GUILTY SC - Grace Carlson-SantaCruz, 5 mos, Myrtle Beach, 3 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wondering what that was for.
Is her maiden name Toney?
Was she ever married?
Looks like she has a record dating back years .........violence, drugs so I won't be buying post baby blues.................no baby photos on her FB page?
IMO another unwanted baby to a mom on drugs...........who is baby daddy? Has he come forward???
Looks like her maiden name is Carlson:

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VGKX-7N5

She's in there under Sarah Lane Carlson as well. Domestic violence, trespassing, and public intoxication. She has quite the criminal history.

7 years up to date criminal history in Horry........where else has she lived?

I am getting ready to go to bed soon, with a heavy heart. Not only do I feel this baby is probably gone from this earth, but I feel so badly for the older daughter who is probably so lost and distraught tonight, I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I hope there is some Good family members who can take her in and give her the life she deserves. IMHO

Its there...you hit the link and you will see the post with all the comments.

It's not there for me, I'm logged in. It says nothing found for your query. I am on an iPad perhaps that's why. It doesn't matter though I can read the comments from the links others provided.

Its there...you hit the link and you will see the post with all the comments.

I can see the comments. What in the world?? How did she have custody of those children? Why didn't (or did they?) someone call CPS!

her old mugshot that we are seeing.............no expression and dead eyes like casey anthony someone had pu their pics side by side and sure enough...............

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat
Back