GUILTY SC - Grace Carlson-SantaCruz, 5 mos, Myrtle Beach, 3 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
like I said. justice rees all over.

Rushing water. Shoot.

I mean....is it possible she did something else to the baby and the baby is in that wooded area and she's either lying or just doesn't KNOW what she did with her? This baby could be anywhere. Her poor older sister :(

Here's a map with areas highlighted and detailed.

It's zoomable, use the center wheel on your mouse to zoom, left click and drag to move around on screen.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zAAmDUXJe_aE.kshhbqie641Q&usp=sharing

Thanks Steleman! I believe the part you have labeled as Swamp and Creek (label E) is the "creek" where she claims to have thrown the baby. The distance is only about 500 feet from the house. The larger waterway is the Intracoastal Waterway, the creek flows into the IW.

it might be something a little less sympathetic, I cannot say what but continue to read the news SM.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/30421...ew-infant-in-creek-rescue-efforts-in-progress

I think the mother did exactly what she claimed she did. This is postpartum psychosis, or equal.

I hope there's some way they can string a net or possibly damn up that creek a little bit on the downward end, otherwise that baby may get washed out to sea forever. I know it's a longshot to even suggest it, but if she gets caught up in a current, and with the searchers at home sleeping, well..........you understand.

the tide affects waterways feeding into them when they are close to the ocean. seals, small sharks and the like also swim up into the mouths of rivers and creeks that feed directly to the ocean. we once got a seal all the way to los banos, ca, which is over an hour from the pacific. I believe it had a bullet wound to the head but was alive and not thinking clearly.

I know nothing about tides, etc. I mean I have seen the ocean in day vs night but I guess it hadn't dawned on me that canals and streams were heavily affected by tides. What sort of wildlife? Alligators, etc? I see it says swamp and that's all I think of when I see that word

Toney has been arrested at least twice in the past 12 months.

In November 2014, she was booked on charges of giving false information to law enforcement; simple possession of marijuana; possession of other controlled substance in Schedule I to V; shoplifting, third or subsequent offense, value $1,000 to $5,000, possession with intent to distribute crank or crack cocaine and contraband possession by inmate or prisoner.

More recently, she was charged with criminal domestic violence, third or subsequent offense, on March 6.

A more detailed breakdown of previous charges because S.C. Law Enforcement Division (SLED) records were not available late Tuesday.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_4a5a4918-8286-11e5-bc3a-ff87fed76313.html

Why on God's green earth was this woman allowed to keep this infant....
The child should have been remanded to CPS on the day of birth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat
Back