GUILTY SC - Gabrielle Swainson, 15, Columbia, 18 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gabbiee, where are you? No updates in over a week. I'm so sad you haven't been found. :(

I wish they would charge him with murder and threaten him with the death penalty-maybe he would give in, as Mickey Shunick's killer did. But I am assuming they don't have enough evidence at this point.

Anything new on Gabbiee? Thinking of her tonight.

I hope they find something soon!! I cant imagine her not being found and this man not talking!!

I had a whole lot of "stuff" come up in my life unexpectedly and things have been quite hectic, so I've had to take a little WS break, for the most part -- but still, when I have a minute, though I've seldom logged in, I have been checking on Gabbiee's thread -- so much want to hear some news!

Hope to be back here more regularly soon -- in the meantime, hoping and praying for Gabbiee!

yea, this is right in my backyard.....15 or so minutes away from where i live. her mom even works for the same company i do. its surreal. cant believe she hasnt been found. i dont understand how people go missing without a trace......especially nowadays.

Bumping up for Gabbiee. Still in my thoughts and prayers.

Sad for Gabbiee's mom today. This case has gone silent. Stalemate :(

yea, this is right in my backyard.....15 or so minutes away from where i live. her mom even works for the same company i do. its surreal. cant believe she hasnt been found. i dont understand how people go missing without a trace......especially nowadays.

Since u work for the same company, can u tell us if it's normal for people to go to work at all times of the night like Gabbiee's mom did?

Since u work for the same company, can u tell us if it's normal for people to go to work at all times of the night like Gabbiee's mom did?

i guess it depends on what her position is. some areas have people working all hours of the day. we have 2000-3000 employees, with 5-6 different locations in columbia alone. im not sure what she does exactly so i cant say 1 way or the other (she does not work in the same building i do). but most of our buildings allow access at all times as long as u scan ur badge.

Sending Gabbiee's page UP in the index ... and still sending up prayers for Gabbiee.

went to my sons high school marching band competition this weekend.....when it was over, found a flyer for her under the windshield wiper of my car. apparently someone had placed flyers on all the cars during the event.

Still thinking of Gabbiee and sending prayers for strength for her mom.

Bumping for Gabbiee. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna
Back