at 5 AM, but sometimes accidentally turn on the alarm on the weekends by habit. So horribly sad. Mom's life was devoted to raising her daughter.

That also jumped out at me, still. Did she get up at 5:30AM in the summer? If so, why? I honestly have never known a teen that got up that early in the summer.

i have several family members that live in Columbia(aka Cola, aka The Met) and I lived there myself for a few years. I know that with the poverty being so high in SC, crime has definitely increased in and around Columbia, especially crime pertaining to drug distribution and use. So sad for Gabbiee and her mom--I hope that she is found SAFE soon. It must be of some relief to the family that the FBI is involved now and that LE isn't classifying this as a runaway like they have done to poor Brittney Wood and Ali Lowitzer.

Does anyone know if any tracking dogs have been used?

I really feel for this Mom. I hope and pray that Gabbiee is found safe.

Usually runaway situations are planned (to some extent), right? In this case, from what I understand, Gabbiee went to bed like any other normal night not expecting anything and, randomly in the middle of the night, her mom wakes her and says "I'm going to work". While barely awake, I doubt Gabbiee would think "perfect time to run away!" I've always thought, to some degree, runaway situations were planned (belongings semi-packed, a place to go, a time they were leaving, who they were meeting up with)...it just doesn't fit.

In the article I linked early this morning (about the FBI joining) the mother stated she believes someone watched her leave the house that night, and then went up to the house and Gabbiee answered the door thinking her mom had came back for something. To me, that scenario fits much better (although still not perfect).

NEW FLIER

pyEce.St.74.jpg

Where was mom's handyman/bf? Did he know about mom's early morning work schedule?

I may have misspoken, mom's 'friend' the handyman who had done some work for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back